Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will it hit 20K $ by end of 2017
Yes - 12 (40%)
No - 18 (60%)
Total Voters: 30

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will it hit 20K $ by end of 2017  (Read 1421 times)
rddsd7 (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:03:14 AM

Will it hit 20K $ by end of 2017

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ricky68

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:04:53 AM

my estimate would be fifteen thousand before entering the year of two thousand and eighteen
illinest

Activity: 454
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:28:44 AM

Will it hit 20K$ by end of 2017

I believe it will. I wouldn't have thought so months ago, but there's no denying the parabolic trend. Past BTC rallies have always been so short-lived, so it's amazing to see this cycle play out over an entire year.

I've seen similar moves play out before. They usually end with incredible range expansion and very high volume. For reference, see the November 2013 monthly candle on Bitstamp. That's the sort of price action and volume I'm looking for before I'm willing to call a top. I haven't seen it yet, so I'm betting on a very bullish December.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:39:23 AM

i love it how the topics and to some extent the mind set of people change in this board with each swing that bitcoin has!
it is not yet more than 1 week that people were asking if price is going to reach $2000 since it was dropping 10%!!! and now there are at least a dozen topics asking if price will go to $15k-$20k in less than a month!

happened to middle ground? Cheesy

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:09:21 AM

That would be a very wild assumption and I don't think that's going to happen so early I see it 11 - 13k not much higher than that. It would be extremely difficult to see that going much higher cause that would not be good I feel for Bitcoin, I think 13k looks really nice anything above than that would be highly unstable and one should hope it stabilizes.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:16:47 AM

Don't think so, that would be the jump of almost 100% of todays price (aprox $10k) and that price jump is highly unlikely to happen in the next month, maybe it will get to 14-16k before it goes down a little from that.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
SummertimeHeat

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:24:13 AM

Don't think so, that would be the jump of almost 100% of todays price (aprox $10k) and that price jump is highly unlikely to happen in the next month, maybe it will get to 14-16k before it goes down a little from that.

I'm guessing we hit $17k in 2017. I'm seeing tons of 1111 everywhere recently and been told its a sign https://imgur.com/a/UWnXF
VitKoyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:32:52 AM

Any price is always possible with Bitcoin, I remembered the first day of November this year the price of 1 Bitcoin is equivalent to $6400+ but before the end of November, Bitcoin price skyrocketed and almost doubled its price from $6400+ to $11000+, and it can still happen again this month. $20k is achievable in a month or two specially when new hard fork comes for the reason that people will buy more Bitcoin to get free coins, but it may struggle a bit to reach that price but that's not surprising because there are lots of short term Bitcoin investors that will eventually sell their Bitcoin after it hits a certain amount to get their profits.
warrior333

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:37:16 AM

I am sure that bitcoin will reach the $ 14,000 next week. In December a lot of events that will push the bitcoin price up. This buying of futures and a fork. My expectations are very high. Perhaps in the beginning of next year will be a correction and the price will go down. But up to this point for another month.
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:14:26 PM

That sort of speculation is way out of line. Proper speculation should be done according to the charts, not random predictions. Of course, sometimes the prices go way different from what is expected from the charts, but that's because the functionality of markets, and the factors behind it. 20k is no joke, maybe we can see this happening by like March 2018 or after that. Till then the price isn't likely to go to 20k$.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:20:36 PM

i love it how the topics and to some extent the mind set of people change in this board with each swing that bitcoin has!
it is not yet more than 1 week that people were asking if price is going to reach $2000 since it was dropping 10%!!! and now there are at least a dozen topics asking if price will go to $15k-$20k in less than a month!

That just shows with what kind of people we're dealing with here. I have said it plenty of times before already, and will say it again, quite some people here adjust their mindset based on how the market moves. If the price increases, people act like they are ultra bullish. If the price is going down, and that while we are still up like 700% for the year, people suddenly turn into bears and expect the worst to happen. In other words, these are the gamblers that more often than not end up losing big time.
thecodebear

Activity: 2100
Merit: 813

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:20:57 PM

I wanna say no way. But hell almost anything is possible with bitcoin right now. But still, I'd put it at like <10% chance.

I think $15k is possible. My prediction for $20k is March or April, but honestly I could see it happening in January or February.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:21:45 PM

I think it is an impossible value. Prices as you predicted will not happen by the end of this year. The time we have is only a month and we all know that to achieve a 100% increase within a month is not rational, it's like a dream and if you remain confident then you need a miracle to be able to see bitcoin prices reaching 20K $.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:26:31 PM

Do we have to?
The run this year already is absolutely crazy!
No reason to move so fast imo. We will have to correct sooner or later. And the higher we go the harder the dip/drop will be.
Don't get me wrong. If we go for 20k and drop 50% to 10k, I would be fine with that. 10k as new solid bottom would be awesome.
I would love to see some kind of pit stop. A bit of cooling down in terms of upwards speed and some consolidation.
Coinanalysis.io

Activity: 47

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 12:28:16 PM

Nope, I dont think so Sad
Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:30:07 PM

It is too much to ask,, surely it will be at 15000$ but 20000$ is hardly to reached at this short time.. And if we considered the bitcoin price profitability at 11000$ the investors will hesitate to invest on bigger scale,, maybe.. But in 2018 as many will join as bitcoin popularity increases and adaptation of cryptocurrency to our daily life..

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:47:16 PM

It is too much to ask,, surely it will be at 15000$ but 20000$ is hardly to reached at this short time.. And if we considered the bitcoin price profitability at 11000$ the investors will hesitate to invest on bigger scale,, maybe.. But in 2018 as many will join as bitcoin popularity increases and adaptation of cryptocurrency to our daily life..

It can be possible and in my opinion I think it is because of the recent bullish run bitcoin did, back then the increase of bitcoin was in a slow pace, and right now we can see that the speed are now faster and bitcoin bullish trend just increase for about $500 dollar in just a day in reaching its new All Time High, and right now bitcoin price was at $11546.67 value, and even if a potential correction could be coming we can still expect a bullish trend after that.
iron talon

Activity: 118
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:52:56 PM

Do we have to?
The run this year already is absolutely crazy!
No reason to move so fast imo. We will have to correct sooner or later. And the higher we go the harder the dip/drop will be.
Don't get me wrong. If we go for 20k and drop 50% to 10k, I would be fine with that. 10k as new solid bottom would be awesome.
I would love to see some kind of pit stop. A bit of cooling down in terms of upwards speed and some consolidation.

Agreed, that solid bottom around $10.000 would be the base of bitcoin and bitcoin can start new price inflations after it. Imagine it ca even go to $30.000 or beyond.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:15:16 PM

There is a possibility that it might hit, but also, there is a possibility it won't and for me, I will go with the possibility of it won't. There are a lot of planned forks this month and I think it will be affecting the price pump of bitcoin. We don't know what might happen, and no matter what did, I will be still holding bitcoin, don't have other reasons to sell them for now.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:26:12 PM

Hitting $20k by the end of 2017 seems big, but might have possibilities as the entire system of bitcoin is completely unpredictable. Already the predicted price for the year has been reached. What's gonna happen further is focused to take place within targeted year of 2020 in a large level.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: