Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:56:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DutyFreeDigital.com - Global Electronics Shop! Free Express Shipping!  (Read 44109 times)
gurcani

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 02:57:58 PM

I've also bought a mac airbook from coinsfortech, which was delivered without any problems.

I'll definitely be using this website for future purchases.
CoinsForTech (OP)

Activity: 698
Merit: 500

5% Bitcoin Discount - All Orders

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2013, 01:56:10 AM

Ok, hopefully there won't be any more delays.

Should arrive today Smiley

I've also bought a mac airbook from coinsfortech, which was delivered without any problems.

I'll definitely be using this website for future purchases.

Thank you for your business!

CoinsForTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2013, 11:29:37 PM

The price of the MacBook Pro 15" Retina 512GB has been slashed! Now $2,644USD (20.82 BTC)

vlees

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 08:39:01 AM

FedEx did indeed try to deliver a package at my door yesterday. Unfortunately nobody was at home and they couldn't guarantee delivery today on specific times so I told them to just change the address to my work address and luckily they were willing to do so: My package should arrive on Monday on my works doorstep.

BEEP BEP
001sonkit

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Casper - A failed entrepenuer who looks like Zhou

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2013, 04:00:39 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2013, 08:13:21 AM by 001sonkit

Okay, so far we've got plenty of awesome reflection to your service. Would be nice to have customers to give feedback on your trust page and send some traffic from your site or iframe it into your site to have customer know what awesome you did.

I'd  really like to grab a tablet but afaik most vendors in Bitcoin are in USA and neither USPS or any of those shipping company serve my country, Hong Kong, well, or with a close to acceptable price. Plus extras for tracking and double everything for insurance. I'd like to know what is the price for shipping to Hong Kong (Nexus 7 II) so we can have a sense what will this end up with

Last thing. If Google Glass comes in anytime future (shall be in 2014, hope Google wont delay again), reserve 1 for me/. I will certainly get one for god sake.

EDIT: Saw your site says some products are shipped from Asia, including HK which is where i live in. Any nexus 7 II there. Thats a lot for us to save on shipping and I am certainly to grab one

EDIT 2: Wonder if your $349 $324 pricing comes from, since I guess we know that Amazon/Google price this at $269 (But only for americans). Anyway this is still a reasonable price for doing all this stuff with Bitcoin, just want to get into the details, and of course, if price updates are possible Smiley

GEMINI ACCOUNT REVIEW - Source of Funds Request
vlees

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 08:47:24 AM

The cheap google.com price is only for USA, I already asked it on the previous page.
Also I ordered the LG Nexus 4 and the Nokia Lumia 920 and both were shipped in one package from Hong Kong and about 20 hours later the delivery guy was at my door, when I wasn't at home unfortunately.

BEEP BEP
001sonkit

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Casper - A failed entrepenuer who looks like Zhou

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2013, 09:22:13 AM
Last edit: September 14, 2013, 10:32:26 AM by 001sonkit

Thanks for your info vlees Smiley so far I have seen for a 32 GB cheapest in Hong Kong is 2400HKD (2.43B/308USD) perhaps 16GB is a better option. I guess I can buy one in short future (hope coin price rise for a bit more) and have the best deal for shipping before poppin the coins.

EDIT 1:

Google is really a patriot, serves Only Americans. Really, this sucks.

20 Hours HK->USA! Your items are pushed into a portal, rocket or what!?

GEMINI ACCOUNT REVIEW - Source of Funds Request
CoinsForTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2013, 11:07:37 AM

Okay, so far we've got plenty of awesome reflection to your service. Would be nice to have customers to give feedback on your trust page and send some traffic from your site or iframe it into your site to have customer know what awesome you did.

I'd  really like to grab a tablet but afaik most vendors in Bitcoin are in USA and neither USPS or any of those shipping company serve my country, Hong Kong, well, or with a close to acceptable price. Plus extras for tracking and double everything for insurance. I'd like to know what is the price for shipping to Hong Kong (Nexus 7 II) so we can have a sense what will this end up with

Last thing. If Google Glass comes in anytime future (shall be in 2014, hope Google wont delay again), reserve 1 for me/. I will certainly get one for god sake.

EDIT: Saw your site says some products are shipped from Asia, including HK which is where i live in. Any nexus 7 II there. Thats a lot for us to save on shipping and I am certainly to grab one

EDIT 2: Wonder if your $349 $324 pricing comes from, since I guess we know that Amazon/Google price this at $269 (But only for americans). Anyway this is still a reasonable price for doing all this stuff with Bitcoin, just want to get into the details, and of course, if price updates are possible Smiley

Hi there!

Oddly enough shipping to Hong Kong isn't on our list of available countries. I'll contact our shipping agent first thing Monday and will have a quote for you then. The Nexus line is sourced from HK so I'm certain something can be arranged!

I see your question about our price versus American prices has already been addressed. In general our store is inline with American RRP, however we definitely can't match Amazon/Google on the Nexus line. As far as I'm aware those prices are exclusive to the United States and Canada and ours are more in line with international pricing. Having said this, the Nexus 7 II is a relatively new product and is unfortunately very expensive to source from a wholesale perspective (our cost price is more expensive than American retail price). The price will get lower once they aren't so sought after by resellers like us Cheesy

CoinsForTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2013, 01:45:41 AM

Google Nexus 10 16GB dropped to $422USD (3.363 BTC approx)

CoinsForTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2013, 01:58:13 AM

The Canon EOS 100D has been lowered to $522 USD. Now almost $80 cheaper than Amazon US!

Our Price

Amazon.com

vlees

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 07:13:34 AM
Last edit: September 16, 2013, 08:35:43 AM by vlees

Nah, Netherlands, Western Europe.

Hong Kong -> Western Europe is about 12 hours of flight (if the earth would decide to stop spinning it would be shorter). It got delivered to CDG, Paris, France and from there they drove it to the Netherlands.

EDIT: My package just arrived.
Contains both phones with powerconverters for my european power outlets. Customs did not attach a nasty letter begging for my money.

The seal on the Lumia 920 was voided though but it looks like everything that should be in there is actually in there.

BEEP BEP
CoinsForTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2013, 08:16:12 AM

Nah, Netherlands, Western Europe.

Hong Kong -> Western Europe is about 12 hours of flight (if the earth would decide to stop spinning it would be shorter). It got delivered to CDG, Paris, France and from there they drove it to the Netherlands.

EDIT: My package just arrived.
Contains both phones with powerconverters for my european power outlets. Customs did not attach a nasty letter begging for my money.

Glad to hear your package in finally in your hands! Sorry again that it took so long and thanks for your business Smiley

CoinsForTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2013, 08:18:37 AM

Thanks for your info vlees Smiley so far I have seen for a 32 GB cheapest in Hong Kong is 2400HKD (2.43B/308USD) perhaps 16GB is a better option. I guess I can buy one in short future (hope coin price rise for a bit more) and have the best deal for shipping before poppin the coins.

EDIT 1:

Google is really a patriot, serves Only Americans. Really, this sucks.

I've just confirmed with our shipping agent that we are (unsurprisingly) able to deliver to HK for a cost of approximately 6USD.

CoinsForTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2013, 06:40:22 AM

Calling all audiophiles!!

We've just listed the Sennheiser HD 700 Headhpones & Sennheiser HD 800 Headphones. Big savings on our store from Amazon!

Sennhesier HD 700 on CoinsForTech - $792USD
Sennheiser HD 700 on Amazon - $920.48USD

Sennhesier HD 800 on CoinsForTech - $1,244USD
Sennheiser HD 800 on Amazon - $1,499.95USD

gurcani

Activity: 167

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 01:23:40 AM

Wow, I'm surprised that somebody would actually give 1.5K to a headphone. It must be some crazy headphone that one.

I've ordered this one:

http://coinsfortech.com/shop/sennheiser-rs-180-wireless-headphone-syste/

I hope it will be good for playing games.
CoinsForTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2013, 11:59:36 AM

Wow, I'm surprised that somebody would actually give 1.5K to a headphone. It must be some crazy headphone that one.

I've ordered this one:

http://coinsfortech.com/shop/sennheiser-rs-180-wireless-headphone-syste/

I hope it will be good for playing games.

I saw that, thanks! I'll send you an email once it has shipped.

CoinsForTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2013, 02:20:48 PM

Some big price drops on popular mobile phones coming in the next few days Wink

medicine

Activity: 697
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2013, 02:31:33 PM

Sweet, I'll be watching.
CoinsForTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2013, 01:21:54 PM

Thanks to a successful first few months we've renegotiated our terms with one of our suppliers. Prices dropped on mobile phones throughout the store!

We've also just received stock of many of this years flagship models including the iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C!

iPhones

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - It's worth mentioning these are actually unreleased in much of the world. They released early in HK hence why we have stock.

Sony Xperia Z1

LG G2

SoreGums

Activity: 129

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 03:41:29 PM

Thanks to a successful first few months we've renegotiated our terms with one of our suppliers. Prices dropped on mobile phones throughout the store!

We've also just received stock of many of this years flagship models...

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - It's worth mentioning these are actually unreleased in much of the world. They released early in HK hence why we have stock.

Ordered!

Man those coins I mined back in 2011 are being put to use finally.
Also tacked on a Nexus 10 to upgrade from my Tab 10.1 (P7510)

Looking forward to driving to FedEx depot and picking these up Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: