Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 04:12:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Heat sinks for Klondike K16 boards  (Read 604 times)
tosku (OP)

Activity: 367
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2013, 05:04:22 PM

I recently salvaged some nice-looking aluminum heat sinks from old electronic junk, but I can't think of anything to use them for. The sizes makes them useful as heat sinks for Klondike K16 boards, but I don't plan on getting any more mining equipment. Therefore, I'm offering the heat sinks for sale.

The two heat sinks to the right are 100 x 97 x 30 mm.
The three heat sinks in the middle are 130 x 87 x 30mm.
The smaller heat sinks to the left are of various sizes. They are included in your purchase, if you want them.

The heat sinks have various holes drilled in them (there are also some holes in the fins), but you will need to drill your own mounting holes if you are to use these heat sinks with a K16 board. I've put fitting screws i the holes to make them more visible. The screws are included in the purchase if you wish, as is the metal bar that is fastened in one of the heat sinks.

Top view:

Bottom view:

Shipping
Shipping is free within Sweden and the Nordic countries. If you want the heat sinks shipped to Europe or anywhere else in the world I can get you a quote.

Price
0.4 BTC for all of them? Make me an offer

Skude.se/BTC - an easier way to request your daily free coins!
turtle83

Activity: 322

Supersonic

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2013, 07:38:32 PM

Whats the thickness of the base?

tosku (OP)

Activity: 367

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2013, 08:31:37 PM

5mm

Skude.se/BTC - an easier way to request your daily free coins!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: