Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:35:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DutyFreeDigital.com - Global Electronics Shop! Free Express Shipping!  (Read 44097 times)
CoinsForTech (OP)

Activity: 698
Merit: 500

5% Bitcoin Discount - All Orders

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2014, 10:12:39 AM

We are working to remedy the free shipping. It seems to be a bug in our system. In the meantime please PM me if you wish to place an order and I'll invoice via BitPay to ensure you are not charged for shipping.

caga

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 10:19:18 AM

We are working to remedy the free shipping. It seems to be a bug in our system. In the meantime please PM me if you wish to place an order and I'll invoice via BitPay to ensure you are not charged for shipping.
Thats really nice. Will you be offering an express shipping, or will it be shipping without tracking?

grtthegreat
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2014, 10:42:07 AM

Thats really nice. Will you be offering an express shipping, or will it be shipping without tracking?

I bought 3 items in total via 2 shipments. They usually offer expedited shipping via DHL or FedEx.
CoinsForTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2014, 05:08:50 AM

Sorry, missed your message. Depends on the product. If it's Google Cardboard it will be sent by AirMail and will take a fair while to be received.

If it's a larger product it will be FedEx, DHL, TNT or Toll.

Just FYI, if you wait another 12 hours or so Free Shipping will probably be enabled throughout the store Wink

CoinsForTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 02:15:25 AM

Quoting a post from our auction thread.

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post an external auction here. If I'm breaking the rules for this subforum please let me know.

We have just begun our first auction on OneWallet. This is the first of many coming this week so please stay tuned on Facebook and Twitter for updates. We've got some awesome products to auction that will be sold!

We are auctioning an Apple iPhone 6 16GB 4G LTE. This is a factory unlocked and worldwide-model iPhone that will work in most countries. This is a no reserve auction with a $1 starting bid. This phone will be sold!

If the winning bidder does not pay we will move to the second highest bidder, followed by the third, fourth etc. The auction will end in 3 days.

We will cover the shipping costs to your country. We will not cover any import costs such as VAT. Please keep this in mind prior to bidding.

View the auction here - http://www.onewallet.io/Listing/Details/421866

Happy bidding!

CoinsForTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 10:58:02 PM

BUMP! Make sure you follow OneWallet on Twitter and Facebook so you see our future auctions!

https://twitter.com/myonewallet

https://www.facebook.com/OneWallet.io

CoinsForTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 12:55:31 AM

You can now browse our newest products. See here http://coinsfortech.com/product-category/recently-added/?orderby=date

crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 03:22:32 AM

What is the best price you can do on a z3 compact considering that that z4 is soon to be released. Shipping to UK

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
Th3P

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 07:24:25 PM

Just wanted to add a comment and say a massive thanks to Lee/CoinsForTech I ordered a drone from BitDroneStore which turned out to be a scam they shipped to the first few it appears and the stole the rest.

I contacted Lee/CoinsForTech after seeing the feedback in this thread and Im gob smacked at how great a service it was prompt response to questions/queries (even over the Christmas period) and the overall update on shipping etc.

My drone order shipped December 24th and arrived today shipping to UK

"Stolen this little bit from the thread in the BitDroneStore thread to ensure no more get scammed over there"

I cant recommend Lee (CoinsForTech) enough and PLEASE if you are thinking of buying a Drone or any Tech head that way!

Heres photos for proof

http://1drv.ms/1xL8wGN

A massive thanks to Lee @ CoinsForTech and PLEASE people order from them, I lost 0.4BTC to DroneStore as it was the first site id come across offering these for sale and I really have no reason to recommend anyone as I too have lost BTC so spend yours on a known/reliable seller

http://www.coinsfortech.com/

Very rare to find good genuine sellers in BTC but CoinsForTech is one of them
grtthegreat
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 04:27:00 AM

I must not also leave this chance to praise the CoinsForTech . I have made two purchases from them (nearly worth 1300 USD) and they were so good that they completely took care of the order even after few days I received the package. Especially Lee, he is so prompt and good at replying, he would answer all your questions and give you a complete information of the goods. I recommend buying from them as long as import duty in your country isn't a problem (though CoinsForTech isn't responsible for it).

In my experience of two purchases, the item was shipped from Hong Kong and it was delivered in India. I must say, both the packages were completely new and fully factory-sealed. The items were also so well packed, it took me nearly 15 minutes to open the DHL pack.

This is the most legit and the best online bitcoin megastore.
locopao
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 11:30:43 AM

Hey CoinsForTech

i would like to know if you can ship from your UK stock, in order to avoid import taxes (shipping to Greece).

items i would like to buy are these: http://coinsfortech.com/shop/intel-core-i5-4670-lga1150-3-4ghz-cpu/, http://coinsfortech.com/shop/corsair-120gb-force-ls-series-ata-iii-mlc-ssd/

srgkrgkj
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 05:35:06 PM

Hey CoinsForTech

i would like to know if you can ship from your UK stock, in order to avoid import taxes (shipping to Greece).

items i would like to buy are these: http://coinsfortech.com/shop/intel-core-i5-4670-lga1150-3-4ghz-cpu/, http://coinsfortech.com/shop/corsair-120gb-force-ls-series-ata-iii-mlc-ssd/

+1 is there anyway to avoid customs/import taxes anyway to request delivery from UK :?

srgkrgkj
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 06:14:32 PM

btw would you be able to get a gtx 980 or 970 in stock ??

Trust-Escrow

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 07:33:27 AM

i have placed order aprox 24 hours ago there is no updates yet can i ask why also technical support always offline why is that ?
CoinsForTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 12:41:43 AM

After an extended holiday I am back! What'd I miss? ..other than a fairly disappointing bitcoin price.

Trust-Escrow

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 12:58:21 PM

1 feedback from my side i ordered

Canon EOS 5D Mark III 24-105mm Lens Kit
Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM DSLR Lens
Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6L IS USM DSLR Lens
DJI Inspire 1 Quadcopter with 4K Camera and 3-Axis Gimbal

i recived my camera and lens . but DJi inspire 1 is still in customs clearance . i requested to send back Sad but still its not dilevred to me or returned back to shipper :Sad anyway good site
grtthegreat
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2015, 02:51:17 PM

The price of Xperia Z Ultra (C6833) isn't available. Please update the price.
Wreathy

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

Follow ur gut instinct, it is there for a reason.

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2015, 08:38:54 PM

Coupon Code(WORLDWIDE) Should Entitle you to FREE Shipping. ?
Not apparently TRUE.

Please take HEED I was hit with (AN EXTRA CHARGE of £58.00). I Purchased a item using Bitcoin. At no stage, during the process did it say, (YOU WILL BE CHARGED DUTY/TAX FEES). OR At no point, DID IT STATE OR SHOW ANY WARNINGS ABOUT IT!. Do a test buy proceed to checkout using bitcoin.To test it.

There is even a shipping calculator For your disposal, on the sales cart system.
So I was completely Shocked When DHL sent me a (Waybill...With a whopping great cost of "£58.00").

So I checked on the DHL Tracking website. And this notice was there in big red letters Waybill: ( Shipment held - Available upon receipt of payment.)

So Another (£58.00) on top of the FREE SHIPPING DISCOUNT CODE (WORLDWIDE).

Considering all most every where I have been in my Life free shipping means FREE. 2+2 Equals 5 it seems.

CoinsForTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2015, 01:34:25 AM
Last edit: May 08, 2015, 01:57:29 AM by CoinsForTech

Coupon Code(WORLDWIDE) Should Entitle you to FREE Shipping. ?
Not apparently TRUE.

Please take HEED I was hit with (AN EXTRA CHARGE of £58.00). I Purchased a item using Bitcoin. At no stage, during the process did it say, (YOU WILL BE CHARGED DUTY/TAX FEES). OR At no point, DID IT STATE OR SHOW ANY WARNINGS ABOUT IT!. Do a test buy proceed to checkout using bitcoin.To test it.

There is even a shipping calculator For your disposal, on the sales cart system.
So I was completely Shocked When DHL sent me a (Waybill...With a whopping great cost of "£58.00").

So I checked on the DHL Tracking website. And this notice was there in big red letters Waybill: ( Shipment held - Available upon receipt of payment.)

So Another (£58.00) on top of the FREE SHIPPING DISCOUNT CODE (WORLDWIDE).

Considering all most every where I have been in my Life free shipping means FREE. 2+2 Equals 5 it seems.

Sorry you've had a bad experience, however we are very clear that we do not cover import duties / taxes to any country other than Australia. This page is worth reading: http://coinsfortech.com/shipping-and-taxes/

We also made specific mention to import costs when we announced free shipping so that customers were not caught unaware. Unfortunately it seems you have missed this (which is understandable given the coupon is a few months old).

We have shipped to over 70 countries now. These countries have varying costs for import. Like most global exporters we are unable to factor these costs on a per-country basis, hence why the onus is on the customer. Would you be happy paying a 60% premium because our Brazilian customers wanted us to factor their tax into our pricing? It does not make sense to operate this way.

A tip for next time: If you import products into a country with import taxes and duties - there will be import taxes and duties.

CoinsForTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2015, 01:37:43 AM

The price of Xperia Z Ultra (C6833) isn't available. Please update the price.

Man you have a taste for new electronics!

Price is updated and visible now. They are dropping in price due to the inevitable release of the Z4.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: