Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:02:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DutyFreeDigital.com - Global Electronics Shop! Free Express Shipping!  (Read 44111 times)
CoinsForTech (OP)

Activity: 698
Merit: 500

5% Bitcoin Discount - All Orders

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2014, 11:10:13 PM

Just ordered a camera Smiley

Waiting to see your service for real for the first time!

Thank you

I saw that, thank you! We will ship exactly as you wish Smiley

za8bit

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2014, 01:58:32 AM

Hey guys/gals,

Just received my Galaxy S4 today and I have to say, I am impressed! Not only did it come faster than I expected, but I also managed to get past the import tax (in the UK) and I couldn't be happier with the phone and with the service offered by CoinsForTech. I know how difficult it can be for a business to gain trust in the Bitcoin community, I imagine it's especially difficult when you're selling high value physical goods. That said I'd like to +1 the Trust rating for CoinsForTech Smiley

I've had a wonderful experience with these guys! Lee was very helpful on Skype and even sent me the tracking code for my package earlier than the official email. Very polite and professional. I am of course amazed that I found a legit place to do my Bitcoin electronics shopping! I will definitely shop again in the future!

Now a real review has Pros and Cons. In terms of cons there is only one very small and insignificant con. I believe another customer noticed the same thing, that is, the Galaxy S4 I ordered had it's seal broken, however there was another seal on top of that one. Not sure why, I'm assuming some sort of check had to be made or something. Nonetheless, the phone is great, genuine and has no issues what so ever so I can't complain, I'm just reporting Smiley

To sum up, I couldn't be more satisfied, I am honestly uncontrollably happy with the service! Highly recommended!

Here are some pics Smiley Please excuse my poor iPhone 1 Camera http://imgur.com/a/MD1M2#0
batmaninpink

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 05:36:06 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2014, 09:12:05 PM by batmaninpink

I am thinking about ordering a MacBook, but was wondering with which keyboard they are delivered?
PinkPotatos

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Girls dont crypto?

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2014, 08:49:27 PM

You could accept all the good altcoins with coinpayments.net too

Accepted by, more merchants! - Franko 弗兰克币 - 自由的货币
Earn FRK with your sig
CoinsForTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2014, 05:53:28 AM

I am thinking about ordering a MacBook, but was wondering with which keyboard they are delivered?

Thank you for considering us! Unfortunately we can only supply MacBooks with the US keyboard layout. Will that suit you?

You could accept all the good altcoins with coinpayments.net too

Will definitely talk to the guys and see what they think.

CoinsForTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2014, 06:04:17 AM

Hey guys/gals,

Just received my Galaxy S4 today and I have to say, I am impressed! Not only did it come faster than I expected, but I also managed to get past the import tax (in the UK) and I couldn't be happier with the phone and with the service offered by CoinsForTech. I know how difficult it can be for a business to gain trust in the Bitcoin community, I imagine it's especially difficult when you're selling high value physical goods. That said I'd like to +1 the Trust rating for CoinsForTech Smiley

I've had a wonderful experience with these guys! Lee was very helpful on Skype and even sent me the tracking code for my package earlier than the official email. Very polite and professional. I am of course amazed that I found a legit place to do my Bitcoin electronics shopping! I will definitely shop again in the future!

Now a real review has Pros and Cons. In terms of cons there is only one very small and insignificant con. I believe another customer noticed the same thing, that is, the Galaxy S4 I ordered had it's seal broken, however there was another seal on top of that one. Not sure why, I'm assuming some sort of check had to be made or something. Nonetheless, the phone is great, genuine and has no issues what so ever so I can't complain, I'm just reporting Smiley

To sum up, I couldn't be more satisfied, I am honestly uncontrollably happy with the service! Highly recommended!

Here are some pics Smiley Please excuse my poor iPhone 1 Camera http://imgur.com/a/MD1M2#0

Not only was za8bit a pleasure to deal with, but due to some bad communication during Chinese New Year we accidentally sent him TWO phones in separate shipments.

Due to the holiday we were unable to cancel or redirect the second shipment with DHL Hong Kong. The shipment is now out of control and meant that if he wanted too ze8bit could have made off with both phones and there’s not a lot we could have done.

Not only has he made arrangements to return the second phone, but he has left me both an email and Skype message to request more details regarding the procedure.

People such as ze8bit who put strangers first and themselves second make the world a better place. I truly hope we can do business again in the future because I cannot stress my respect and total gratitude for what you have done.

batmaninpink

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 09:32:04 PM

Thank you for considering us! Unfortunately we can only supply MacBooks with the US keyboard layout. Will that suit you?

That would be ok - and shipping will be done from Austria when sent to another EU country?
CoinsForTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2014, 12:40:45 AM

That would be ok - and shipping will be done from Austria when sent to another EU country?

It will be sent from Hong Kong with our price exclusive of VAT. I'm sorry to say we've got no warehousing throughout the EU.

CoinsForTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2014, 11:07:59 PM

We've got some pretty nice watches now in stock and ready to ship worldwide! Only a sample of our stock has been uploaded to the store. If you are chasing a particular model please let me know!

Shop Here!

Patzek

Activity: 46

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 06:45:59 PM

Just wanted to update -

My camera arrived today with Fedex, extremely fast and superb service.
Everything inside, well packaged, just as promised.

Nothing else to add - I recommend those guys to anyone who consider spending some of his coins ^^.

CoinsForTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2014, 10:58:34 PM

Just wanted to update -

My camera arrived today with Fedex, extremely fast and superb service.
Everything inside, well packaged, just as promised.

Nothing else to add - I recommend those guys to anyone who consider spending some of his coins ^^.

Thanks for your business and your feedback Smiley

CoinsForTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 12:10:06 AM

Graphics cards now in stock Grin

http://coinsfortech.com/product-category/graphics-cards/

CoinsForTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 11:30:22 PM

Just broke 1,000 likes on Facebook!

CoinsForTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2014, 12:47:42 PM

Playstation 4 Console now in stock! Shop here.

CoinsForTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 03:46:52 AM

We are currently experiencing issues with our payment processor. BitPay.

All funds are being received correctly into our BitPay account but incorrectly disbursed to our bank account. All customer orders and funds are accounted for, though as of today we have not received any payment from BitPay for over a week although we have a significant amount of funds in our account.

Orders from today onward may experience a slight delay.

Please note that this is an issue on BitPay's end and unfortunately our hands our tied regarding timing. Generally BitPay are incredibly professional and timely in their support and I am certain the issue will be fixed promptly.

If your order is urgent and you would like to ensure no delays please contact us. We are able to receive bitcoin payments outside of BitPay which will be unaffected.

CoinsForTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 05:59:58 AM

BUMP!

batmaninpink

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 07:57:25 AM

+1

I ordered a laptop which I received without any problems - so definitely recommended from me.
CoinsForTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2014, 12:27:58 PM

+1

I ordered a laptop which I received without any problems - so definitely recommended from me.

Thank you for the feedback Smiley

CoinsForTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 02:23:53 AM

We've just got stock for the ASUS Miracast Wireless Dongle!

CoinsForTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2014, 10:46:56 PM

Huge amount of new computers and components in stock! Very good shipping rates also!

If you are looking for something in particular let me know and I will quote it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: