Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:13:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔶🔷 [ANN][XRC] xRhodium -> Wrapped XRC is here! 🔶🔷  (Read 76970 times)
coinbull

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:45:34 PM

Tell January 10 exactly at what time the snapshot of the bitcoin network will be taken in order to get new coins BITCOIN RHODIUM.
We have just updated our web page and second airdrop begins. It is similar one, but for balanced addresses with snapshot on January 10. Where ratio is 1 btc = 10btr. BUT every registered address in first airdrop is registered automatically for second airdrop if it is non-zero balanced during the snapshot on Jan 10. So no need to register same address if you did it already, just should have some btc during snapshot.

11:59:59 ASKT

Hi Bitcoin Rhodium team,

I asked this question on Twitter, but I want to confirm.  BTC Segwit uses many address when we deposit into Ledger,  It's not real easy to pull up all those segwit addresses and their balances.  Have you all thought about this and what is the solution?  Even in your tutorial, you show deposits, which go to different segwit addresses and then you pick some random segwit address when signing.  How will you be able to pull the balance from all the segwit addresses that have deposits from a different one?

Thanks,

CoinBull

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitcoinrh (OP)

Activity: 425
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 05:53:46 PM

Tell January 10 exactly at what time the snapshot of the bitcoin network will be taken in order to get new coins BITCOIN RHODIUM.
We have just updated our web page and second airdrop begins. It is similar one, but for balanced addresses with snapshot on January 10. Where ratio is 1 btc = 10btr. BUT every registered address in first airdrop is registered automatically for second airdrop if it is non-zero balanced during the snapshot on Jan 10. So no need to register same address if you did it already, just should have some btc during snapshot.

11:59:59 ASKT

Hi Bitcoin Rhodium team,

I asked this question on Twitter, but I want to confirm.  BTC Segwit uses many address when we deposit into Ledger,  It's not real easy to pull up all those segwit addresses and their balances.  Have you all thought about this and what is the solution?  Even in your tutorial, you show deposits, which go to different segwit addresses and then you pick some random segwit address when signing.  How will you be able to pull the balance from all the segwit addresses that have deposits from a different one?

Thanks,

CoinBull
Hi, for snapshot we are using blockchain.info to get address btc balance, so we recommend to register all your non-zero btc addresses.
jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:00:13 PM

Hi Bitcoin Rhodium team,

Thanks,

CoinBull

You can look at your send transactions in the block explorer to find your change address, but I don't think Leger will let you sign a change address. What you should do is move all your coins into one address for the snapshot (if you cannot find all your change addresses and sign messages) and register that address for the snapshot; and do not spend any coins until after the snapshot or all of your coins will be moved to a new change address.

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
coinbull

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:35:58 PM

Hi Bitcoin Rhodium team,

Thanks,

CoinBull

You can look at your send transactions in the block explorer to find your change address, but I don't think Leger will let you sign a change address. What you should do is move all your coins into one address for the snapshot (if you cannot find all your change addresses and sign messages) and register that address for the snapshot; and do not spend any coins until after the snapshot or all of your coins will be moved to a new change address.

good point.  I can send all the coins to a single segwit address.  Thumbs up!
TeamTT

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:45:51 PM

The message seems to be new

"Multiple addresses are allowed, with maximum limit of 5000 BTR per user. "

What is a "user" ?

- an IP address?
- a session / cookie?
- a browser fingerprint?
- a BTC address?
- a unique message?

Please clarify.

What if a person helped several family members and friends to register their bitcoin addresses and registered more than 500 BTC from the same IP, browser and unique message, how do they explain to their friends that they did not get their Bitcoin Rhodium?

If a person registered more than 500 BTC, how will you determine which addresses get their Rhodium and which don't?

I'd like to know this as well, dev please clarify!

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
eance

Activity: 402
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:10:34 AM

The message seems to be new

"Multiple addresses are allowed, with maximum limit of 5000 BTR per user. "

What is a "user" ?

- an IP address?
- a session / cookie?
- a browser fingerprint?
- a BTC address?
- a unique message?

Please clarify.

What if a person helped several family members and friends to register their bitcoin addresses and registered more than 500 BTC from the same IP, browser and unique message, how do they explain to their friends that they did not get their Bitcoin Rhodium?

If a person registered more than 500 BTC, how will you determine which addresses get their Rhodium and which don't?

I'd like to know this as well, dev please clarify!

1st airdrop was only for 1 BTC address even you have 0 BTC there.  (gift for ppl with no BTC)
2nd airdrop is for multiple BTC addresses with non zero balances.
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:30:42 AM

Why the dev team must be anonymous? Let us know the dev team

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
ladislav.czech

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:06:32 PM

Why the dev team must be anonymous? Let us know the dev team

I agree with you!
Please show developers team at BTR website...
bitcoinrh (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 10:41:52 AM

Dear BitCoin Rhodium community, we are very pleased to announce that due to massive support and demand for BTR, we have reached our airdrop limit of 840,000 BTR. Registrations are now closed. We’d like to thank all our supporters, and are very excited about making BTR THE store of value coin in the whole crypto space.

The Snapshot starts on January 10 at 11:59:59 ASKT and will take few hours. Use this link to convert to your local time, in case you are planning to move BTC in or out around that time. Please keep in mind, the snapshot is longer process and remember the limit of 5000 BTR per user.
johnm01

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:00:51 PM

i made a silly mistake and registered addresses and then sent btc from them.... they have 0 balance now.... any way i can rereg the change addresses?...
jackbox
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:48:05 PM

i made a silly mistake and registered addresses and then sent btc from them.... they have 0 balance now.... any way i can rereg the change addresses?...

Send the coins back. The snapshot has not been taken yet.

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
johnm01

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:03:15 PM

oh right i didnt think of that... i have a trezor... can you reuse old receive addresses?
jackbox
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:48:52 AM

oh right i didnt think of that... i have a trezor... can you reuse old receive addresses?

Of course you can. Using a Trezor does not change anything how crypto works. Addresses can be used an infinite number of times. I have lots of Trezor addresses I use for reoccuring things. Never change them.

TalkBitcoinsCom

Activity: 94

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:27:31 AM

1st airdrop was only for 1 BTC address even you have 0 BTC there.  (gift for ppl with no BTC)
So even if we have multiple address, now adding more BTC to our Trezor would still be accounted for during the screenshot?

I am confused how registering 1 of our trezor BTC addresses could associate other account addresses as well, or did we need to register ALL our used addresses that we wanted Rhodium from?

pls help peeps Smiley
crypt0b1t

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:35:45 AM

UPDATE JAN 8
Dear BitCoin Rhodium community, we are very pleased to announce that due to massive support and demand for BTR, we have reached our airdrop limit of 840,000 BTR. Registrations are now closed. We’d like to thank all our supporters, and are very excited about making BTR THE store of value coin in the whole crypto space. The Snapshot starts on January 10 at 11:59:59 ASKT and will take few hours. More info at: https://www.bitcoinrh.org/#subscribe

Oh no, I just heard about Rhodium, I missed out for a few hours only! So sad I can't get my one free Rhodium anymore Sad
Anyway congrats for the success and best wishes to your project!
bitcoinrh (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 03:31:01 PM

So even if we have multiple address, now adding more BTC to our Trezor would still be accounted for during the screenshot?

I am confused how registering 1 of our trezor BTC addresses could associate other account addresses as well, or did we need to register ALL our used addresses that we wanted Rhodium from?

pls help peeps Smiley
We will do a snapshot via blockchain.info explorer, so you can double check your balances during midnight January 10. That time matters:)
bitcoinrh (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 01:35:53 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2018, 10:19:08 PM by bitcoinrh

Hello BTR community! Just a quick reminder to registered airdrop recipients. Snapshot is January 10 at 11:59:59 PM AKST. If you plan on moving BTC around that time, please know that it will take a couple of hours to complete the snapshot.
rjclarke2000
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1016

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:00:38 PM

Hello BTR community! Just a quick reminder to registered airdrop recipients. Snapshot is January 10 at 11:59:59 PM AKST. If you plan on moving BTR around that time, please know that it will take a couple of hours to complete the snapshot.

You mean btc right?
javalmcdee

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:04:30 PM

Dear Bitcoin Rhodium Devs,

How are you, thank you for the airdrop. I had a question. I subscribe 7 january using a signature from Ledger Nano S. On my Nano I have bitcoins, as requested to receive BTR. My friend found out that the ledger adress in blockchain.info does not show how much btc there is.

How do you know, how much BTC I have in my ledger adres to give the airdrop?

Do I need to prove that I had btc in my ledger during snapshot with printscreens, because I was on time with subscribtion and I hope to receive my part of the airdrop.

I am sure many people, maybe have the same question.

Thank you for your time to read this and thank you for your help /advices.

Kind Regards,

Javal
bitcoinrh (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 10:19:35 PM

Hello BTR community! Just a quick reminder to registered airdrop recipients. Snapshot is January 10 at 11:59:59 PM AKST. If you plan on moving BTR around that time, please know that it will take a couple of hours to complete the snapshot.

You mean btc right?
yes! Thanks for the correction.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: