Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:05:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] STeX Exchange - 1st aggregator and 10000 cross-rates on one platform  (Read 16924 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mithrim

Activity: 434
Merit: 436

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:35:07 PM

One thing I think people are missing is the fact that since you get the best rates from cross exchanges you could potentially be arbitraging easy by buying from STeX and selling to the higher priced exchange

Well, one idea for the STeX algorithms - as I understood it - is generating arbitrage. This could very well be achieved through the liquidity pool (I think Arbidex does something similar). If you'd try that by yourself, without the STeX liquidity pool, this can very well go wrong, because of transaction time and confirmation policies on the different exchanges. In fact, the time you are loosing by transferring your assets from one exchange to the other is one of the STeX Exchange selling points  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:24:56 PM

One thing I think people are missing is the fact that since you get the best rates from cross exchanges you could potentially be arbitraging easy by buying from STeX and selling to the higher priced exchange

Well, one idea for the STeX algorithms - as I understood it - is generating arbitrage. This could very well be achieved through the liquidity pool (I think Arbidex does something similar). If you'd try that by yourself, without the STeX liquidity pool, this can very well go wrong, because of transaction time and confirmation policies on the different exchanges. In fact, the time you are loosing by transferring your assets from one exchange to the other is one of the STeX Exchange selling points  Smiley

Time for transfer and fees. Yes, this will be great platform for traders to arbitrage, especially the low volume coins since the liquidity pool will help selling those coins.
KickAzzDude

Activity: 519
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:28:30 AM

I'm just super excited for March, can't wait! Gonna be a nice birthday gift seeing STeX launch

kkndkill

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:48:00 AM

I'm just super excited for March, can't wait! Gonna be a nice birthday gift seeing STeX launch

Many projects before the ICO began,telegram group have tens of thousands people, twitter and Facebook has tens of thousands of people concerned. STEX has done very little in terms of publicity ,I hope that the promotion can be done as soon as possible so that the ICO can proceed smoothly and the exchange can get everyone's approval.
mithrim

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:14:58 AM

Many projects before the ICO began,telegram group have tens of thousands people, twitter and Facebook has tens of thousands of people concerned. STEX has done very little in terms of publicity ,I hope that the promotion can be done as soon as possible so that the ICO can proceed smoothly and the exchange can get everyone's approval.

Yea, as I scroll through this post I noticed many people voicing their concerns about that. Therefore it would be good if @Ivan [STeX] or someone else from the team could say some words regarding this. Or better yet, give a sneak peek at what will come in terms of marketing and social media campaigns.
And as I mentioned in my previous post, the Twitter channel could already be put to better use.
CryptoLuck07

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:18:14 AM

You got the big picture right, but there is one more thing where we need the liquidity pool to be - as a main market maker on STeX itself, providing bigger liquidity right here and now, backed with aggregated amounts. So, it's all about bigger liquidity at better rates in all the coins.
mithrim

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:08:07 AM
Last edit: January 25, 2018, 04:08:55 PM by mithrim

You got the big picture right, but there is one more thing where we need the liquidity pool to be - as a main market maker on STeX itself, providing bigger liquidity right here and now, backed with aggregated amounts. So, it's all about bigger liquidity at better rates in all the coins.

I thought that this was implied as the 10,000+ cross rates were mentioned. Without the liquidity pool, those wouldn't be possible >> the bigger the pool, the more coins/tokens/cross rates can be supported and maintained (as OTC trading isn't an option here).
DonApp

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:35:38 PM

Yea, as I scroll through this post I noticed many people voicing their concerns about that. Therefore it would be good if @Ivan [STeX] or someone else from the team could say some words regarding this. Or better yet, give a sneak peek at what will come in terms of marketing and social media campaigns.
And as I mentioned in my previous post, the Twitter channel could already be put to better use.

So far they never needed to do PR, since the presale sold out without any big PR campaign. Now, as I understood they will start a PR campaign for the ICO in March, so hopefully that will bring more people in contact with this project. Like said above; the liquidity pool is important!
mithrim

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:17:12 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2018, 08:39:33 PM by mithrim

So far they never needed to do PR, since the presale sold out without any big PR campaign. Now, as I understood they will start a PR campaign for the ICO in March, so hopefully that will bring more people in contact with this project. Like said above; the liquidity pool is important!

Well, when exactly do you 'need to do PR'? As I see it, PR shouldn't be a tool or a switch that you turn on an off, it's the act of keeping good relationships between an organization and the general public. Only because a product is sold out (or an ICO goal achieved) doesn't mean that there is a good connection between organization and public or that the public is well informed. Furthermore, all who didn't invest in the ICO are being left out and keep on looking for other projects. But the Exchange needs liquidity and liquidity comes through people who use it or who take part in the next ICO. Also, the PreICO was sold out, yes, but not the ICO. So, I beg to differ, PR would help the project in the long run  Smiley
sud

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:24:25 PM

Just to be clear PR and marketing are two different things. Before next ICO stage, I think we just need some good, old fashion marketing like google ads on crypto sites and social media, big news and annoucements (I'd like to see some... ANY partnerships with other blockchain projects) and classic bitcointalk/social bounty campaign combined with referrals wouldn't hurt too. This things do not require big investments but are proven to be effective in crypto space. Just my 2 cents.
mithrim

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:58:47 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2018, 09:08:46 AM by mithrim

Never said that it's the same  Smiley PR is a continuous process. Marketing campaigns will boost the media awareness for a short time and this certainly is a good tool for the upcoming ICO. But if people had heard positive things about STeX before, the marketing efforts would've more of an effect. Well, I just hope that STeX has a plan in place, crypto space gets more and more crowded with exchanges and it would be a shame if STeX with its awesome features gets overlooked.
kkndkill

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:33:14 AM

Never said that it's the same  Smiley PR is a continuous process. Marketing campaigns will boost the media awareness for a short time and this certainly is a good tool for the upcoming ICO. But if people had heard positive things about STeX before, the marketing efforts would've more of an effect. Well, I just hope that STeX has a plan in place, crypto space gets more and more crowded with exchanges and it would be a shame if STeX with its awesome features gets overlooked.

I agree with you, people need to know STEX from different sources, such as various media, Twitter, Facebook, Telegram. This is the communication channel between the team and users, also advertising marketing and promotion.
DonApp

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:28:47 PM

Just to be clear PR and marketing are two different things. Before next ICO stage, I think we just need some good, old fashion marketing like google ads on crypto sites and social media, big news and annoucements (I'd like to see some... ANY partnerships with other blockchain projects) and classic bitcointalk/social bounty campaign combined with referrals wouldn't hurt too. This things do not require big investments but are proven to be effective in crypto space. Just my 2 cents.

I agree! Simple things like a signature campaign will give the project much more visibility and is quite cheap to arrange imo. Lets hope the team will pick this up, i would love to change my signature to a STeX sig!
mithrim

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:14:40 PM

I agree! Simple things like a signature campaign will give the project much more visibility and is quite cheap to arrange imo. Lets hope the team will pick this up, i would love to change my signature to a STeX sig!

Does someone know why there is no signature campaign running? If I recall correctly STeX never had one. At least the STeX team members could wear one while posting here in BCT. Maybe we have someone in the community who is talented and who can make us one Wink
sud

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:54:02 PM

Does someone know why there is no signature campaign running? If I recall correctly STeX never had one. At least the STeX team members could wear one while posting here in BCT. Maybe we have someone in the community who is talented and who can make us one Wink

There was a sig campaign during the first bounty (before pre-sale), you can see it here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2069043.0 - but they have never created proper signature, so it was up to the user to make one. So in the end nobody was wearing STeX sig (maybe one or two users). The best way would be to run signature campaign payed in btc with limited users on all the rank levels, those are the most popular and attract even legendary users with high post count.
a04191234

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 04:54:03 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2018, 12:50:07 AM by a04191234

Exchange listed, I do promote the individual trading customers, in the background there will be statements of each customer rebate thing? I intend to give my client a commission to repay some of the shares to clients and increase their loyalty to STEX so as to enhance their willingness to trade and to win winners and traders alike

My English is not good, I hope to understand what I mean
mithrim

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:27:48 PM

There was a sig campaign during the first bounty (before pre-sale), you can see it here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2069043.0 - but they have never created proper signature, so it was up to the user to make one. So in the end nobody was wearing STeX sig (maybe one or two users). The best way would be to run signature campaign payed in btc with limited users on all the rank levels, those are the most popular and attract even legendary users with high post count.

I immediately clicked on your link and looked for the signatures and found none Cheesy I didn't even imagine a bounty campaign where everybody uses a different signature...

Exchange listed, I do promote the customer, in the background there will be promotion of customer rebate data, a separate statement Well? I intend to get my clients back to rebates, give commissions back to clients in proportion, and increase their loyalty to STEX so that they can also increase their willingness to trade so that their clients enjoy the deal more, because they also earn Commission, the ste holder is more favorable, but also a relative increase in the value of ste, trading clients and ste holders are beneficial

There is a referral program called STeX-Up (if that is what you're looking for Smiley
The referral links ETH addresses, so if the ETH addresses change, it won't work (that's why we need an account system), but it will give you a kickback if the ETH address is later used on the exchange.
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 09:28:41 PM

Thanks for your information! Anyways, that is my great problem. How will I start in trading? How do I manage it? Well, do STeX have a direction first for the newbie like me? I hope you some instruction that guided us on the trading.
My friends told me that also, when it comes in trading we should aware of the market cap of each coin. Supposedly, cap affects the volatility of a certain coin.
I want to learn tradings and I hope I can easily manage tradings here in STeX.

Well, that is a tough one. STeX certainly will have a guide on how the exchange works and how you'll be able to use it. In fact, the video above already gives some great insights. But showing someone how to trade is only the description of the tool (the exchange). It is much more important to know how, what and when to trade because a good exchange gives you only the means to better execute your trading ideas; more conveniently and/or faster - it offers you options. You still have to choose and know what you're doing. Therefore, try to learn as much as you can before actually investing money. Make notional trades on paper or use a demo market. There are also apps where you can do trades in demo-mode.

Also, try to get familiar with different coin types and follow them. As you said, the market cap is important and it certainly has an impact on volatility, yes, but you also need to understand that the market cap reflects the risk you are taking with a coin. Low cap coins can have a huge potential, sure, but they also have also a lot of risk attached to them. So diverse your investments an don't forget to take profit Smiley
For a start, have a look at Risk Management Techniques For Active Traders (investopedia).
Thanks for helping and guidance. I know that STeX is a helpful tool in order for a newbie in tradings to know what are the good coin. The number of coins that this exchange accepting is helpful for us, it will help the newbie traders to easily differentiate one from another. Now, we can notice more what are the coins that has potential. I want to try using these exchange later on.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
a04191234

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 12:21:34 AM

I immediately clicked on your link and looked for the signatures and found none Cheesy I didn't even imagine a bounty campaign where everybody uses a different signature...

Exchange listed, I do promote the customer, in the background there will be promotion of customer rebate data, a separate statement Well? I intend to get my clients back to rebates, give commissions back to clients in proportion, and increase their loyalty to STEX so that they can also increase their willingness to trade so that their clients enjoy the deal more, because they also earn Commission, the ste holder is more favorable, but also a relative increase in the value of ste, trading clients and ste holders are beneficial

There is a referral program called STeX-Up (if that is what you're looking for Smiley
The referral links ETH addresses, so if the ETH addresses change, it won't work (that's why we need an account system), but it will give you a kickback if the ETH address is later used on the exchange.

Yes, I've got my connection there, and what I need is a separate commission report for each client so that I can repay the customer on a pro-rata basis
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 09:20:14 AM

We are both the same! I always looking up the current news about this exchange because I want to be a part of their great launch. I want to use STeX as my first exchange ever. 2 months from now, we can enjoy a one time big time exchange in cryptocurrency.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: