Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:30:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Massive rebound incoming  (Read 5411 times)
Miz4r (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 01:25:18 AM

I predict a massive rebound up into the triple digits next week. Right now there's lots of fear in the market and people are sending their coins en masse into MtGox to sell. Fiat however doesn't move as fast, it takes a few days to arrive and up until last Thursday USD withdrawals were impossible which doesn't help either. I mean who wants to send in their fiat when you know your USD will be stuck in there? So let's sit back and watch how after the weekend lots of fiat starts pooring in to scoop up some cheap coins which will lead to a massive wave of panic buying. You've heard it here first, don't be left behind when it begins. Cool

Bitcoin = Gold on steroids
Bitcoin BEAR

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 01:28:47 AM

Watching for the letdown  Cool
mufa23
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

I'd fight Gandhi.

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 01:30:49 AM

Figured the same thing last week.

The BTC/LTC trade on BTC-e has been awesome. I'm mining Litecoins like crazy, and buying up cheap Bitcoins. Whether it's next week, or Autumn, the price will eventually go back up.

Positive rep with: pekv2, AzN1337c0d3r, Vince Torres, underworld07, Chimsley, omegaaf, Bogart, Gleason, SuperTramp, John K. and guitarplinker
Arcas

Activity: 1036
Merit: 524

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 01:31:32 AM

My prediction is that it will stabilize around 68-69 tonight, fluctuate ±$3 Saturday and Sunday, and drop by Monday down to low 60's.
worldinacoin

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 01:33:00 AM

It better break, now is less than $70 getting worrying
superduh

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 01:38:10 AM

http://www.google.com/trends/explore?q=xrp%2C+btc#q=bitcoin&date=1%2F2013%2012m&cmpt=q

google trends goin up

ok
BitcoinAshley

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 01:42:56 AM

It would be funny if all the bears ended up being wrong and there actually is a massive rally sometime this month.

Well, that's what cold wallets exist for. In case I'm wrong, I'll still be rich. Just a little less rich than if I was right.  Cool
mufa23
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

I'd fight Gandhi.

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 01:45:45 AM

Ah, thanks for that. Forgot about Google trends.

Speaking of which, I've chatted with my supervisor before about Bitcoin and mining. Today he told me NPR did a segment on Bitcoin. Very rarely do I have people coming up to me saying their heard about bitcoin on the radio/tv. Popularity going up is usually a good sign of the value going up.

Well, that's what cold wallets exist for. In case I'm wrong, I'll still be rich. Just a little less rich than if I was right.  Cool
Exactly my thoughts. It'll be worth something someday. I'm not in a rush or need money at the moment. I can wait.

Positive rep with: pekv2, AzN1337c0d3r, Vince Torres, underworld07, Chimsley, omegaaf, Bogart, Gleason, SuperTramp, John K. and guitarplinker
chriswilmer
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2013, 02:59:01 AM

I predict a massive rebound up into the triple digits next week. Right now there's lots of fear in the market and people are sending their coins en masse into MtGox to sell. Fiat however doesn't move as fast, it takes a few days to arrive and up until last Thursday USD withdrawals were impossible which doesn't help either. I mean who wants to send in their fiat when you know your USD will be stuck in there? So let's sit back and watch how after the weekend lots of fiat starts pooring in to scoop up some cheap coins which will lead to a massive wave of panic buying. You've heard it here first, don't be left behind when it begins. Cool

+1
Kazu

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 03:01:06 AM

I think it needs to go down to about the same price after the big gox fail & flash crash ($57ish). There will likely be some support there, forming a double bottom, giving the market the little bit of a confidence boost it desperately needs to actually start a rally again.

CoinLenders - Bitcoin Bank Script / Demo
1v.io/kazu - 15ccW7m6RxDFWEKc3P1NdwWpX1N1pU7gZ8
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3962
Merit: 1419

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 03:02:24 AM

ok. sell your mom and buy bitcoins with the proceeds. you might make enough to buy two moms.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
dopamine

Activity: 486

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 03:04:53 AM

looking at the weekly I don't see a rebound happening any time soon... Show some charts instead of FUD

Bitcoinica still has not given me 50% of my claim of 600 BTC
INTERSANGO can go down with bitcoinica for abandoning customers
Alberto Armandi is a SCAMMER
Kazu

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 03:05:45 AM

ok. sell your mom and buy bitcoins with the proceeds. you might make enough to buy two moms.

Well this ones creative.

CoinLenders - Bitcoin Bank Script / Demo
1v.io/kazu - 15ccW7m6RxDFWEKc3P1NdwWpX1N1pU7gZ8
byronbb
Legendary

Activity: 1414

HODL OR DIE

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 04:08:45 AM

Bulls who have been around a while have always been rewarded with patience.

Wagner2014

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 04:12:55 AM

The trend is your friend, and the trend is down my friend. We are more likely to go down than up - the trend says.

Hello, fellow Bitcoin Billionaires!!
Wagner2014

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 04:14:39 AM

The presence of 'bulls' when we have lost 40% in the last 10 days indicates we will go lower. Wait for capitulation and then a change of trend.

goxed
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1006

Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 04:17:32 AM

Figured the same thing last week.

The BTC/LTC trade on BTC-e has been awesome. I'm mining Litecoins like crazy, and buying up cheap Bitcoins. Whether it's next week, or Autumn, the price will eventually go back up.

I like this idea.

Revewing Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.
Wekkel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531

yes

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 06:41:03 AM

The presence of 'bulls' when we have lost 40% in the last 10 days indicates we will go lower. Wait for capitulation and then a change of trend.

It never goes in a straight line. We are very oversold now so a rebound is not out of the ordinary. General trend seems to be down though.

Wagner2014

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 07:15:42 AM

It never goes in a straight line. We are very oversold now so a rebound is not out of the ordinary. General trend seems to be down though.

"It never goes in a straight line" - agreed. Lower highs and lower lows on the way down. The opposite on the way up.

Jaroslaw

supernode

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 08:10:34 AM

no rebound till i finish my dumps Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: