Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:14:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] STeX Exchange - 1st aggregator and 10000 cross-rates on one platform  (Read 16924 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
snewvine

Activity: 201
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:02:26 PM

Will Stex holders be given a STeX Wallet address and STE Token moved to this wallet by STeX team? I'm looking at the security level on keeping STE Tokens on Eth Wallet and if STeX will provide holders with a wallet? Like Exodus wallet? thanks
I asked that question earlier on telegram channel, and they said it is possible later in development. But if you need the safest way to keep STE tokens, you should store them on some hardware wallet like Ledger or Trezor or on paper wallet.
Thank you. i currently have a Trezor however, I'm hesitate to move now as there have been issues with others moving their STE tokens. I was apart of the Presale and do not want to lose my rights as an early holder. I'd like the idea of STeX coming out with a STeX Wallet that all tokens are moved to by the Company and that way STeX can monitor their core holders with ease. I've seen this with some other companies who pay holders dividends on coins. they put their tokens on a company Wallet and that way it's more secure.
it's a thought for the STeX team to create before becoming live.
thanks

I really don't understand your opinion, the most secure possibility to secure your funds is a hardware wallet, in your case the Trezor (Great device btw, like my Ledger Nano S).

Why should you ever send your coins to a software wallet just because it's from the company you have them from. A software wallet is much more unsecure, as an example: Parity had HUGE bugs two times, funds of their users were gone, unable to restore. Electrum wallet had a security bug just a few days ago.

Just because the software wallet is from the company you have the coins from, they are not able to restore your coins if they get stolen. You should really think about this, in my opinion there is absolutely no need to put energy in programming a software wallet, because there are really great tools already available, Myetherwallet in combination with Leger/Trezor is working awesome.

I do agree with you. In my case I was in Presale before I had a Tezor wallet. all my cryptos are stored now on that wallet. STE tokens are not there. what I'm inquiring about is if STeX Team will have a way to move our tokens to STeX wallet site for monitoring for payments and for me would have added security? I dont want to lose the extra benefits by moving out on my current address. I believe STeX had talked about creating a wallet for ICO holders (presale or regular ICO Members) for accountability but I maybe wrong. I just would like STeX team to offer their input. Instead of many holders crying to move their STE Tokens to a Trezor or Ledger, I'd like to see what STeX has to offer. thanks

Sure, we take security issues seriously and there would be an easy way to move STE between your own wallets using your STeX account keeping 20% bonus.

Ivan - Thanks fantastic news.  STeX is getting Better and Better every day. At this time I've not had a security issue but as soon as STeX offer's there wallet without the fear of losing 20% bonus then I'll be moving.
STeX is a game changer for those considering this ICO. Pay you back over and over again. Looking forward to the testing

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ivan [STeX] (OP)

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:26:31 AM

Who would you consider as your main competitors? you seems very similar to exchange union and abelon.
Top 10 exchanges by volume.
You can find detailed analysis in the Whitepaper.
https://stex.exchange/media/pdf/whitepaper.pdf

mithrim

Activity: 434
Merit: 436

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:35:08 AM

Who would you consider as your main competitors? you seems very similar to exchange union and abelon.

Will there be an update in the coming weeks as there are a lot of new exchanges out there that weren't there when you wrote the whitepaper? 
It's maybe a good idea as people will compare STeX to those projects they know or heard of.
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:49:58 AM

Hi devs! What are your advantages in comparison with Deex exchange?

As far as I understand, the main difference would be 100% dividend distribution. That feature is so simple yet so powerful. Everything the exchange makes gets distributed: 100% of collected commissions for the trades on the exchange are distributed (excluding expenses). Just think about it and then what it means in terms of token value  Cool

Yes this is the selling point of STeX exchange. Just hold the tokens and check your wallet every month to see percentage of their commissions. Passive income without any action required, the best option!
snewvine

Activity: 201
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:49:18 PM

STeX Team. can you explain more on what  horizontal-scalable STeX Core… is and how it'll be the First to do this?
thanks

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
riderinred

Activity: 162
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:53:26 PM

Hi devs! What are your advantages in comparison with Deex exchange?

As far as I understand, the main difference would be 100% dividend distribution. That feature is so simple yet so powerful. Everything the exchange makes gets distributed: 100% of collected commissions for the trades on the exchange are distributed (excluding expenses). Just think about it and then what it means in terms of token value  Cool

Yes this is the selling point of STeX exchange. Just hold the tokens and check your wallet every month to see percentage of their commissions. Passive income without any action required, the best option!

What also equals into this is that because STeX combines centralized and decentralized aspects they might be able to keep up with way more user registrations than centralized eschanges who had to stop new registrations recently to maintain performance.
So next mainstream season STeX will get all the newbies!

You are your worst enemy and your best ally.
I am just some guy with a keyboard.
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 09:01:11 PM

What also equals into this is that because STeX combines centralized and decentralized aspects they might be able to keep up with way more user registrations than centralized eschanges who had to stop new registrations recently to maintain performance.
Probably, newbies in trading like me will be more focus in STeX rather than the old exchanges. All of them are old stuff and had issues in liquidity or security, the reason why some of us are fear to get involve in trading. Unlike STeX, it is more secured and reliable to use because of its advance security and making all cryptocurrencies in one bucket.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
mithrim

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:36:28 AM

Probably, newbies in trading like me will be more focus in STeX rather than the old exchanges. All of them are old stuff and had issues in liquidity or security, the reason why some of us are fear to get involve in trading. Unlike STeX, it is more secured and reliable to use because of its advance security and making all cryptocurrencies in one bucket.

Not only liquidity and availability of currencies but also the possibility of minimal bid/ask spreads is a feature of STeX that must be pointed out. On most exchanges, so much money is lost due to empty order books or a huge spread. STeX will mitigate that Smiley
kkndkill

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:06:19 AM

Not only liquidity and availability of currencies but also the possibility of minimal bid/ask spreads is a feature of STeX that must be pointed out. On most exchanges, so much money is lost due to empty order books or a huge spread. STeX will mitigate that Smiley

Sounds great, but how does STEX maintain liquidity and minimal bid/ask?
sud

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:17:00 AM

And of course direct pair between hundreds of altcoins, so you won't have to convert several times to buy your currency of choice. This is a game changer also.
Ivan [STeX] (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:45:00 AM

Will there be an update in the coming weeks as there are a lot of new exchanges out there that weren't there when you wrote the whitepaper? 
It's maybe a good idea as people will compare STeX to those projects they know or heard of.

We do not have plans to update WP including each and every new project.
However, if any start-up will become a top-10 by the trading volume, we will update WP as we did for Binance.

Ivan [STeX] (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:06:37 AM
Last edit: January 13, 2018, 12:43:19 PM by Ivan [STeX]

STeX Team. can you explain more on what  horizontal-scalable STeX Core… is and how it'll be the First to do this?
thanks

Imagine the orchestra with the conductor. Each instrument is a separate coin server, playing its own part in the symphony.
The core (conductor) makes them all work together perfectly synchronized.
If the core is down, this role is transferred to a spare conductor waiting nearby, or even to one of the musicians.
If some musician it not fast enough to play all the tunes in time, we can add another with the same instrument so they share the task.
Each task is totally independent and can be performed on a separate server. Or, if need be, on hundreds of such servers.
And all that is automated in the STeX Cloud.

Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 01:38:00 PM

I am just wondering, do you have any in partnership company? Because I think that it is difficult to be successful without any kind of support of others, mostly those who are veteran in tachnology and has many supporters also.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
mccheng

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:26:36 PM

Hello,

i have 2 ste coins in myetherwallet.  if I look at https://ethplorer.io, I see STeX.Exchange and STeX Exchange ICO.

is there a different about this 2? and can I send it to my ledger Nano S? if yes, i will still received my bounty? I invest before ICO.

mithrim

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:19:09 PM

Hello,

i have 2 ste coins in myetherwallet.  if I look at https://ethplorer.io, I see STeX.Exchange and STeX Exchange ICO.

is there a different about this 2? and can I send it to my ledger Nano S? if yes, i will still received my bounty? I invest before ICO.

Yeah, there is a difference:
  • STeXExchange: old
  • STeXExchangeICO: new (important)

So https://ethplorer.io/address/0xeba49ddea9f59f0a80ecbb1fb7a585ce0bfe5a5e is the right contract address
The old one you can ignore, as those coins have no value and won't be used. If you invested before ICO keep in mind, that you'll lose your bonus payout for tokens that were never moved since preICO if you transfer them to you ledger (or any other address).
mithrim

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:39:12 PM

I am just wondering, do you have any in partnership company? Because I think that it is difficult to be successful without any kind of support of others, mostly those who are veteran in tachnology and has many supporters also.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by 'veteran' and 'supporters'. WOuld be grat if you could clarify what you mean exactly.
The idea of STeX is that you have trading pairs of coins that are traded on (many) other exchanges with different spreads and rates. So if a coin is cheap on one exchange you buy it there through the liquidity pool of the STeX exchange.

So there is no inherent need of a 'partnership' with said exchanges or any support for the platform itself. It would be nice (maybe), but it's definitely not needed for the project to be successful or profitable  Cool
stasyk411

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:29:29 PM

Hello,

i have 2 ste coins in myetherwallet.  if I look at https://ethplorer.io, I see STeX.Exchange and STeX Exchange ICO.

So https://ethplorer.io/address/0xeba49ddea9f59f0a80ecbb1fb7a585ce0bfe5a5e is the right contract address
The old one you can ignore, as those coins have no value and won't be used. If you invested before ICO keep in mind, that you'll lose your bonus payout for tokens that were never moved since preICO if you transfer them to you ledger (or any other address).
Good afternoon. I participated in 1 and 2 parts of the company's bounty and got your STeXExchange old tokens. Tell me when will you send me new tokens? Can you forget me?
Here is my wallet. Please check. 0x16E0DdFe339beCCeDb729CE5670938712390CAbE
mithrim

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:56:25 PM

Good afternoon. I participated in 1 and 2 parts of the company's bounty and got your STeXExchange old tokens. Tell me when will you send me new tokens? Can you forget me?
Here is my wallet. Please check. 0x16E0DdFe339beCCeDb729CE5670938712390CAbE

But there are 3,087.84 STE tokens (STeX Exchange ICO) on that address, the last transaction was https://ethplorer.io/tx/0xc472b445c9b2360fa20a414293f9ad09e699476ae635f96954539af52d71d5f8
So everything is fine with this account or did I miss something?
sud

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:12:14 PM

@Ivan [STeX]

I wonder if you plan to somehow integrate your DEEP web app into STeX exchange polatform or will it be separate project?
mithrim

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:51:26 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2018, 06:06:47 PM by mithrim

@Ivan [STeX]

I wonder if you plan to somehow integrate your DEEP web app into STeX exchange polatform or will it be separate project?

As of the FAQ (https://stex.exchange/media/pdf/stex_faq.pdf), DEEP has no connection with the smart trading platform STeX. Here is the excerpt:

Q: How is DEEP (https://deep.stex.exchange/) connected to STeX.exchange?
A: The DEEP has no connection with our smart trading platform. It is the first public blockchain data mining and visualization platform. The DEEP is a demo product to show how the STeX.Exchange team can handle really BIG DATA. Currently, only the Ethereum blockchain is supported. Other blockchains are on the way. The main purpose of creating the DEEP was to prove our ability to handle BIG DATA, the blockchain technology and front-end all together. The idea of the DEEP emerged after we launched the STeX.exchange Presale and there was strong demand for any proof of our development skills. In fact, the DEEP was released within a matter of 14 days and is currently in alpha version. Still, it is very fast and convenient.

Maybe that changed but I don't think so, as DEEP is a proof of concept. But who knows, maybe in a later version we get a fancy DEEP analysis in some kind of SteX-explorer Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: