Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:57:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DutyFreeDigital.com - Global Electronics Shop! Free Express Shipping!  (Read 44109 times)
TradersWay.JC

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2014, 06:59:05 AM

I'll take a Canon T3i please  Cool

Trader's Way - Forex & Binary Options Trading, Accepts Bitcoin - US Traders Accepted Smiley
Get a 100% Deposit Bonus when you sign up with us. Free VPS with deposits above $1000
CoinsForTech (OP)

Activity: 698
Merit: 500

5% Bitcoin Discount - All Orders

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2014, 11:59:29 PM

I'll take a Canon T3i please  Cool

The T3i is called Canon EOS 600D in our part of the world and we do have some stock left . You can see it here - http://coinsfortech.com/?s=600d&post_type=product

This model is being phased out however as the 650D/T4i is now released. You can see this model here - http://coinsfortech.com/?s=650d&post_type=product

CoinsForTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2014, 05:29:16 AM

BUMP!

CoinsForTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2014, 02:46:38 AM

Sony Xperia Z3 & Sony Xperia Z3 Compact now in stock!

SHOP HERE!

CoinsForTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2014, 09:00:20 AM

Bumping!

CoinsForTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2014, 05:41:38 AM

Galaxy Note 4 arrived today and will be online later tonight!

CoinsForTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2014, 12:01:31 PM

Galaxy Note 4 arrived today and will be online later tonight!

A small amount of the Galaxy Note 4 N910U 32GB 4G LTE just arrived. We've only got the white color in-hand. Black can be ordered in but will be more expensive.

Shipping worldwide as usual. Shop here - http://coinsfortech.com/shop/samsung-galaxy-note-4-n910-32gb-4g-lte/

Smiley

CoinsForTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2014, 03:38:34 AM

Hey guys

We just got some of these in store. They are really, really cool. I've taken about 10 for friends and family Grin

Can't wait to see what developers can do now that virtual reality is so affordable! I recommend getting the headband model and using a PS3 controller with your phone. Some epic games are supported.

Prices are from $8USD / 0.02 BTC with free worldwide shipping.

Shop here - http://coinsfortech.com/product-tag/virtual-reality/

CoinsForTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2014, 11:53:02 AM

Bumping!

dixxy

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 11:30:34 PM

How much time do you need to delivery to Germany?
CoinsForTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2014, 11:45:49 PM

Travel time to Germany is 2-3 days on most products. We use express couriers such as DHL, FedEx and TNT. If you're buying video games or Google Cardboard shipping will take approx 2 weeks (however shipping for these items is free)

dixxy

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 12:56:00 AM

Travel time to Germany is 2-3 days on most products. We use express couriers such as DHL, FedEx and TNT. If you're buying video games or Google Cardboard shipping will take approx 2 weeks (however shipping for these items is free)

Thanks for the fast answer. I want to buy the HUBSAN X4 2.4GHZ 4 CHANNEL RTF QUADCOPTER WITH FPV CAMERA drone.

Feedback will be posted, when I buy and of course when I receive the product Wink
CoinsForTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2014, 01:20:38 AM

Thanks for the fast answer. I want to buy the HUBSAN X4 2.4GHZ 4 CHANNEL RTF QUADCOPTER WITH FPV CAMERA drone.

Feedback will be posted, when I buy and of course when I receive the product Wink

Great! We'll be shipping the Hubsan by DHL so you'll receive it quickly Smiley

sherbyspark

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 07:12:25 PM

Can you add a section for newly added products to the site? Its always good to know, what latest addition have been made to the store.
Thanks
iliasg

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 09:36:50 PM

Hello, I've made an order today of 2 headphones some hours ago, the order was completed successfuly and the money had been sent.
Order no. 11236
Now some hours later your site says "order failed" when it said before that it was paid and everything was OK.
I didn't receive an e-mail, a refund, or anything.

Edit: I cancelled the order since it was given in the options... please contact my email for a refund address.... (I have already sent you an email incase you didn't receive it
please contact my account's email for a SPECIFIC address to send the refund to)

Thank you
CoinsForTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2014, 10:56:29 PM

Hello, I've made an order today of 2 headphones some hours ago, the order was completed successfuly and the money had been sent.
Order no. 11236
Now some hours later your site says "order failed" when it said before that it was paid and everything was OK.

Edit: I cancelled the order since it was given in the options... please contact my email for a refund address.... (I have already sent you an email incase you didn't receive it

Thank you

Morning,

Just as an FYI, it's not quite 9am here in Australia. This whole situation happened autonomously overnight. You have not received any correspondence from us because we were asleep. We are just getting into the office now.

Your order was placed on-hold by our system as the payment came through late. This is likely no fault of your own and happens occasionally when a web wallet is used for payment. Our system will not mark the order as paid until the transaction is confirmed. The transaction was confirmed just over an hour ago and the order marked as paid in our system. Once again this was autonomous - no involvement from any of the team here.

I've asked the support team to respond to your email regarding your order. We are happy to refund or process the order - whichever you prefer. Cheers!

CoinsForTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2014, 09:09:29 AM

Order no. 11236

Thank you

Morning,

Just as an FYI, it's not quite 9am here in Australia. This whole situation happened autonomously overnight. You have not received any correspondence from us because we were asleep. We are just getting into the office now.

Your order was placed on-hold by our system as the payment came through late. This is likely no fault of your own and happens occasionally when a web wallet is used for payment. Our system will not mark the order as paid until the transaction is confirmed. The transaction was confirmed just over an hour ago and the order marked as paid in our system. Once again this was autonomous - no involvement from any of the team here.

I've asked the support team to respond to your email regarding your order. We are happy to refund or process the order - whichever you prefer. Cheers!

Just following on from this. Your refund has now been processed. One of our support staff will email you the transaction ID.

CoinsForTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2014, 01:10:07 PM

Let me know if you would like to have some free publicity for your biz?

Of course! What's it entail?

CoinsForTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2014, 11:04:25 PM

GoPro HERO4 now in stock!

Shop Here - http://coinsfortech.com/?s=hero4&post_type=product

sherbyspark

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 03:56:41 AM

Let me know if you would like to have some free publicity for your biz?

Of course! What's it entail?

You should definitely post more about this on reddit. Till now I have placed one order and has been great. And Since its international, I prefer this much more than Amazon and all similar services.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: