Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 07:45:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Bank  (Read 41197 times)
freeyourmind

Activity: 364
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 07:36:07 PM

The idea of a bitcoin bank is certainly not a good idea because later if you want to create a wallet required complete verification of data and all transactions will depend on the bank.

Banks may eventually play a role and give the option for customers to have Bitcoin with them.  I'd assume mainstream folks that have trust in their banks would prefer this.  Sort of like an exchange but integrated with existing bank accounts.  The rest can use wallets with private keys.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
minizi99

Activity: 242
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 07:49:52 PM

The idea of a bitcoin bank is certainly not a good idea because later if you want to create a wallet required complete verification of data and all transactions will depend on the bank.
If have Bitcoin Bank, it will not anonymous and privacy as the define cryptocurrency of Satoshi Nakamoto when create Bitcoin and Blockchain. I think the community of Bitcoin will disagree this issue if they want Bitcoin still running true to it's essence

Bitcoin does not need banks. He himself performs the functions of the bank. People can easily use it without intermediaries.
Banks will not be able to use bitcoin for their own purposes, they simply will not find customers for such services
Viscore

Activity: 3010
Merit: 647

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 04:26:05 AM

If have Bitcoin Bank, it will not anonymous and privacy as the define cryptocurrency of Satoshi Nakamoto when create Bitcoin and Blockchain. I think the community of Bitcoin will disagree this issue if they want Bitcoin still running true to it's essence

Bitcoin does not need banks. He himself performs the functions of the bank. People can easily use it without intermediaries.
Banks will not be able to use bitcoin for their own purposes, they simply will not find customers for such services
Exactly, we can be a bank of our own and we don't need to trust our money to other people as there might be a big chance that it can be stolen.
This is the new trend in the future and from centralized to decentralized it will protect the interest of the people.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:32:49 PM

I dont think there will be a need for banks for bitcoin. We can keep it safely in our wallet and if we want to invest, no need banks. Transactions are done with out the help or connection with  banks.

Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:07:29 AM

I dont think there will be a need for banks for bitcoin. We can keep it safely in our wallet and if we want to invest, no need banks. Transactions are done with out the help or connection with  banks.

I agree with this, i do not believe that Bitcoin needs a bank. One aspect of Bitcoin is being anonymous. We can trade, buy and sell Bitcoin without needing any security verification.

Also if all Bitcoin were mined and if we have a Bitcoin bank i am sure more people will lose their interest on Bitcoin and the value of it will definitely drop. Still remember that Bitcoins price are still dictated by the market or the public.
DarkSi

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:58:08 PM

I agree with this, i do not believe that Bitcoin needs a bank. One aspect of Bitcoin is being anonymous. We can trade, buy and sell Bitcoin without needing any security verification.

Also if all Bitcoin were mined and if we have a Bitcoin bank i am sure more people will lose their interest on Bitcoin and the value of it will definitely drop. Still remember that Bitcoins price are still dictated by the market or the public.

There IS a need for cryptobank. Savings, trading and investments are not the only services banks provide for people. We still can't pay with Bitcoin or any other coin at the supermarket, right? This the first need. There are other needs, but I think this one is enough already.

Anonymity is not the only aspect, and not the crucial one. Blockchain-based currencies aim to solve the problem of intervention of the central regulator.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 08:41:19 AM

There IS a need for cryptobank. Savings, trading and investments are not the only services banks provide for people. We still can't pay with Bitcoin or any other coin at the supermarket, right? This the first need. There are other needs, but I think this one is enough already

Bitcoin (as well as other cryptos) is not fiat

In other words, you don't need banks to pay with bitcoins at the mall, and while you still can't pay with crypto for everyday goods directly in most cases (apart from using Bitcoin payment cards, obviously), this is not due to lack of Bitcoin banks. If anything, there are well-known web wallets which pretty well cut it as Bitcoin banks in respect to payments but this still doesn't change a thing. Though I agree (to a certain degree) that our regular banks accepting crypto would likely facilitate such payments thanks to wider knowledge and recognition of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in the world

Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:52:31 AM

I bet a lot of people hate banks, and I hate them too. But the bitcoin ATMs seem to be banking. The important thing is that big boss do not affect our life Smiley

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
wRex

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:29:17 AM

Did anyone think at this? How would a bank work? How could you loan bitcoins and get interest for them in an economy with just 21 milion BTC limit?

Bitcoin Bank, i think couldn't happen cause bitcoin base on blockchain & cryptocurremcy. Means no serial number like real currency, no limit transfer per-transaction, every address doesn't represent the person cause no one know who the owner hash address. If loan who can trace where from the transfered. Many issues can't make Bitcoin centralized on Bank. Even i still hoping someday bitcoin will become first cryptocurrency use on everyday needs.
Hamphser

Activity: 2450
Merit: 325

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:41:34 AM

Did anyone think at this? How would a bank work? How could you loan bitcoins and get interest for them in an economy with just 21 milion BTC limit?

Bitcoin Bank, i think couldn't happen cause bitcoin base on blockchain & cryptocurremcy. Means no serial number like real currency, no limit transfer per-transaction, every address doesn't represent the person cause no one know who the owner hash address. If loan who can trace where from the transfered. Many issues can't make Bitcoin centralized on Bank. Even i still hoping someday bitcoin will become first cryptocurrency use on everyday needs.
Banks are for what? Considering that we do have lots of wallet which can be used to store up our bitcoin without the need of using those services.Its just a senseless thing to have a bitcoin bank.For what purpose? On securing giving you out some fix interest rate? Hell No. It would just still acts as traditional banks and they are making hell out of money from your bitcoins specially into its price inflations. Banks will only adopt blockchain technology for their future upgrades but i dont see a reason for bitcoins Banks to exist on the future.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
forbiddenone123

Activity: 174
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:32:43 PM

Bitcoin Bank it quietly great idea for the future bitcoin and will save more bitcoin and grow your invest to double your bitcoin.

AmXProX

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:51:44 AM

Bitcoin Bank it quietly great idea for the future bitcoin and will save more bitcoin and grow your invest to double your bitcoin.

This is totally a defiance on the term decentralize. once someone controls it, specially the banks it will be a centralized currency.

Betnomi300%█████████████████████   ████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS

████   ████
UP
TO
20%█████████████████████   ████   ██
WEEKLY
CASHBACK

████   ████
100%█████████████████████   ████   ██
RAKEBACK

████   ████
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Play now!
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
novhitadaloma

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:13:15 AM

I strongly agree if the bitcoin bank, lend to bitcoin with a fairly low interest even lead.
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:00:43 PM

This is just a garbage! just imagine it a little bit, it would a completely dissaster! banks are just the opposites than bitcoin, and all the banks have been tried to avoid bitcoin at all costs, so it is not possible to happen, and just a bank of bitcoin, i dont know, i can not imagine how it will works or for what purposes it might be created.
Bitcoin is not centralized, and if you create a bank, this is just the opposite of why it has been created for..

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Coffee135

Activity: 392
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:07:41 PM

This is just a garbage! just imagine it a little bit, it would a completely dissaster! banks are just the opposites than bitcoin, and all the banks have been tried to avoid bitcoin at all costs, so it is not possible to happen, and just a bank of bitcoin, i dont know, i can not imagine how it will works or for what purposes it might be created.
Bitcoin is not centralized, and if you create a bank, this is just the opposite of why it has been created for..

Problem banks bitcoin is not only that it is a decentralized currency. The existing banking system may not be applicable to cryptocurrencies. It is completely adapted under Fiat. Banks can only organize the transit of cryptocurrency but it will not be interesting to users because the banks do not trust and all information about users will be available to the government.
BitcoinFrik

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:30:40 PM

Isn't bitcoin here to end the dominancy of banks? I think that a bad idea. :|
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:33:11 PM

even if there will be a bank i will not let my bitcoin be on them ! why ? bitcoin is very cool on its way now! you can access in jusst a click you can sell if you think it will dump and buyy as many as you can if yoou know it will pump ! if there will be a bank it will be look as FIAT, bank will control it !
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:41:32 PM

Why should we have a bank. Without bank, bitcoin is well secured in systems. All transactions are much faster. The transaction fees are very low. Every one has wallet, so its much safer at hand than bank.
Superzpay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:41:06 PM

I strongly agree if the bitcoin bank, lend to bitcoin with a fairly low interest even lead.
Bitcoin bank will be really a very good thing it will make the lives of the owners of bitcoin much easier. The only thing which will decide this thing is the legalization of the bitcoin by the government. Only then it is possible to see any bitcoin bank in any country of this world. There is no way that there will be any bitcoin bank without the approval of government.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:49:49 AM

Problem banks bitcoin is not only that it is a decentralized currency. The existing banking system may not be applicable to cryptocurrencies. It is completely adapted under Fiat. Banks can only organize the transit of cryptocurrency but it will not be interesting to users because the banks do not trust and all information about users will be available to the government.
Who need banks if bitcoin is available and legalized in the region banks keep profit to themselves and simply return the original amount of investor and on the other hand bitcoin is just delivering all the profit to the investor and in future when cash will be none of use then banks will think to upgrade their system and they will start accepting bitcoin and that will be great.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: