Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:41:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] STeX Exchange - 1st aggregator and 10000 cross-rates on one platform  (Read 16924 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Ivan [STeX] (OP)

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:22:48 PM

Will this exchange be fully decentralized?
No, we have a centralized core.
Blockchain decentralized exchanges can't provide best rates. They are much slower.They are not our direct competitors. Most of them do not distribute commissions like STeX. No other project will distribute 100% of commissions.

if 100% commission is distributed, from which the company will take advantage, because it is not possible team/company does not want profit, while you have to pay the salaries of employees, pay the internet, electricity and all the company's operations?

Well, in fact it is "commissions excluding expenses", I just simplified in previous answer, sorry for that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
snewvine

Activity: 201
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:26:27 PM

In 1st ICO I did bounty for Video. Has that special bounty been distributed yet? I received the bounty for Facebook and Twitter but saw nothing on YouTube promoting.
thanks

Right now there are delays and missing transactions in Ethereum.
We will pay bounty for Youtube as soon as see normal transactions processing in Ethereum.
Hopefully tomorrow.
Ivan
Thank you. One other question. if the YouTube Bounty was to be in STeX STE Token, was that already paid?
thank you once again for your reply

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
Ivan [STeX] (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:35:37 PM

Sososo, I have a few questions for the STeX team aka Dividend Aristocrats regarding this hundred percent publicly owned crypto exchange providing hundred percent dividend distribution among STE token holders.

Let's start with probably the biggest problem in crypto today; Traffic overload. Crypto is getting so popular nowadays that bigger exchanges are not able to handle the traffic. Exchanges like Binance and Bittrex are currently not accepting new signups for this very reason.

How will STeX Exchange be able to handle LARGE amounts of traffic?

STeX project was  launched because we predicted such problems with the old exchanges, and technically STeX will be able to serve as many users as we need, because of the horizontal scalling in the system. That was the main idea behind the project. To remove the limits with coin numbers or with the number of users.

With 100% horizontal scalling system we can serve virtually ANY number of users.

Please check https://stex.exchange/media/pdf/stex_technology.pdf

Ivan [STeX] (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:37:49 PM

In 1st ICO I did bounty for Video. Has that special bounty been distributed yet? I received the bounty for Facebook and Twitter but saw nothing on YouTube promoting.
thanks

Right now there are delays and missing transactions in Ethereum.
We will pay bounty for Youtube as soon as see normal transactions processing in Ethereum.
Hopefully tomorrow.
Ivan
Thank you. One other question. if the YouTube Bounty was to be in STeX STE Token, was that already paid?
thank you once again for your reply

No, both STE and ETH bounty for YOUTUBE and content will be paid soon.
Links and traffic based bounty campaigns has been paid.

DonApp

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:16:12 PM

Will this exchange be fully decentralized?
No, we have a centralized core.
Blockchain decentralized exchanges can't provide best rates. They are much slower.They are not our direct competitors. Most of them do not distribute commissions like STeX. No other project will distribute 100% of commissions.

if 100% commission is distributed, from which the company will take advantage, because it is not possible team/company does not want profit, while you have to pay the salaries of employees, pay the internet, electricity and all the company's operations?

They are honest Devs that believe in their product. That is why they will get revenue from their part of the STeX tokens, that makes them eligible for dividends. The dividends that  they get from their share of the tokens will be their "salary"
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:26:44 PM

ICO stage 1 is over! but theres stex bounty 3.0 then this in my calculation already a forth one. people are engaging on this ICO and believing on the platform, yet the exchanges seems to be bold. when will be the final and last ICO of this and why there's alot of people still doubting your one of a kind of bounty, yet you are really paying them!
marilouadrie

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:34:28 PM

Could you provide us with the details of that 0.001% outage of the platform since 2010?
KickAzzDude

Activity: 519
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:37:17 PM

Another question I have is about the amount of users STeX will be able to handle. I know it will scale Horizontally, but still curious if there is a theoretical limit since Binance recently posted about having 250k sign ups in 1 day. I can imagine 1 million + concurrent traders using their exchange and was wondering if STeX will be able to handle way more with no lag

sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:49:13 PM

In 2018 new crypto exchanges will boom. Everybody will be fighting for customers and STeX has a chance to grab a huge chunk of this fast growing market. I mean the features devs are prepering for us are just amazing!
mainconcept

Activity: 588
Merit: 422

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:54:12 PM

In 2018 new crypto exchanges will boom. Everybody will be fighting for customers and STeX has a chance to grab a huge chunk of this fast growing market. I mean the features devs are prepering for us are just amazing!

Look at all the big crypto exchanges that are struggling because of the crypto boom. Many closed their registration for new users.

Could be a huge opportunity for STeX to get in.
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:05:25 PM

Look at all the big crypto exchanges that are struggling because of the crypto boom. Many closed their registration for new users.

Could be a huge opportunity for STeX to get in.

Exactly, look at Poloniex - the biggest player in this game early 2017. They didn't adapt and everybody moved to Bittrex. Now Bittrex has the same problems so Binance took the lead, and they also closed registartion for new users. In crypto people juts move to a better place to trade, with lower fees, better UX and more altcoin pairs. STeX might just enter this space with a big effect.
mc7979

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:41:38 AM

when you will start the STEX veta?
cryptotard999

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:28:58 AM

I Think this project really has huge potential! I was actaully  one of the first 100 on the presale even.My question is. Is there going to be a more intentive marketing campaign and increased web presence for ICO 2? The marketing so far has been very lacking from what i,ve seen from other projects. Also, there,s been a lot of FUD thrown about on telegram by one of your "co -founders". Has that been resolved?It would be nice to see a telegram presence from you in the future as it seems to be a investor/trader hotbed.  Hoping for big things in 2018! Out of the way binance...hello STEX!
cryptotard999

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:35:19 AM

Oh, by the way... Hats off to your webdesigners! Yours has to be one the best websites of dang near any other ICO i,ve been involved with..Its really well laid out, professional, informative and runs well even on my old ipad. kudo,s!
masphie

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

-= OI =-

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:59:28 AM

I get information about special bounty, and when this bounty ended sir?

-= OI =-
sh234sh234

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:42:44 AM

The problem facing many crypto-exchanges is to keep the server from crashing when the trading volume increases explosively. As far as I know, the STeX will have a lot of coin pairs. Can STeX overcome this problem?
cryptotard999

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:23:58 AM

Are the dividends from the exchange volume going to be allocated via DAPP as ethereum only? COSS and kucoin for example, gives a split fee for all the trading pairs on their exchange.
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:01:26 AM

"Those who gained 100% in coin trading in a year can now gain up to 1000%."

this is a big trouble announcement, many traders are not earning just a thousand percent in less than a week. we do know github, coin market, and the social medias. once a coin have the development or new exchanges it easily pump more than we expect or more than a thousand if this statement says a year, this will make a bald for everyone as we all know it is not depending on the day and time it is all about development for the coin to pump in the market. EXAMPLE: bitcoin what ever the day or time or the hype bitcoin cant pump a thousand percent in a week though those  milicents of coins are capable! in just a week or less!
cryptotard999

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:07:48 AM

Is STeX planning to release a working exchange beta before the launch of ICO 2???
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 04:24:04 AM

Another awaiting project! Hopefully you will launch the next stage successfully. By the way, do you have signature campaign? And why is it you don't have? I just want to ask for me to get update for your bounty program.
I also would like to ask the link on your telegram, do you have it? Because I want to support this beautiful project! Thank you.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: