Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:35:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sports betting Challenge (Me vs You!)  (Read 4700 times)
KingOfSports (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 01:22:58 AM
Last edit: July 15, 2013, 09:07:02 AM by KingOfSports

What makes the Cubs +151 a sharp play?

Everyone is riding on St Louis, the line has moved quite a bit and now is +ROI in the long run IMO for cubs. Wainwright has been average against the cubs, and the cubs have given St Louis quite a run for their money each game for the past season or so from what I've seen. Thus I took them for a couple coins.

Edit: Not looking too good right now  Undecided

Edit#2: Sigh...3 times they tied it up and couldn't hold the lead for even an inning. Oh well. Records updated for everyone.

KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 02:25:04 AM

Good old all star break, the times are a boring for sports bettors. Oh well. Hope you all enjoy your week off (if this is the case for you).

KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 08:49:14 PM

Cashed the American League ML yesterday for the all-star game. Got in early so got a good price. Pick was +120 on pickmonitor, record updated.

KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 10:37:32 AM

May you sent me kingofsports name and address ? would like to send him some package as a gift ... thank you

No one has my name or address. Stop with the threats via PM, I am not going to send you 5 BTC to prevent you from harrassing me.

MsBitcoin

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 03:21:30 AM

I had one play today.

WNBA

Pho +12 -105

KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 12:42:07 PM

I had one play today.

WNBA

Pho +12 -105

Wow, nice one! Phoenix won str8 up, a +700 dog Cheesy Anyways your record is now updated with the win. I'll have 1 play today probably, haven't fully convinced myself though for it, still running some numbers. I'll post it here this time for you MsBitcoin.  Wink

KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 03:00:52 PM

Pickmonitor bet for today submitted, the play is Baltimore Orioles ML +136. Good luck today if you guys make any plays for your part of the challenge!

ohhhhboyyyy

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 03:38:12 PM

Pickmonitor bet for today submitted, the play is Baltimore Orioles ML +136. Good luck today if you guys make any plays for your part of the challenge!

is baltimore your pick?
KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 03:39:26 PM

Yeah its what I picked on the site. I have a BTC on it.

ohhhhboyyyy

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 03:45:15 PM

Yeah its what I picked on the site. I have a BTC on it.

where can i c your record? is there any fee, id like to challenge you! LOL
KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 03:52:25 PM

I post my picks now on pickmonitor. My link is www.pickmonitor.com/user/kingofsports. They show up once in-progress or completed. It is an amazing site. If you want to challenge me, I accept up to 1 BTC challenges, either 10 picks within 14 days or 25 picks within 25 days. +200 to -200 limit for bets. All underdogs are risking 1 unit, all favorites are to win 1 unit. Higher +/- units wins the full amount. I hold onto the BTC for the challenge and will send to whatever address if you win.

ohhhhboyyyy

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 04:04:39 PM

I post my picks now on pickmonitor. My link is www.pickmonitor.com/user/kingofsports. They show up once in-progress or completed. It is an amazing site. If you want to challenge me, I accept up to 1 BTC challenges, either 10 picks within 14 days or 25 picks within 25 days. +200 to -200 limit for bets. All underdogs are risking 1 unit, all favorites are to win 1 unit. Higher +/- units wins the full amount. I hold onto the BTC for the challenge and will send to whatever address if you win.

o. so it will only show once its in progress.
KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 05:51:47 AM

Orioles won, so +1.36 units for the pick. Record updated. Also, if anyone is looking to do a sports challenge I still have 4 BTC available to be matched for either a 14 day or 30 day contest! Come on guys, I'm hot right now, I'm BOUND to go cold soon!  Smiley

KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 05:25:44 AM

Congrats Msbitcoin, saw you had a profitable day yourself. I passed on today's games. From researching scores I believe you went 2-1-1 for +0.90 units. If I am wrong let me know! Record updated.

KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 01:13:02 AM
Last edit: July 22, 2013, 01:58:34 AM by KingOfSports

Had what I considered to be a play of the week today, took Oakland ML -130 and Oakland won easily. Easy 5.7 BTC won off bitbook as well as another +1 unit for the challenges. Record updated. Hope everyone did well themselves today. Still looking for some more Head to Head Challenges! Up to 1 BTC per person!

Atruk

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 01:28:06 AM

Had what I considered to be a play of the week today, took Oakland ML -130 and Oakland won easily. Easy 5.7 BTC won off bitbook as well as another +1 unit for the challenges. Hope everyone did well themselves today. Still looking for some more Head to Head Challenges! Up to 1 BTC per person!

I might consider the head to head for a month in the future. I also today have Oakland to thank for a win (pending this parlay getting graded): http://bitcoinsports.eu/bet/d81b7?destination=parlay-slip

KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 01:31:24 AM
Last edit: July 22, 2013, 01:58:51 AM by KingOfSports

Also liked Dodgers myself, but couldn't unload on it when I saw Puig was not in the lineup. Thought dodgers would win but just couldn't fire on it, so I went with Oakland instead. Congrats for hitting the parlay! Just let me know if you want to do a challenge, I will also be having a handicapping contest/pool for NFL season which I will announce closer to the first games. I will also offer a challenge or two special for couple people to challenge me for NFL full season, and not a 14 day or 30 day challenge but instead the full season of NFL and only NFL picks qualify. Still working out the details for both.

Also, thanks for posting in my thread, I feel like sometimes I'm talking to myself here.  Wink

Edit: Also, congrats Msbitcoin, I see you went 2-1 today for again +0.90 units. Record updated. If I'm wrong let me know.

Atruk

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 02:26:54 AM

Also liked Dodgers myself, but couldn't unload on it when I saw Puig was not in the lineup. Thought dodgers would win but just couldn't fire on it, so I went with Oakland instead. Congrats for hitting the parlay! Just let me know if you want to do a challenge, I will also be having a handicapping contest/pool for NFL season which I will announce closer to the first games. I will also offer a challenge or two special for couple people to challenge me for NFL full season, and not a 14 day or 30 day challenge but instead the full season of NFL and only NFL picks qualify. Still working out the details for both.

Also, thanks for posting in my thread, I feel like sometimes I'm talking to myself here.  Wink

Edit: Also, congrats Msbitcoin, I see you went 2-1 today for again +0.90 units. Record updated. If I'm wrong let me know.

My picks have their methods. I'm more into NCAAF than NFL, but I'll think about it.

KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 07:47:24 PM

One play for today and it is official on pickmonitor. Put 1 BTC on it myself, +105 LA Dodgers ML. Good luck to all today.

Damnsammit

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 02:01:39 AM

One play for today and it is official on pickmonitor. Put 1 BTC on it myself, +105 LA Dodgers ML. Good luck to all today.

Damn that play is looking wonderful!

I did Rangers ML and Rangers -1.5 with .1BTC each, so I am happy with my bets tonight.

Was going to piggy-back your Dodgers pick but didn't get home in time to deposit!  Need Oakland to come back and my Parlay is looking great (DET/TEX/OAK)
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: