Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:26:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔶🔷 [ANN][XRC] xRhodium -> Wrapped XRC is here! 🔶🔷  (Read 76971 times)
bitcoinrh (OP)

Activity: 425
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2020, 04:35:20 AM

We conferred with a person from development circles and our knowledge is that free market update will be procrastinated. We could not procure a certain prognosis on the date from our source. Hiccups are ahead, and we are afoot to combat them or otherwise find a way around them. Time nods us in the back. We go with the flow along a winding path that we know will lead us to where we had been headed before being caught by the flow.

You have a good imagination, that's for sure. But your comment simply makes no sense.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitcoinrh (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2020, 06:03:56 AM

If you missed the previous grace period to move your XRC to other wallets you’ll get few more chances to do that in 2020. Next ones are scheduled for July 1–4 and October 1–4.
conkeconke

Activity: 125

View Profile
April 16, 2020, 10:27:04 AM

If you missed the previous grace period to move your XRC to other wallets you’ll get few more chances to do that in 2020. Next ones are scheduled for July 1–4 and October 1–4.
Thanks, will put that on the schedule. Fingers crossed will Corona got control around July at the same time for Bitcoin Rhodium as well.
muarip

Activity: 591
Merit: 100

WATANABE

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 02:28:01 PM

Thanks, will put that on the schedule. Fingers crossed will Corona got control around July at the same time for Bitcoin Rhodium as well.

No one can be sure when this virus will end with all the mischief of some humans who don't obey the rules. This is a bad thing for everyone in the world.

Gash

Activity: 652
Merit: 123

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 03:00:18 PM

Not sure why you tie the virus with rhodium coin, I might have misled what someone posted above. Whats grace period? Move coins to what wallets? Surely rhodium will be long dead before the deadline approximated in the above post. There will be forks and people will dissent from consensus and assassinate pro-forkers to avenge the purity of the coin impaired by the fork henceforth.
Coinhunter2020

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 10:11:28 AM

I bought some easily without the use of tradingplatforms at Changelly.com . So that's the easy way . No need for trading experience. Step two is storing them at a great wallet. The best is a hardwarewallet.
In the silence

Activity: 1289
Merit: 294

''Vincit qui se vincit''

View Profile
May 10, 2020, 05:52:03 AM

While surfing the coinmarketcap this caught my attention and starts to read some pages on this post. I like your idea but may i know when will the market finish like in the roadmap?
bitcoinrh (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2020, 07:10:46 AM

While surfing the coinmarketcap this caught my attention and starts to read some pages on this post. I like your idea but may i know when will the market finish like in the roadmap?

Hi! Currently all XRC developers are making FreeMarketOne their primary objective. So everything runs as scheduled. Next milestone is the Alpha 2 release this quarter. Then between Alpha 2 and Beta 1 we are going to start internal testing with invited users and vendors. Final version is expected to be shipped by the end of the year. You can check roadmap here: https://www.freemarket.one/#roadmap
Gash

View Profile
May 23, 2020, 03:16:19 PM

Hello guys, i have found this coin right now and i think it is a really interessting project. Can i find something more about the developement team behind Bitcoin Rhodium? I always think this is very important to know which people are working on a project, because this feels better for me and of course this is building trust for all the investors out there. Is there anywhere a roadmap, about the future developement plans or something like that? But for now i can say i will devnetly keep an eye on this project and hope it can grow in the future.

Hi! Thanks and welcome. We would love to share all the info, the team has nothing to hide and you are free to explore all the code... but because we're building a truly decentralized anonymous marketplace for the safety of all team members and the project in general the team will stay anonymous.

You can find roadmap here: https://www.bitcoinrh.org/En/RoadMap. Also here's roadmap for FreeMarketOne: https://www.freemarket.one/#roadmap

Ok thank you very much for the fast answer. I wachted the roadmap and i really have to say that i like what i see very very much. I think from now on you can count me in as a Bitcoin Rhodium community member. I think this project can be grow in the near future and i like all the stuff what was developed since the beginning. I will try my best to spread the word about XRC and i hope i can help to bring a lot of new people to this amazing coin. See you soon guys.

I also looked up the roadmap and its design is diaphanous. Very delicate and thought-through piece of digital writing. This is just to stress that there might still be chance to see it fly. Maybe it will take more time, slightly more than anybody thought, to recuperate from depression in which we are stuck. Another bright side is, free market was ditched. We now do not have that feature.
ptjoy

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2020, 01:29:45 AM

Where can i find latest report from "strong hands" program?
bitcoinrh (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2020, 02:15:57 AM

Where can i find latest report from "strong hands" program?

http://www.bitcoinrh.org/Report_Q12020.pdf
Grrizzly

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 02:03:40 AM

Hello guys, i have found this coin right now and i think it is a really interessting project. Can i find something more about the developement team behind Bitcoin Rhodium? I always think this is very important to know which people are working on a project, because this feels better for me and of course this is building trust for all the investors out there. Is there anywhere a roadmap, about the future developement plans or something like that? But for now i can say i will devnetly keep an eye on this project and hope it can grow in the future.

Hi! Thanks and welcome. We would love to share all the info, the team has nothing to hide and you are free to explore all the code... but because we're building a truly decentralized anonymous marketplace for the safety of all team members and the project in general the team will stay anonymous.

You can find roadmap here: https://www.bitcoinrh.org/En/RoadMap. Also here's roadmap for FreeMarketOne: https://www.freemarket.one/#roadmap

Ok thank you very much for the fast answer. I wachted the roadmap and i really have to say that i like what i see very very much. I think from now on you can count me in as a Bitcoin Rhodium community member. I think this project can be grow in the near future and i like all the stuff what was developed since the beginning. I will try my best to spread the word about XRC and i hope i can help to bring a lot of new people to this amazing coin. See you soon guys.

I also looked up the roadmap and its design is diaphanous. Very delicate and thought-through piece of digital writing. This is just to stress that there might still be chance to see it fly. Maybe it will take more time, slightly more than anybody thought, to recuperate from depression in which we are stuck. Another bright side is, free market was ditched. We now do not have that feature.

WTF are you on about, literally one post above yours "Currently all XRC developers are making FreeMarketOne their primary objective"...
bitcoinrh (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2020, 01:40:56 PM

WTF are you on about, literally one post above yours "Currently all XRC developers are making FreeMarketOne their primary objective"...

Yep, Market app is definitely coming... second alpha is expected to be released by the end of the month.
Gash

View Profile
June 06, 2020, 11:05:17 AM

Yep, Market app is definitely coming... second alpha is expected to be released by the end of the month.

Im looking forward and also upwards, backwards and downwards to test that up. When it emerges on the github I will be the first to dissect the code and possibly reverse engineer it. Aim is to make even a simple app like that open source and easily accessible to people of the soil. Lets roost around the counter and pad each other on the back for this is a celebration of the great job that has been done.
Barchugin163

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2020, 09:54:49 PM

We will post more alternatives to getting x42 as they come up, please join our discord!
bitcoinrh (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2020, 12:02:35 PM

FreeMarketOne update: second alpha is expected to be shipped in a day or two.
bitcoinrh (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2020, 05:38:14 AM

FreeMarketOne Alpha 2 is out. Download, test and share your feedback: https://www.freemarket.one/ Changelog and additional info: https://freemarketone.substack.com/p/2-freemarketone-alpha-2-is-out
bitcoinrh (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2020, 05:46:08 PM

Please check a report from the 6th Strong Hands Program cycle http://www.bitcoinrh.org/Report_Q22020.pdf. You can check your addresses and send feedback to our discord https://discord.gg/rKSENed up untill July 8th 11:59:59 PM UTC.
bitcoinrh (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2020, 03:53:00 AM

Dear community, we've started a standalone thread for the Freemarketone with more info about the app https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5259538.new. Feedback and questions are welcomed.
bitcoinrh (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2020, 03:39:28 AM

Rewards for 6th cycle distributed. Cycle's stats: 872k $XRC were held during the cycle (88% of circulating supply), 16,072 coins distributed as rewards, 1.86% quarterly interest rate.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: