Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:57:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I identify genuine mining opportunities?  (Read 951 times)
werto87

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:55:14 PM

They are all joke, just like the bitcoin miner app. By the time you "mine" enough, your "free trail" contract is over.  Undecided
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:20:51 PM

They are all joke, just like the bitcoin miner app. By the time you "mine" enough, your "free trail" contract is over.  Undecided

Cloud mining is a business of the scammer; and much better to avoid them and invest in trading because you will be anonymous in your fund. If you have huge money for capital it is great to build your own mining rigs, yes it is risky but it is much better than investing in cloud ming also having own mining site can gives you higher and stable profit.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:14:21 AM

With scammers everywhere wanting to capitalize on one's lack of knowledge, how can I idenify which mining opportunities are genuine to avoid falling victim to scammers. Help out with whatever knowledge and experiences you might have.

Don't ever mine using some oneline service. 99 out of 100 times it's a scam. Cloud mining and mining in general is practically not profitable for the average Joe. The difficulty has come to the point where you would need to be very rich or a pool of money in order to even think about being profitable on mining. Even then, the difficulty could increase significantly over the time you expect to be mining, making you continuously put money into the mining rig for the chance to not even get your money back.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:06:02 AM

Cloud mining is a business of the scammer; and much better to avoid them and invest in trading because you will be anonymous in your fund. If you have huge money for capital it is great to build your own mining rigs, yes it is risky but it is much better than investing in cloud ming also having own mining site can gives you higher and stable profit.

Good suggestion, just sound like " build your own business and be a Big Boss than being employee until you get old and become useless" . Well the risky factor is always there but it has high percentage of being successful than waiting for trading,investing, being a bounty hunter and many more. Just adding a little side comment.
Yanisumin

Activity: 648
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:57:48 PM

There is no cloud mining that I know off that can make you any real profit , In my opinion stay away far away from them . There is ton of others things that you can put your money in that is more reliable than cloud mining .
There are some mining sites that is legit but those legit one has a very little profit.
Listen here, the only mining that can get you profit is when you've invested to real mining farm or when you build your own mining rig cause let me think of it. I wonder why people will let you in, in what they are calling some "Mining" when they can just take all the profit? Real miners just need some funds and when they have accumulated or when they built the mining machine they don't need you anymore and they will solo their profit so don't believe online so I think it is better to just learn software and hardware and build your own.

There are few ways to know, though,  these days it becoming complicated.
What I usually do when I was interested in cloud mining then is to always run a deep background search on it, about the company and where it is located.
This is very essential because at the process, you will surely discover something which might make you want to use it or not.
Apart from running a background check on it, also try to read recent reviews because you would see people who might not like the way the company runs and why.
Also make sure these reviews are from genuine people who might have used it. Because sometimes, some companies buys reviews just to look good.

They can't do all sorts of lies online, you can't fully depend on what's online so better check out the actual site (the actual location) and check what are they mining and what are they doing, some mining are not profitable nowadays because mining is getting hard. And again I will just recommend to build your own. Sometimes, Even Items online that has a pretty good reviews can be a failure when you already get it.

canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:51:32 AM

There is no cloud mining that I know off that can make you any real profit , In my opinion stay away far away from them . There is ton of others things that you can put your money in that is more reliable than cloud mining .
There are some mining sites that is legit but those legit one has a very little profit.
Listen here, the only mining that can get you profit is when you've invested to real mining farm or when you build your own mining rig cause let me think of it. I wonder why people will let you in, in what they are calling some "Mining" when they can just take all the profit? Real miners just need some funds and when they have accumulated or when they built the mining machine they don't need you anymore and they will solo their profit so don't believe online so I think it is better to just learn software and hardware and build your own.

There are few ways to know, though,  these days it becoming complicated.
What I usually do when I was interested in cloud mining then is to always run a deep background search on it, about the company and where it is located.
This is very essential because at the process, you will surely discover something which might make you want to use it or not.
Apart from running a background check on it, also try to read recent reviews because you would see people who might not like the way the company runs and why.
Also make sure these reviews are from genuine people who might have used it. Because sometimes, some companies buys reviews just to look good.

They can't do all sorts of lies online, you can't fully depend on what's online so better check out the actual site (the actual location) and check what are they mining and what are they doing, some mining are not profitable nowadays because mining is getting hard. And again I will just recommend to build your own. Sometimes, Even Items online that has a pretty good reviews can be a failure when you already get it.

This mean that you don't need to trust on internet videos and advertisement. You need to find someone that have reputation when in comes of mining bitcoin industry. This is a big help thread to avoid possible scammer attack in the future plan on mining. But if anyone here can advise or can add put some trusted link about mining, so I can use it and observe it.
RamonBTC

Activity: 392
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:56:32 AM

I don’t know how to answer this question because even the popular one and trusted bitcoin mining platform can soon be a scammer like website. It’s hard to tell for it will always be a risk and that what internet really is since it is prone to any abused. So if you have the courage to gamble in that, you just have to be ready for anything might happen in unexpected way.
BitNotByte

Activity: 227
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:28:42 AM

i invested on this particular site which offers a ROI in just ten days! imagine having to return your investment in just 10 days and after that, it still continues to mine. Now think about is, is it good to be true? don't get hooked up on such thing as high ROI in short time frame etc. try to weigh the facts of a real mining sites

Cindung

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:28:07 AM

With scammers everywhere wanting to capitalize on one's lack of knowledge, how can I idenify which mining opportunities are genuine to avoid falling victim to scammers. Help out with whatever knowledge and experiences you might have.
I believe you're talking about cloud mining. IMO you should waste you money in cloud mining, it's not worth. With normal exploration with antminer or asicsminer you will have to spend around 2 years to be able to take all the money you invested in gold mining back but it'll be longer if you use cloud mining. Beside there are a lot of scam cloud mining so it's not easy to learn a truthworthy one so you should better stay away of cloud exploration and try to earn from a few other way like trading, buying ICO job or maybe holding.
quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:44:16 AM

For that we need lot money setup the mining rig, the best things start investing in trading because with the profits you setup mining rig. Humble suggestion to the OP is don't and never invest into the cloud mining because there are many scammers out there to steal your money without paying anything.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: