Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:54:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Palm Beach Confidential - December 2017  (Read 6972 times)
Desperaboss

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:46:29 PM

When will PBC news be released? Last month they recommed Dash but it didn´t rise in value that much. I hope they recommed a coin with more potential this time.

5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:36:48 PM

i think the BNB will be included in the December newsletter.

This sounds plausible. The binance is a good exchange and having a native coin with lower transaction fees is a great idea. Plus the fact that they burn some of the profits each quarter meaning it will rise in value over time - a great investment

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
turbulence

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:47:04 PM

praying for SONM

███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
        ▄▄███████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████████
 ████████   ▀██████████▀▄▄▀███████         ███          ███       ▐█▌     █████████████   █████████▄       ███     ███       ███
█████████     ▀████████ ▀▀ ████████        ████        ████       ███     ▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄     ███      ███     ███
█████████  █▄   ▀█▀  ███  █████████        █████      █████      █████         ███        ███      ▀██▌    ███       ███▄ ▄███
█████████  ███▄     ▄███  █████████        ██████    ██████     ██▌ ▐██        ███        ███       ██▌    ███        ███████
█████████  ███▀ ▄█▄ ▀███  █████████        ███▀███▄▄███▀███    ███   ███       ███        ███     ▄███     ███        ███████
█████████  ███  ███  ███  █████████        ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███     ███      ███        ███    ████      ███       ███▀ ▀███
 ███████ ▄▄ ██  ▀█▀  ███  ████████         ███    ▀▀    ███  ███       ███     ███        ███     ▀███     ███      ███     ███
  ██████▄▀▀▄███▄   ▄████  ███████          ███          ███  ██         ██     ███        ███       ███    ███     ███       ███
      ███████████████████████
        ▀▀███████████████▀▀

The Intelligent Blockchain
▬▬  Pre-ICO: January 4th  |  ICO: January 16th

ANN  News  Scene  Showcase
██  Whitepaper:  Bussines | Technical  ██
Facebook  Twitter  Github  Telegram

███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
      ███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
turbulence

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:48:14 PM

they've already recently sent a buy alert for BNB. buy up to 2.5$ i think it was

███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
        ▄▄███████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████████
 ████████   ▀██████████▀▄▄▀███████         ███          ███       ▐█▌     █████████████   █████████▄       ███     ███       ███
█████████     ▀████████ ▀▀ ████████        ████        ████       ███     ▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄     ███      ███     ███
█████████  █▄   ▀█▀  ███  █████████        █████      █████      █████         ███        ███      ▀██▌    ███       ███▄ ▄███
█████████  ███▄     ▄███  █████████        ██████    ██████     ██▌ ▐██        ███        ███       ██▌    ███        ███████
█████████  ███▀ ▄█▄ ▀███  █████████        ███▀███▄▄███▀███    ███   ███       ███        ███     ▄███     ███        ███████
█████████  ███  ███  ███  █████████        ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███     ███      ███        ███    ████      ███       ███▀ ▀███
 ███████ ▄▄ ██  ▀█▀  ███  ████████         ███    ▀▀    ███  ███       ███     ███        ███     ▀███     ███      ███     ███
  ██████▄▀▀▄███▄   ▄████  ███████          ███          ███  ██         ██     ███        ███       ███    ███     ███       ███
      ███████████████████████
        ▀▀███████████████▀▀

The Intelligent Blockchain
▬▬  Pre-ICO: January 4th  |  ICO: January 16th

ANN  News  Scene  Showcase
██  Whitepaper:  Bussines | Technical  ██
Facebook  Twitter  Github  Telegram

███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
      ███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
krypt0n1

Activity: 238

🔵 Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:45:39 PM

XLM announced yesterday for a buy recommendation (not the confidentiel letter)
Buy up to : 0.15$
stellar lumens, interesting information.
where do you get that information? can i join the group and get information from pbc?
Sent DM.

I would be very careful about purchasing from anyone second hand, as there are a lot of people scamming or giving the information a little delayed after they've already bought.

error808

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:11:03 PM

I still can't make my mind about about PBC, been following and looking into these guys quite a bit

Teeka the guy is a sweet talker, his use of language is very persuasive and entertaining reminds me of those websites where someone is really really trying to sell you things with the gift of the gab

Funniest thing was that once they held some sort of supposedly "Live Webinar" where they were going to reveal some Pick of the month coin

10mins into this webinar someone leaked the entire transcript word by word so the coin was revealed to be Ripple even the so called QnA where members was suppose to submit questions was scripted

Some of their testimonial videos too is bit strange too where some semi retired  couple somehow made 10000 $$$$ by subscribing to his products and following his calls and looking at the type of people in the video - one would question would these guys even know what an "Altcoin" is (But hey lets not be judgemental)

I follow them however i don't really buy into their calls as price just pumps once it leaks,

However though credit is they "Pick" good coins (Well known establish ones) and not just unknown coins no one has ever heard of

They are very sales oriented typical saleman type of people

I just follow them and watch with interest...

razkal

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:39:29 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2017, 04:08:29 PM by razkal

they've already recently sent a buy alert for BNB. buy up to 2.5$ i think it was

yes, i was referring to this, i don't have more info.
surikat85

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:19:41 PM

any news about the december pick? Grin
HODL to the moon

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:05:59 PM

XLM announced yesterday for a buy recommendation (not the confidentiel letter)
Buy up to : 0.15$
stellar lumens, interesting information.
where do you get that information? can i join the group and get information from pbc?
Sent DM.

I would like to get some information about the pump group. Is there still an ability to join.

renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:13:50 PM

Next pick would be oax. You may pick it yourself as well without needing such companies. As there are lots of good coins. Palm beach cannot choose the best one always  Smiley I think price of oax will be $3-6 in early 2018 depending on its supply.
vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:57:30 PM

Probably Golem or RIpple. They are the only pics that are beyond the ATH now. He has put Ripple as the coin choice in
the open seminar. But it is still bellowing the target price. Golem has some pump, but could be worth 500bi pretty soon.
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:31:30 AM

It doesn't matter mcuh i don't get it why people get hyped so much about them picking a coin not sure if you all noticed but whenever they announce there pick people rush to buy the coin which becomes a pump and when you see the price after few hours it is lower than the normal price.

So what's the solution then?

Well what you can do instead is wait for the price to rise and then drop significantly. During the dip it's better to enter not when it is getting pumped.
N8Biz

Activity: 115

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:50:18 PM

As the next instalment from PBC is due to hit very soon, what do we think might be the next Pick?

Where is this release from? Do you have a website? Kind of new to PBC - heard about it for my first time today.

tuiputui

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:45:58 AM

Still too early to guess, but...

Quantstamp has numbers.
https://i.redd.it/92tpj7oesrzz.png
ROT13

Activity: 169

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:59:52 AM

Just look for what pumps with a massive daily wick 1-2 days before the announcement- dead giveaway
surikat85

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:54:04 AM

jajaj where did you find this emails??

500bitcoins

Activity: 9

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 07:53:56 PM

Anyone who is interested in getting the latest PBC calls should follow these twitters; calls are tweeted out with a slight delay:

https://twitter.com/CBPBotF (monthly calls) https://twitter.com/CBPUpdatesF (update calls)

If you're interested in the paid version (no delay) then check this out:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1dgSNE6A4eD2aj8JvnJ0B2AuJDOmWJGIflIR4J8n4Ovo/edit
seOG

Activity: 132

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:36:41 AM

A few of you mention Lumens and i just made a video on why I made the investment. Here it is, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baZq2w8oJa0&t=25s
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:35:47 AM

I just notice that alot of people are talking this Palm Beach COnfidential thing serious, I want to ask for the success rate of their picks so far and is there away to verify their past recommendations

Their claim to fame was calling NEO when it was just pennies. They make some good calls, some mediocre calls, some bad calls. In this bull market we have been experiencing it isn’t that difficult to make good calls.

This is what I do tell people,in a bull market any jack can turn to Nostradamus, but in a bear market run what has been their good calls recently, that was the reason I don't take most of these websites serious because they tend to magnify their success and not the success rate
The Cryptologist

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:23:04 AM

I just notice that alot of people are talking this Palm Beach COnfidential thing serious, I want to ask for the success rate of their picks so far and is there away to verify their past recommendations

Their claim to fame was calling NEO when it was just pennies. They make some good calls, some mediocre calls, some bad calls. In this bull market we have been experiencing it isn’t that difficult to make good calls.

This is what I do tell people,in a bull market any jack can turn to Nostradamus, but in a bear market run what has been their good calls recently, that was the reason I don't take most of these websites serious because they tend to magnify their success and not the success rate

Right. Like when I monitored some telegram groups that make signals, they are all bragging like " hey, we signaled this x coin when it was blah blah but now its $$$". But it's not very hard to notice that it's just a coincidence because most of it are bad calls or just 5%-15% rise that basically came from their followers.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: