Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:28:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [auction] 210 BTC of debt  (Read 4798 times)
eroxors (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Think. Positive. Thoughts.

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2013, 09:03:03 PM

$30

SOLD.

bitcoin: 0.3544 1LA82JkVJKUNhkPvjH9LtKf9yHANhn5JBz
litecoin: 11.72 LgEtugqwMoygnrCqCqRJQaScuCRZhkVUdU

PM for paypal/dwolla address.

Thanks All!

Thanks,

paid via LTC

Confirmed. I will send the documentation no later than Monday.

For the record, all debts that I hold from Double Icaras aka Alexander Adams (Jr.), tealover, and sirchiko now belong to thehun.

Thanks again, and good luck!

"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
infested999

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 09:04:01 PM

Great price. I contacted a few businesses about this. Only two got back to me. 1 said they could not do it because the debt was made a very long time ago and don't like virtual currencies.
The other one said they would need to look into it further and maybe contact previous owners of the loan. But, being Bitcoin it would be hard because previous owners of the debt may not want to disclose any of their personal information. But, they said other than that they could do it.

If it was in a fiat currency a legal contract may actually stand in court. If the contract states Bitcoin, nobody will take it seriously at all. The best hope here is to show up to his house personally and harass him until he pays 1% of it.

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
      ▄███▄    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄███▄
      █████     ▄██▄ ▄██▄     █████
       ▀▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▀
 ▄███▄     ▀██▀           ▀██▀     ▄███▄
 █████ ▄██▄                   ▄██▄ █████
  ▀▀▀  ▀██▀                   ▀██▀  ▀▀▀
                       ▄█
▄███▄ ▄██▄            ███ ███  ▄██▄ ▄███▄
█████ ▀██▀  ████      █████    ▀██▀ █████
 ▀▀▀         ▀███▄    ████           ▀▀▀
       ▄██▄    ████   ███     ▄██▄
 ▄███▄ ▀██▀     ▀███  ███     ▀██▀ ▄███▄
 █████            ███▄██           █████
  ▀▀▀              ▀████            ▀▀▀
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
thehun
Legendary

Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 10:57:00 PM

Great price. I contacted a few businesses about this. Only two got back to me. 1 said they could not do it because the debt was made a very long time ago and don't like virtual currencies.
The other one said they would need to look into it further and maybe contact previous owners of the loan. But, being Bitcoin it would be hard because previous owners of the debt may not want to disclose any of their personal information. But, they said other than that they could do it.

If it was in a fiat currency a legal contract may actually stand in court. If the contract states Bitcoin, nobody will take it seriously at all. The best hope here is to show up to his house personally and harass him until he pays 1% of it.

I don't have too big hopes of being able to collect but for this price it's definitely worth a shot. I have a friend in the UK who has some contacts in the debt collection business so I'll see what I can scratch. I'll keep you posted.
zackclark70
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

ADT developer

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 11:23:19 PM

I don't have too big hopes of being able to collect but for this price it's definitely worth a shot. I have a friend in the UK who has some contacts in the debt collection business so I'll see what I can scratch. I'll keep you posted.

if you cant do it that way just offer the dept to di for $100

infested999

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 01:52:43 PM

if you cant do it that way just offer the dept to di for $100

Or just go there and beat him up

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
                       ▄█
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
hennessyhemp

Activity: 511

Hempire Loading...

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2013, 09:33:37 PM

WTF?!  The hacker that hijacked my account for a day actually admitted to it on this thread.  How incredibly odd.  He placed bids on other threads which fucked up their bidding entirely...at least for you guys he admitted he had stolen my identity for his posts...and apparently the op took him at his word and ignored the bid.

I am seriously unclear what his endgame was.  Seems like some of his motivation was simply to harass me and discredit my name, and I really don't remember pissing anyone off enough to warrant this.  Doesn't seem he was successful at scamming anyone while disguised as me, so why the hell even do it in the first place...I really don't get it. 

Please add more BTC here (my son will apprecciate it when he's older): 14WsxbeRcgsSYZyNSRJqEAmB1MKAzHhsCT
Pierre

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 10:52:39 PM

WTF?!  The hacker that hijacked my account for a day actually admitted to it on this thread.  How incredibly odd.  He placed bids on other threads which fucked up their bidding entirely...at least for you guys he admitted he had stolen my identity for his posts...and apparently the op took him at his word and ignored the bid.

I am seriously unclear what his endgame was.  Seems like some of his motivation was simply to harass me and discredit my name, and I really don't remember pissing anyone off enough to warrant this.  Doesn't seem he was successful at scamming anyone while disguised as me, so why the hell even do it in the first place...I really don't get it. 

wat

Who are you and where is this hacker admission?
hennessyhemp

Activity: 511

Hempire Loading...

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2013, 03:17:32 AM

$25

By the way I am the victim of identity theft, I do not owe anyone anything.

I did not write the above two posts, nor any post on Wednesday 7/10/2013.  I did however, log in
two days later to discover much havoc caused by some random asshole who stole my login info, or
hacked it or whatever, posed as me and wrote a bunch of random shit all over the forum, insulting
senior members along the way.  In reviewing the posts from that day, I find he was gloating about
it here on this post...he bids on this thread, then proceeds to say he is the victim of identity theft.

He seems to be very pleased with himself here...I can almost hear a nerdy cackle through the wires.

Please add more BTC here (my son will apprecciate it when he's older): 14WsxbeRcgsSYZyNSRJqEAmB1MKAzHhsCT
Inedible

Activity: 700

What doesn't kill you only makes you sicker!

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 08:38:47 AM

$25

By the way I am the victim of identity theft, I do not owe anyone anything.

I did not write the above two posts, nor any post on Wednesday 7/10/2013.  I did however, log in
two days later to discover much havoc caused by some random asshole who stole my login info, or
hacked it or whatever, posed as me and wrote a bunch of random shit all over the forum, insulting
senior members along the way.  In reviewing the posts from that day, I find he was gloating about
it here on this post...he bids on this thread, then proceeds to say he is the victim of identity theft.

He seems to be very pleased with himself here...I can almost hear a nerdy cackle through the wires.

How odd.

If this post was useful, interesting or entertaining, then you've misunderstood.
busidelinghun

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 09:26:50 AM

I only have money in the Solidtrust pay .so do u recevie the Solidtrust pay?
kost

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 07:13:31 AM

Fun part would be that DI paid for his depth on this auction  Grin It's really cheap and worthy  Roll Eyes
infested999

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 10:41:13 AM

Fun part would be that DI paid for his depth on this auction  Grin It's really cheap and worthy  Roll Eyes

Which wouldn't have been worth it because there is very little chance of collecting this debt.

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
                       ▄█
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
vm1990
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 10:55:51 AM

if you showed up in force at his door step i bet you could make him pay iv spent days harassing people who owed me money nothing to illegal just following them around making life hard work for them blocking there cars in the drive way... things like that XD they pay eventually... or if they phone the police and i get shouted at then its as simple as getting a friends to take my place for a small cut..

icyak

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 10:58:04 AM

Which wouldn't have been worth it because there is very little chance of collecting this debt.

For 30$ you will get no chance instead of very little chance... That is good deal for someone...
Pay 30$ for possibility that you will never pay this debt...
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 05:42:44 AM

Hmm, not sure if you are aware of it already but tealover's account was sold / hacked.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: