Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:01:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE] NTOK | PEER TO PEER ONLINE EDUCATION PLATFORM  (Read 6574 times)
Onatarmedracen

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:10:36 PM

What about payments methods, only cryptocurrencies or fiat also?
binggo53 (OP)

Activity: 111
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:10:49 PM

if investment and buy youre coin in ico seling need verification KYC or not dev
if need verification iam only wait trading after listing in exchanger

KYC is mandatory for the purchases of $25k+
idunets

Activity: 462
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:02:19 PM

there are many very good professors, that are far away from tutoring online (normally older people).... what can be a motivation for those people to start using an online platform and to learn what is blockchain? and what if they are not confortable to use cryptocurrency? do you will provide some easy way to withdraw fiat money? For example for my professor evetything what is crypto-xxxxxxx is related to drugs, etc... Do you will have some programs to "educate" those people?

Hello! Happy New Year! Smiley
Thanks for your question it is a huge topic to discuss actually.
To attract both tutors and teachers to the platform we are planning to utilize all of the classic channels of Internet marketing, such as contextual and display, native and social networks advertising as well as local channels in countries where we will have a presence as NTOK expands geographically.
We are also planning to leverage the crypto-community of NTOK tokenholders by providing relevant courses on coding, blockchain and other crypto topics. In other words community should help NTOK platform participants to get used to crypto. That how we can change the world together I would say Smiley Not only within the NTOK platform but everywhere.

Hey hey! Happy new year!
Thanks by the answer, in fact, the support from NTOK community is very important, and of course it will help to raise and to popularize the platform! but in my opinion this is still very limited group of people, "cryptogeeks"  Grin Grin Grin (joke) NTOK team don't want to take the initiative to put many influent people on the platform?
EXAMPLE: NTOK is Russian project, and everybody know that Russia support many crypto projects right now! NTOK team think in some integration with the best institutes and universities? like Skolkovo?
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:02:22 PM

Interisting project, for education i think we must support this project  Wink

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:48:15 PM

The fact that I read about this ICO, inspires great confidence in the likelihood of great success, in the end. The company looks very solid and professional, the idea is very in demand, the market is potentially huge.
jackmaster

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:31:40 AM

It seems like a great project, everybody knows that EDTech is the future... EDTech + Blockchain...

One question, will NTOK allow other schools that are run by others use their platform?

as far i know , NTOK just like a private school.
make student have a private lesson on home or wherever.

"One of our goals is to remove the
middlemen such as commercial schools and study
centers and to create economic benefits for the key
participants in the ecosystem "

that from whitepaper.

Thank you for the reply,

Will the price of classes be determined by the rating and review system of tutors?

well
about the price , i dont know anything.
maybe u can contact the team about ur problem
btw , happy new year everyone.

Happy new year!
jackmaster

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:04:16 AM

there are many very good professors, that are far away from tutoring online (normally older people).... what can be a motivation for those people to start using an online platform and to learn what is blockchain? and what if they are not confortable to use cryptocurrency? do you will provide some easy way to withdraw fiat money? For example for my professor evetything what is crypto-xxxxxxx is related to drugs, etc... Do you will have some programs to "educate" those people?

"For example for my professor evetything what is crypto-xxxxxxx is related to drugs"  Grin Grin Grin

Well it seems we all have the same problem...
I think that is by showing the value of a service like NTOK where you can benefit from both parties that you "educate" those people!
vuykim

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:27:41 PM

sir where are you advertising to promote your ICO ??
jackmaster

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:59:15 PM

NTOK is listed at http://icoinrating.com/ntok-preico/.

You can support Scorum project through voting for it.

Good luck dev's!

Well... Where is the score than?
idunets

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:15:48 PM

LMAO
I also have the same problem.
We know, people always try to stay away from what they do not know.
the facts. on my environment.
crypto its same like gambling , but its modern version.
 Grin Grin

I agree with you... and I think you will agree that on the beginning, older and respeclable tutors will be a trully boost for the project, not only for the students but also in the eyes of investors! how many more those people will be a part of NTOK, better is for all us as the community and investors of NTOK!
NTOK team has any plan, how to put those people on platform?

Hello! Happy New Year! Nice question btw. We are currently in talks with many online education influencers and tutors. Looking forward for them to join us very soon.

That's good! I was thinking that this can put many people that didn't know anything about blockchain into NTOK... I mean, nobody is stupid! if you are professor and you have good skills and YOU KNOW THAT, and you see that your collegue have very good profits with this platform.... payed with something very "strange" (for him) -> "tokens" that in a while will cost many more than now.... you probably will try! so yeah! waiting for next anouncements!
FilipeHenriques

Activity: 499
Merit: 12

Just a bitcointalk member

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:01:31 AM

Hi dev can i ask? What is the soft and hard cap of this project? Thanks.

Hello! Soft cap is not set because we have a working platform and modifying it towards P2P model. Amount of funds raised affects only expansion plans and marketing, not the project itself. Hard cap is $15.000.000.

This is what will make this thing goes wild, in a good way of course.

hello
binggo53 (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:53:19 PM

sir where are you advertising to promote your ICO ??

Everywhere around the globe  Smiley
binggo53 (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:56:59 PM

Hello! Soft cap is not set because we have a working platform and modifying it towards P2P model. Amount of funds raised affects only expansion plans and marketing, not the project itself. Hard cap is $15.000.000.

Exactly! We won't create any crazy blockchain thing, we need to scale the working product and to attract more users all around the world to get used to the modern style of education. The market is extremely huge and still young. We have everything for the success.
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:06:26 PM

Exactly! We won't create any crazy blockchain thing, we need to scale the working product and to attract more users all around the world to get used to the modern style of education. The market is extremely huge and still young. We have everything for the success.

yes , i see
hope people try to learn about new thing like this its not really scary.
pay the study with token , earn money with token.
i think not too difficult to implement

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
jackmaster

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:18:24 PM

Will NTOK offer a strong certificate to his students as a way to attract new students?
idunets

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:25:03 AM

This is why I like this project! Not every ICO has product ready to use! So in my opinion and on eyes of many investors this one is very safe investition! There are so many project still in phase of "ideia"...
CryptoProcent

Activity: 291

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:58:57 AM

NTOK is an interesting project that addresses the idea of ​​learning in a new way. This is the future with new learning opportunities for our children. An interesting project that I support and I would be glad to promote. Good luck to the developers team!
FilipeHenriques

Activity: 499

Just a bitcointalk member

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:29:39 PM

Nowadays we, as investors, cannot invest on ideas, but on working plataforms already. Sometimes the concept is good but the real thing doesn't succeed , thats why I have so much faith in this project! Fingers crossed! Let's go

hello
idunets

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:16:54 PM

NTOK is an interesting project that addresses the idea of ​​learning in a new way. This is the future with new learning opportunities for our children. An interesting project that I support and I would be glad to promote. Good luck to the developers team!

Agree with you! I expect very high level of educational programs and and many people to joining this platform! and on first stage of course everything related to crypto will have a lot demand Cheesy
CryptoProcent

Activity: 291

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:30:38 AM

This project is a great opportunity for all those who are very capable in a certain field and can teach others but did not have a framework in which to manifest these competences. This platform is at the same time an opportunity to learn from the best. Good luck!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: