Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:05:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BEST ALTCOIN TO INVEST IN  (Read 2464 times)
xsaints128

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:27:07 PM

The way the market is going right now with BTC going to 11000$ then dropping to 9000$ and then again back to 11000$ , the alts just dropping and then again rising, one can't predict anything about any alt right now but there are a few like eth, neo, xrp, ltc, ada, etc ., all of these are just safe bet for your investment.

Akash1243

Activity: 392
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:27:35 PM

I think that ethereum,dash,litecoin and ripple are great altcoins to invest in.These altcoins are showing promising rise in the market and have potential to grow more in future.Ethereum is bit popular too this would be beneficial as more people would like to invest in them which will likely to increase the price of ethereum.
rohqit

Activity: 197
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:33:23 PM

i might get stoned for this, but HYIP coins, yes I said it. While still in their infancy and before regulation comes to crypto. SUPER HIGH RISk, but are some of the only coins doing crazy gains now. But buyer beware, please do your due diligence, this is not advice but opinion.

oh and LTC, VTC if you want crazy but still safe returns  
ZCoinTalk

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:34:47 PM

Elixir: http://elixirtoken.io
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/elixir/

Still at a very good price, had a nice increase the past week.
Avdotiy

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:36:17 PM

Today it is hard to predict something with new coins, it becomes a lottery, but you still can invest in eth, will make x2 in a few monthes, without doubts.

mankeekv

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:39:01 PM

Maybe ethereum, dash, monero and ripple. But i have a little experience.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     gstar.ai  │ Join our Algorithm Trading Movement    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                        JOIN ICO  -  8th  J U L Y                        ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Youtube       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
markint

Activity: 329
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:49:19 PM

ETH IS LOOKING HOT AT 400-430 LEVELS. MY ULTIMATE TARGET IS 1000+ IN NEXT 2-3 MONTHS

NEO IS ALSO LOOKING GOOD AT 30-32 LEVELS. MY ULTIMATE TARGET IS 55-75 IN NEXT 2-3 MONTHS.

I think that in this specific case NEO has a growth potential much higher than ethereum, so if confirmed all the major developments and investments that will be incorporated into NEO in 2018, this could easily break the barrier of $500 in the next year .

Ethereum is undoubtedly also a great investment, but it seems to me that its potential is smaller since it has already experienced a huge pump this year. Ethereum I like more for conservative investors looking for a long-term investment horizon with low risk.
caretaker

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:03:04 PM

Actually there should be a "What to buy" section on this board, because this topic is really asked everyday  Grin

As mentioned before, you should know which risk you want to take to gain your wished profit.

• safest:

• Ether: I think will be the most profitable of the safe investments. Next Year with Proof of Stake it will bring a lot of investors
    • LTC: really safe investment and will get more and more value over time and might even get a really big rise at some point
    • BTC: I know, no altcoin, but still pretty safe investment for longterm although it's not that profitable anymore

• little bit more risky, but good profits:

• OmiseGo: absolutely great technology, with famous people in the team, a promising future and a lot of followers
    • IOTA: great concept that  and if more famous exchanges accept it, the price will go up pretty well.
    • Lisk: good team with a good future
    • Waves: honestly don't know much about it, but a lot of people are believing in this, so there're already a lot of followers
    • EOS: still in the starting phase, but seems to be great and already getting all the time a big rise whic could maybe go next year up to 50$
  • risky, but could get a lot of profit (I actually mostly avoid those coins as I prefer the safer way)

• Neo: depending on the news of China it could get really high, because China brings a lot of really big Investors (also still holding a few of them)
    • Stellar Lumens: still really cheap and already rising well
    • Einsteinium: This one you should buy now, because there's a hard fork comming in 7 days (timer and infos https://www.emc2.foundation/). This Hard Fork also includes a coin burning which will reduce the coin supply by 50 Mio. coins and will make the price go up for sure (happened to every coin who did this before AFAIK)
  • Other coins to inform about that look like a lot of potential for next year (and also already had):

• Qtum
    • Ark
    • Stratis
    • SALT
    • Golem
    • Status
    • Shift

Many people said this before, but I it's true that there're a lot of promising projects atm and you should choose well in case of long-/mid- or shortterm and split your money on a couple of coins to minimize risk, but also increase chance to win although it's less

granchio

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:04:07 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2017, 10:18:57 PM by granchio

ETH IS LOOKING HOT AT 400-430 LEVELS. MY ULTIMATE TARGET IS 1000+ IN NEXT 2-3 MONTHS

NEO IS ALSO LOOKING GOOD AT 30-32 LEVELS. MY ULTIMATE TARGET IS 55-75 IN NEXT 2-3 MONTHS.

I think the best choice for investment is ethereum. In my opinion, it is the best altcoin which can be considered as a good long-term investment.
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:08:01 PM

be careful with neo because that coin has ever dump up to 20 $ is very risky at all, I suggest eth better than neo

This one I agreed, at least on ethereum it is already proven and tested to invest in while Neo was just started recently and it is more in hype also as I can I see with it they used pump methods to attract more investors to their coins. Unlike in Ethereum its more safe than Neo.
woas4

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:14:35 PM

NEO does seem like a good project to invest, but i don't touch it because of China. That country is extremely unpredictable and can do anything unexpected overnight (like banning exchanges and ICOs a couple months ago). I'd rather have my money in a safer coin, even if that might end up meaning less profits in the short term.

Nadia_l

Activity: 826
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:24:35 PM

For now it's ETC!
Why?
Because of the new monetary policy sets a limit for the total ETC issuance. The block reward will be reduced by 20% at block number 5,000,000, and another 20% every 5,000,000 blocks thereafter. Uncle block rewards will also be reduced. Due to variations in the reward rate of ETC, we anticipate the total supply to be approximately 210 million ETC, not to exceed 230 million ETC.

The math gives me the result: the lesser coins supply the more they will costs!
ahmadakbari

Activity: 602
Merit: 116

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:25:59 PM

NEO does seem like a good project to invest, but i don't touch it because of China. That country is extremely unpredictable and can do anything unexpected overnight (like banning exchanges and ICOs a couple months ago). I'd rather have my money in a safer coin, even if that might end up meaning less profits in the short term.

Bad news from China didn't casue NEO price to fall. I think it is a sign that community believe NEO. For sure NEO will rise in price very much. I don't worry about China and I think NEO is one of best investments in cryptocurrencies.
caretaker

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:23:55 PM

Bad news from China didn't casue NEO price to fall. I think it is a sign that community believe NEO. For sure NEO will rise in price very much. I don't worry about China and I think NEO is one of best investments in cryptocurrencies.

In this case it's not just about whether you really believe in the technology as Cryptocurrency is still mostly used as an investment and if China gives the go for Neo, a lot of investors from there will put their money into it as it's just one of the coins they're allowed to buy. A lot of big whales are just waiting in China to bring their money back Wink
seanavery11

Activity: 280

-----

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:27:16 AM

Ethereum is the best alt coin so far and by that i can say that it is the best alt coin to invest in, that is my opinion at the end of the day it is still you that will choose where to invest your money time sweat and tears

---
Sir_Justin

Activity: 68

DhrX89dGj4JUtm7ueVanTqnPyewp49xwjA

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:32:33 AM

According to my own analysis ethereum will be the best altcoin for investment purpose. It has a very positive change in last few days, its price growing up.. So i think future will be of ethereum in altcoins.

Yeah i think that you are right. But i think there will be a bubble again which will pop and drop the price. This isn't bad or something but i think the ethereum will be jumping up and down for the coming few months. But the future will be ethereum i think.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Bitcoincentrate

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:35:33 AM

at this moment ether price seems to be really low, so I think is the best altcoin to invest at this particular moment, unless LTC goes down again.
ongels

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:38:40 AM

Actually, there's a lot of coins who are potentially pumps next month, and im going to choose etherium, perhaps it will double its value 3 months from now, all we have to do is patient.  Wink Keep my eyes open on it..
hitler007

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:14:08 PM

I came across Amor (amorcoin.org) a few days ago and they are decentralising the dating industry. Their concept looks very solid to me. I think that they just started their crowdsale and they also have a limited 20% bonus discount which might end soon.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:20:57 PM

Agree with eth but not neo, to risky replace money with that. Eth has good history about price action, volume and news, even sometime only loss we get. I trust eth just like btc, will survive and give me income. This is end of year and everything could happen and we need to prepare. I suggest to cancel neo and buy btc/ eth as the main investment. Have a nice day.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██