Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:54:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥🔥🔥FARST NETWORK🚀🚀Gambling 🌟🌟AI ROBOT TRADING🌟🌟Ecosystem  (Read 13706 times)
costgranda

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:00:09 AM

Great idea, I really want to be part of the project! Does the pre-sale still go on? Can not find information when the ICO procedure begins?
Yes, pre-sale is still on, but only 2 days left, I advise you to hurry
And what are the terms of purchase? Are there any bonuses?
Unfortunately I can not say anything about the bonus, but there is an affiliate program, you will receive a bonus of 5% of the number of coins bought by your members
And the ICO procedure will begin immediately after the pre-sale?
Yes, you are right, ICO starts in 2 days!
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:03:21 AM

A good project with a better idea and a good team. Will there be apps for the phone?
I think yes, farstnetwork will most likely work on all popular devices, so that users always have access to their personal cabinet!
Do you think that a mobile application is so necessary? Will it be convenient to use on the phone?
Well, as a mobile platform, we are considering not only mobile phones, but also tablets based on IOS and Android, I think they will be able to replace the PC
Of course, and it's even more convenient to be able to connect to the system everywhere!
whitetoo

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:06:27 AM

Hello everyone, I unfortunately can not figure out for whom the platform is more intended?
Well, for the most part, for those who are connected with the currency and financial markets, for those who trade in the stock market and to whom it can in principle be useful and interesting
It turns out the site is designed for those who monitor the state of the currency and trade it?
Yes, you are absolutely right, the platform offers useful tools that can help!
And how can the platform help them in this?
Typically, when trading in the market, for example, bittrex or poloniex, the order for buying or selling is very slow. Farstnetwork, combining many technical indicators such as Bollinger Band, MACD, RSI and ICHIMOKU with trading experience, Farstnetwork studied and developed an intelligent trading system called The-Ocean-Garbage-Collector (TOGC).
What is The-Ocean-Garbage-Collector (TOGC)? Is it some kind of robot for trading?
Teal Deer

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:09:49 AM

I really like the idea, and the team is pretty strong! There must be a good result.
One question is, in which countries is it planned to launch this platform?
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:12:43 AM

Wow, and the project is really very promising! Is there a Bounty program?
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:16:42 AM

Hello everyone, I unfortunately can not figure out for whom the platform is more intended?
Well, for the most part, for those who are connected with the currency and financial markets, for those who trade in the stock market and to whom it can in principle be useful and interesting
It turns out the site is designed for those who monitor the state of the currency and trade it?
Typically, when trading in the market, for example, bittrex or poloniex, the order for buying or selling is very slow. Farstnetwork, combining many technical indicators such as Bollinger Band, MACD, RSI and ICHIMOKU with trading experience, Farstnetwork studied and developed an intelligent trading system called The-Ocean-Garbage-Collector (TOGC).
What is The-Ocean-Garbage-Collector (TOGC)? Is it some kind of robot for trading?
Yes, you're right! Using available APIs for trading platforms, TOGC robots can collect data from all trading pairs on the market, including technical indicators for creating intelligent algorithms that allow you to accurately and quickly determine purchase and sale orders. In addition, TOGC can intelligently calculate the total trading volume and price fluctuations to determine the appropriate and safe volume when placing purchase / sale orders, ensuring that all orders have the highest probability of winning.
costgranda

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:19:52 AM

I really like the idea, and the team is pretty strong! There must be a good result.

Whitepaper says that the advertising companies are all over the world
zero9119

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:22:59 AM

No, I unfortunately could not find any information on this matter
whitetoo

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:27:08 AM

Yes, you're right! Using available APIs for trading platforms, TOGC robots can collect data from all trading pairs on the market, including technical indicators for creating intelligent algorithms that allow you to accurately and quickly determine purchase and sale orders. In addition, TOGC can intelligently calculate the total trading volume and price fluctuations to determine the appropriate and safe volume when placing purchase / sale orders, ensuring that all orders have the highest probability of winning.
But surely there are already competitors? Is there any benefit to this robot?
Teal Deer

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:30:44 AM

Do you think they can compete with projects with a similar idea?
Fritz93

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:34:19 AM

Why did they decide to abandon it?
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:37:21 AM

Of course there is! TOGC does not focus on high profits for a single pair of transactions, but it earns small profits for all pairs with the highest probability of winning, in addition TOGC has been researched and tested since May 2017 and overcame many waves of the crypto currency market with a winning rate of 95%.
costgranda

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:40:28 AM

Do you think they can compete with projects with a similar idea?
Definitely yes, they have quite a few advantages
zero9119

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:43:59 AM

I can not tell you, probably, do not see the point! Surely there are some reasons for this
whitetoo

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:47:16 AM

Of course there is! TOGC does not focus on high profits for a single pair of transactions, but it earns small profits for all pairs with the highest probability of winning, in addition TOGC has been researched and tested since May 2017 and overcame many waves of the crypto currency market with a winning rate of 95%.
Good enough indicators, thanks for the information!
luksbit

Activity: 1204

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:47:52 AM

By combining cloud computing technology and the blockchain

But can this combination of cloud technology be used by the project, such as secure data backup?
Dwarf42

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:51:58 AM

I can not tell you, probably, do not see the point! Surely there are some reasons for this
There is an affiliate program, you better read more on their official website
XaTHik

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 02:15:37 AM

Hello. But nothing that I have different nicknames in telegram (Ryhor) bicointalk and Farst (Ryhorka)? Will I be able to count on free tokens?
Xelpherpolis

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:16:33 AM

What about the bounty campaign? I'm very interested in this issue.
When will it be available?
awas

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:17:46 AM

What about the bounty campaign? I'm very interested in this issue.
When will it be available?
Is not the bounty available? Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: