Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:49:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO I've invested this month - HUGE potential  (Read 2144 times)
albio87 (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:50:29 PM

Hello here are my top picks for this month:

Zilliqa
https://www.zilliqa.com/ :
"Zilliqa is the world's first high-throughput public blockchain platform - designed to scale to thousands ​of transactions per second.

Zilliqa brings the theory of sharding to practice with its novel protocol that increases transaction rates as its network expands. The platform is tailored towards enabling secure data-driven decentralised apps, designed to meet the scaling requirements of machine learning and financial algorithms.

​Zilliqa has been under research and development for two years, and powered several ground-breaking deployments commercially."

other than just for the idea behind, i'm in because o both team and hardcap.  The team rocks, the hardcap of 20M$ leave an huge grouth possiibility

Oracles Network
https://oracles.org/tokens?utm_source=icodrops:
"Ethereum-based public network with PoA consensus, which makes Smart Contract execution faster and cheaper.

Unstoppable applications

Oracles Network supported decentralized applications (DApps): decentralized applications for launch and governance of validators on Oracle Network, decentralized oracles for sovereign identity, decentralized applications for network management. You can participate in the development of new decentralized applications for bounties and respect."

Same potential of raiden network, smart team, tiny hardcap of 12.6M$ all collected during PRE-ICO so a lot of unsatisfied demand

wabi
https://www.wacoin.io/?utm_source=icodrops:
"WaBi (蛙币) is a digital token backed by safe products

We place secure anti-counterfeit labels on consumer products in China and internationally

WaBi (蛙币) can then be used to purchase them"

same as oracles network, small  hardcap of 11.5M$ experienced team, working product, walton chain competitors

As always DYOR

Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:02:14 PM

Looks good but I do not see how this project is in the future. a kind of road map and white paper.
I guess they should make it or give its link in the ANN thread.
muenze

Activity: 224
Merit: 157

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:10:18 PM

zilliqa is very interesting, but you cant buy in at this point... so its useless Wink

thanks for sharing, tho!

It was amazing to be part of Bitcointalk for a little while. Thankyou. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5316241.0
albio87 (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:18:51 PM

Looks good but I do not see how this project is in the future. a kind of road map and white paper.
I guess they should make it or give its link in the ANN thread.

Here are the whitepaper, if you spend more than 1 minute will find also the respectives roadmaps =D

ZILLIQA: https://docs.zilliqa.com/whitepaper.pdf
POA:  https://hackmd.io/s/HkV8Vw7_-
WABI: https://resources.wacoin.io/WaBI_Whitepaper_ENG.pdf
albio87 (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:21:06 PM

zilliqa is very interesting, but you cant buy in at this point... so its useless Wink

thanks for sharing, tho!

Yes i know, but in this period with a continuos BTC pump, can easily possible to get them cheeper than ICO price as soon as they hit exchanges  Smiley
Gantzer

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:43:03 AM

Read up on Oracles Network, actually looks quite amazing. If an ICO is created on that chain then some of the oracle tokens are burned. Quite an interesting concept, might try to pick some up if it's less than 3x ICO price as I could see it potentially rising higher than that.
chanc3r

Activity: 952
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:45:37 AM

Zilliqa
"Zilliqa is the world's first high-throughput public blockchain platform - designed to scale to thousands of transactions per second.

Zilliqa brings the theory of sharding to practice with its novel protocol that increases transaction rates as its network expands. The platform is tailored towards enabling secure data-driven decentralised apps, designed to meet the scaling requirements of machine learning and financial algorithms.

​Zilliqa has been under research and development for two years, and powered several ground-breaking deployments commercially."

other than just for the idea behind, i'm in because o both team and hardcap.  The team rocks, the hardcap of 20M$ leave an huge grouth possiibility

Oracles Network
"Ethereum-based public network with PoA consensus, which makes Smart Contract execution faster and cheaper.

Unstoppable applications

Oracles Network supported decentralized applications (DApps): decentralized applications for launch and governance of validators on Oracle Network, decentralized oracles for sovereign identity, decentralized applications for network management. You can participate in the development of new decentralized applications for bounties and respect."

Same potential of raiden network, smart team, tiny hardcap of 12.6M$ all collected during PRE-ICO so a lot of unsatisfied demand

wabi

We place secure anti-counterfeit labels on consumer products in China and internationally

same as oracles network, small  hardcap of 11.5M$ experienced team, working product, walton chain competitors

As always DYOR

Wabi is not enough good for me. but zilliqa seems very best choice consider its business plan and try to build its own platform. oracle already sold out just in some minutes. when it will be listed on the exchange site and you can buy that a lot.

MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:15:47 PM

Zilliqa
"Zilliqa is the world's first high-throughput public blockchain platform - designed to scale to thousands ​of transactions per second.

Oracles Network

Unstoppable applications

wabi

As always DYOR

But why would I use Ziliqa if I can use Bitcoin/Litecoin/Ethereum/Vertcoin/Dash/LuxCoin/Monero/Zcash etc etc as payment method? Why do they need to raise 20 million dollars for that? Heck i'd rather even use Byteballs.

So they can't label those products without useless WaBi coin? Or are we going to discriminate money? I don't think there's such a thing.. I don't think WaBi is going to get a monopoly on selling non counterfeited products nor the labels.

Only Oracle seems to be good as that is something needed for in the future.

cahtreber

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:21:21 AM

How come zilliqa is closed? it didnt even started.. what it is happening and information? This is confusing me.. Thank you
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:35:11 AM

How come zilliqa is closed? it didnt even started.. what it is happening and information? This is confusing me.. Thank you
Same here. Went to the site and they're saying something like closed
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1031

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:49:29 AM

PSA: Stay away from ICOs, if you want to invest your hard earned money, invest in altcoins, there are a lot of great projects out there.

Invest in protocols, not companies.

kaka@1234

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:52:30 AM

I have also invested in some, but will have a look on which u written
albio87 (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:07:32 AM

Yes unfortunately their Hardcap was set in dollar and, due to the rise of the ETH value in the last month, with the amout of collected ETH during the presale they already covered the hard cap. However due to the enormous request by the community they are doing a close community contribution fot who joined their Telegram, slack, before 29/11
albio87 (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:18:23 AM

PSA: Stay away from ICOs, if you want to invest your hard earned money, invest in altcoins, there are a lot of great projects out there.

Invest in protocols, not companies.

Zilliqua for instance is a protocol, backed by the university of Singapore, with an incredible team and an huge potential to became a market leader.

Oracles network is an infrastructure, quoting their words: "We see Oracles POA Network as a first step towards realizing our vision of horizontal blockchains scalability by creating a swarm of blockchains with Proof of Authority consensus, connected by interledger protocols."

Wabi of course is a company but it's pure speculation due to the WTC value =D
bircoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:33:54 PM

They're all good projects. It is known that investing amount can be divided into 3 and invest in all.

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
INVESTA████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
lokinator

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:50:03 PM

Oracles Network seems pretty legit after looking at their website and whitepaper. But I have been very apprehensive lately about joining in on ICOs as I have had some very bad luck in the recent history.

I have participated in some pretty great looking ICOs and been scammed entirely on a few occasions lately. Now I look at ICOs as that cute dog next door that everyone says is a biter ... It looks cute and harmless, but if you pet it, you'll end up at the hospital getting stitches.  Grin

Good luck to everyone in their investments.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
BlackasDay

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:03:26 PM

Surprised no one has mentioned Steneum.  It is another lending platform, but with probably the most ideal formula for their lending I've seen out of any of them, it's kinda nut.  Anyway, give it a look over, their net ICO stage opens on the 11th. 

https://steneum.com/?aff=17195
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 06:17:59 AM

I'm interested in United Traders. Real working trading company with real products. I studied trading by their site and youtube channel. It is strange that haven't already get the hardcap. Their working already for years, created own company with their team. And now need just level up.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2384512.0

kevoh

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:31:13 AM

Every time a new ICO comes out. You keep seeing comments like it's a good project, it's promising e.t.c but it mostly turns out to be a scam project. Infact, many just copy the ideas and roadmaps of the ones that have existed and failed already. Other times they simply replace the logos and name of the old project and insert a new one. Staying away from them from now.
CryptoGir

Activity: 187

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:33:51 AM

So they can't label those products without useless WaBi coin? Or are we going to discriminate money? I don't think there's such a thing.. I don't think WaBi is going to get a monopoly on selling non counterfeited products nor the labels.
They don't need a monopoly, actually. Just a share of a trillion-sized market.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: