Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:24:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple will be on new highs on 2020  (Read 672 times)
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:03:00 PM

Ripple has great technology on banking sector. It will increase transaction speed many times. It has advanced technical team and excellent road map. So, in my prediction, it will make new highs on 2020 and best to invest.

Why 2020 and not next year? Is it based on certain roadmap or project milestone? Just want to understand the basis of such prediction. And what is the target price or new high by 2020?
2020 to wait for Ripple investment. I think the time is good enough to keep us waiting for our investment to grow to 100x. because if we look at the current growth may be dominance in the next year will still be controlled by bitcoin ,, 2 years is the right time to wait for ripple grow into expensive coin
QFT

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:08:18 PM

I'm not into ripple. But I think lot's of popular crypto's will be on new highs in 2020. Most of the popular projects actually.
johstacy

Activity: 225
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:19:13 PM

Do you make a forecast for 3 years ahead? During this time other currencies can make you richer for a hundred thousand. Ripple is good for its stability, but not great growth. This is a quiet investment to save your money, but not earn X20.

adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:21:59 PM

I do not agree. Ripple is focusing on traditional banking transactions. so it must be a stable priced coin instead of a valotile coin.
so it will not draw new highs on 2020
CryptoKranthi

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:38:31 PM

I am not against Ripple but the Team of Ripple has many coins with them and it will take a lot of time for ripple to increase in price because of this reason.Ripple has good technology but the distribution of coins is bad.
hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:44:58 PM

Are you aware of that there are faster altcoins than ripple? Maybe you are a little bit outdated and you are still on 2015.

It will increase transaction speed many times. It has advanced technical team and excellent road map.

And about which roadmap are you talking about? Ripple does not have a good roadmap, it is outdated too, and the dev's have not updated it for a year.

Maybe the only good thing about ripple is the team and the link that they have with major banks, but that is useless, because banks are only looking about the Tech of ripple, not the coin.

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████
                               ███████◣            ◢███████
                               █████████◣◢█████████
                               ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                    ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                          ◥◤                      

HYDAX
       Secure  
   Efficient
   Simple  
   Medium 
    Twitter  
    Telegram 
[/center
cryptocrusher

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:48:59 PM

Ripple has great technology on banking sector. It will increase transaction speed many times. It has advanced technical team and excellent road map. So, in my prediction, it will make new highs on 2020 and best to invest.

Well many of us are aware that ripple is as you said but saying that a new ATH will be achieved in 2020 isn't exactly useful information. Every crypto that will be successful over the coming years will reach a new ATH and the only real thing that can stop the good coins such as ripple is if the whole market takes a crash but presuming adoption increases all good altcoins will reach a new ATH pretty much each and every year.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
buxlover

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:54:54 PM

That’s why I’m buying them many times whenever I get the spare money to spend. The coin is cheap that’s what make it easy to invest. You can always add up 500 coins every other week easily and wait for it to grow.

I was not sure about it until last week when it suddenly started to grow big and shown up some +10-12% rise in the price. That’s very small though, I mean it moved from 0.22 to 0.28 with my exchanger.

However there is lot of chance that this beauty will grow all upto new heights of 1-2 USD real soon. I mean that’s hell lot of profit in first place, what they call it? Easy money!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: