Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:20:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔶🔷 [ANN][XRC] xRhodium -> Wrapped XRC is here! 🔶🔷  (Read 76970 times)
vingaard
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:36:36 AM

Is there any news about get listed Rhodium in any exchange (I don't care if it start in a smaller exchange, the main fact is to try to get listed anywhere)  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mining_greatness

Activity: 14
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:27:51 PM

As a perfect example of how not to launch a new coin this is it...

After 1 year in development the devs have produced:

• Closed source code to 'make sure there are no bugs' despite the development time and testnet.
  • No exchange.
  • Barely functioning pool.
  • Official pool has 0.6% of the net hash despite the closed source code - who is mining 99.4% of the blocks?
  • x13 algo however people are also apparently able to mine it using timetravel algo.

The coin's only differentiator from any other sh!t/scam coin out there is that it will be 'rare'... I have some 'rare' multicolored dog poop if anyone wants to buy that instead?  Grin
PiJellyPin

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

Read the comments instead of here!!!

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:25:38 PM

• Closed source code to 'make sure there are no bugs' despite the development time and testnet.
  • No exchange.
  • Official pool has 0.6% of the net hash despite the closed source code - who is mining 99.4% of the blocks?
  • x13 algo however people are also apparently able to mine it using timetravel algo.

The coin's only differentiator from any other sh!t/scam coin out there is that it will be 'rare'... I have some 'rare' multicolored dog poop if anyone wants to buy that instead?  Grin

^ No Coiner ^
mining_greatness

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:39:42 PM

^ No Coiner ^

No idea what that means - is it an insult or a carefully considered response in rebuttal of some of the points made?
sambuddha

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:45:30 PM

• No exchange.

Excellent analysis of the coin - just the facts, which prove that this project is scam. This is a dead coin, which even in the green market will be useless.
sanchicharro

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 08:13:05 PM

• No exchange.

Excellent analysis of the coin - just the facts, which prove that this project is scam. This is a dead coin, which even in the green market will be useless.

Poor quality FUD, probably from Bob1234 in the Discord channel who has being already rebutted but he insist on ignoring the facts:

- Closed source code: false, github will be release after block 2016
- No exchange: mainnet was barely launched 7 days ago and it is not a fork but an airdrop. Forks like Bitcoin Diamond didn't have relevant exchanges at the beginning.
- Barely functioning pool and other tech problems: it is working with its hiccups yes but also devs are fixing it.

Trading channel not even opened yet and only OTC deals are being done by the community.

But yeah, no worries... others will make some money instead  Wink
mining_greatness

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:17:48 PM

Poor quality FUD, probably from Bob1234 in the Discord channel who has being already rebutted but he insist on ignoring the facts:

- No exchange: mainnet was barely launched 7 days ago and it is not a fork but an airdrop. Forks like Bitcoin Diamond didn't have relevant exchanges at the beginning.
- Barely functioning pool and other tech problems: it is working with its hiccups yes but also devs are fixing it.

Trading channel not even opened yet and only OTC deals are being done by the community.

But yeah, no worries... others will make some money instead  Wink

...so you agree with all the points made then... was that meant to be a rebuttal?  Huh Huh

(and to save anyone from having to trawl through the Discord channel - two people replied to the same criticisms, both resorted to personal attacks once they couldn't argue against the points...)
rjclarke2000
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1016

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:22:13 PM

This is no scam guys. The team are genuine. Thanks though new guy for your FUD efforts.

I’m glad you’ve just started learning about crypto. Come back when you’ve been here a while longer.
mining_greatness

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:27:24 PM

This is no scam guys. The team are genuine. Thanks though new guy for your FUD efforts.

I’m glad you’ve just started learning about crypto. Come back when you’ve been here a while longer.

Okay I promise to never criticise the project ever again if you tell me who all the team are? Surely you know that to be able to say they are genuine.

On the other hand if they are anonymous then we have just another unquestioning, biased holder trying to minimise criticism to prop up the price of their airdropped coins...

Again, going down the personal route rather than answering any criticisms I see  Grin
rjclarke2000
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1016

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:31:16 PM

Okay I promise to never criticise the project ever again if you tell me who all the team are? Surely you know that to be able to say they are genuine.

On the other hand if they are anonymous then we have just another unquestioning, biased holder trying to minimise criticism to prop up the price of their airdropped coins...

Again, going down the personal route rather than answering any criticisms I see  Grin

Why don’t you pick on satoshi who has 1m btc?
mining_greatness

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:33:27 PM

Why don’t you pick on satoshi who has 1m btc?

Just as anonymous as the BTR devs...  Grin
sanchicharro

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 08:49:01 PM

But yeah, no worries... others will make some money instead  Wink

...so you agree with all the points made then... was that meant to be a rebuttal?  Huh Huh

(and to save anyone from having to trawl through the Discord channel - two people replied to the same criticisms, both resorted to personal attacks once they couldn't argue against the points...)

Well, I'm acknowledging that there are tech difficulties but you are saying this is a scam and there won't be exchanges (ever) and the code will be close (forever). Wanna bet?
mining_greatness

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:04:15 PM

Well, I'm acknowledging that there are tech difficulties but you are saying this is a scam and there won't be exchanges (ever) and the code will be close (forever). Wanna bet?

People are putting money into this buying coins and the code is closed source. Anything could be in it - a line to say that all coins will be sent to another wallet on the 1st January for example.

It's against every principle of crypto for the source code to not be open source once the project is live and trading (whether OTC or on an exchange).

Never suggested that it would always be closed source - the whitepaper says it will be released at block 2016 but until that happens then it is what it is.
sanchicharro

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 09:06:48 PM

People are putting money into this buying coins and the code is closed source. Anything could be in it - a line to say that all coins will be sent to another wallet on the 1st January for example.

It's against every principle of crypto for the source code to not be open source once the project is live and trading (whether OTC or on an exchange).

Never suggested that it would always be closed source - the whitepaper says it will be released at block 2016 but until that happens then it is what it is.

I have already replied to you in the Discord channel but here it goes again:

there's a difference on saying something like "hey people, be careful: pool is not functioning and in my experience this type of mining shouldn't be that hard"
to "this a scam because the code is closed and there are no exchanges" (without saying that you know that we should wait until block 2016 to see what happens)

You're spreading half truths to your convenience.

And people putting money is taking advantage of a low price just for speculation, if they would like to be extra sure they should buy in exchanges and after the code is released... risk vs reward.
chriss0r

Activity: 198
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:38:54 PM

there's a difference on saying something like "hey people, be careful: pool is not functioning and in my experience this type of mining shouldn't be that hard"
to "this a scam because the code is closed and there are no exchanges" (without saying that you know that we should wait until block 2016 to see what happens)

And people putting money is taking advantage of a low price just for speculation, if they would like to be extra sure they should buy in exchanges and after the code is released... risk vs reward.

Would be nice to know what our tokens are worth.
Admkng5

Activity: 571
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:16:53 AM

Its not a token, its a coin.
chriss0r

Activity: 198
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:03:06 PM

Its not a token, its a coin.

Sorry, you are right. Our coins ^^
sanchicharro

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 10:50:21 PM

Would be nice to know what our tokens are worth.

Plenty of OTC trades both in Discord and Telegram, OTC price has increased quite a bit once the mining pool problems we had were ironed out, currently BTR has about 25% of Bitcoin Diamond hashrate after 10 days of mainnet release.

There are newbies selling at about 0.001-0.002 BTC per BTR but most of legit traders are already looking for >0.01 BTC or are waiting for exchange listing and github code released (after 2016 blocks are mined).

Cheers.
bitcoinrh (OP)

Activity: 425

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 11:46:44 AM

We have ddded new  #market channel on discord: https://discord.gg/D2ME8Vy , where individual users can discuss issues of non-mediated trading, escrow, otc features etc...

Disclaimer: Availability of the #market chat room should not be interpreted as an recommendation to trade. Please, keep in mind that any OTC transaction inherently involves a high degree of risk and the BitCoin Rhodium team cannot guarantee accuracy of any information provided, nor does it bear any responsability for any OTC transactions in the future.
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:55:18 PM

Any update on the ETA on the wallet release?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: