Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:27:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DutyFreeDigital.com - Global Electronics Shop! Free Express Shipping!  (Read 44109 times)
Roy Badami

Activity: 563
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 09:09:29 PM

You might want to clarify on the site whether your Nexus 5 phones are the "North America" version or the "Rest of World" version.

Although for me (UK) it's cheaper for me to buy from Google.
Falcon

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 10:26:29 PM

You might want to clarify on the site whether your Nexus 5 phones are the "North America" version or the "Rest of World" version.

The specification page on CoinsForTech says it's Model D821, which should be the "Rest of the World' version. At least, I hope so!
Mushroomized
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

Hello!

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 12:15:14 AM

I ordered a note 3 today, super helpful on skype.
Looking forward to it, will post and update Smiley

hi
CoinsForTech (OP)

Activity: 698

5% Bitcoin Discount - All Orders

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2013, 09:21:02 AM

Also put in an order for a haswell macbook. Any ETA on when bitcoin black friday orders will be processed/shipped? (Order#2806). Thanks!

Yup check your email Wink. Tracking number waiting for you.

The specification page on CoinsForTech says it's Model D821, which should be the "Rest of the World' version. At least, I hope so!

Falcon is correct. The D820 is North American, the D821 is for the rest of the world. The GSM/HSPDA capabilities are almost identical on both. It's only the LTE bands that differ greatly. Also the Play store will continue to be cheaper than us for some time. They're not the easiest product to source unfortunately. 

Thanks a bunch! Will update you as soon as I can.

Falcon

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 10:39:21 PM

Falcon is correct. The D820 is North American, the D821 is for the rest of the world. The GSM/HSPDA capabilities are almost identical on both. It's only the LTE bands that differ greatly. Also the Play store will continue to be cheaper than us for some time. They're not the easiest product to source unfortunately.

Unfortunately there is no Play store here, so being able to buy it from coinsfortech is great.

Any news on when the order will ship? (Order #2845)
CoinsForTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2013, 11:44:08 PM

Unfortunately there is no Play store here, so being able to buy it from coinsfortech is great.

Dispatched yesterday Smiley

Waiting for an email from our shipping agent this morning and will email you when it's through.

CoinsForTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2013, 07:44:45 AM

Check your email Smiley

Check your email Smiley

Falcon

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 03:58:44 PM

Check your email Smiley

I received the tracking number, thanks!
bitkoinz

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 05:21:08 PM

i wanted to personally thank the staff at coinsfortech for my nexus 10, 4 day shipping from...well not anywhere near me.  great job guys and i wish you the best of luck in the future.
CoinsForTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2013, 11:12:11 PM

i wanted to personally thank the staff at coinsfortech for my nexus 10, 4 day shipping from...well not anywhere near me.  great job guys and i wish you the best of luck in the future.

Thanks a lot!

CoinsForTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2013, 12:09:06 AM

I've added your post to the testimonials section of our website. You can view it here. Is this okay? Customer confidence is king in the bitcoin world so it would mean a lot if we could use it, though of course I'll take it off if you wish.  Smiley

bitkoinz

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 05:02:09 PM

I've added your post to the testimonials section of our website. You can view it here. Is this okay? Customer confidence is king in the bitcoin world so it would mean a lot if we could use it, though of course I'll take it off if you wish.  Smiley

no problem at all, ive always wondered if testimonials were the truth or not.  Cheesy
CoinsForTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2013, 06:04:01 AM

no problem at all, ive always wondered if testimonials were the truth or not.  Cheesy

My guess is that you're not the only one unfortunately. They are all legit!

useful_idiot

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 08:46:20 PM

Received my black friday order for a haswell macbook yesterday, all is in order, and coinsfortech checks out! Thanks for the super fast shipping, I will definitely be using and recommending your services in the future!
CoinsForTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2013, 10:12:39 AM

Received my black friday order for a haswell macbook yesterday, all is in order, and coinsfortech checks out! Thanks for the super fast shipping, I will definitely be using and recommending your services in the future!

Glad to hear you're happy and really appreciate the feedback!

CoinsForTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2013, 11:40:17 PM

Will be switching to a new server later today and unfortunately will experience some downtime.

I will update our social media feeds when this is going to take place.

CoinsForTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2013, 12:42:41 AM

Site is currently in maintenance mode. Will be back up and running ASAP.

CoinsForTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2013, 02:28:50 AM

Up and running faster than ever Grin

Mushroomized
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

Hello!

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 03:46:03 AM

Got my note 3 - thanks a bunch

Super nice and helpful, they even threw in a free external battery pack Smiley

Highly recommend this shop

hi
CoinsForTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2013, 04:34:22 AM

Got my note 3 - thanks a bunch

Super nice and helpful, they even threw in a free external battery pack Smiley

Highly recommend this shop

Smiley. Do you mind if we use your post as a testimonial here?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: