Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will it hit 20K $ by end of 2017
Yes - 12 (40%)
No - 18 (60%)
Total Voters: 30

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will it hit 20K $ by end of 2017  (Read 1422 times)
WinTokens

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 05:19:19 PM

We're 25 days away from the end of the year. My guess, NO.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:17:20 PM

I dont think that Bitcoin will even hit $13,000 by the end of this month. Maybe we see another surge to $12,000 but I think that at the latest then there should be a correction incoming. This huge price increase is not healthy in my opinion and there are some big fish making a lot of money at the moment. You can see it clearly with the heavy swings: drive price up, cash out, but not too hard so smaller investors stay still in, and then readjust at similar price levels.
betMaster

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:22:13 PM

Will it hit 20K $ by end of 2017
According to much known persons in the cryptocurrencies field such as John McAfee, and to it's linear charts that are going all the way up all the day every day , bitcoin will even break a much higher record by the end of 2020 .
But as we are approaching the end of this year , i don't think it has enough time to double in value in such a short period ( less than 1 month ) . It may be able to do it tho since bitcoin didn't cease to amaze it's users and holders across these historic 10 months , it gained more than 4k dollar just in the past month and made over 750% of growth in just 10 months , so i won't be surprised at all if it does reach 20k by the end of 2017 ! .
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:28:49 PM

If on the fifteen of this December bitcoin will hit $18,000 then that will be enough to see bitcoin hitting at $20,000. There is a chance that it will happen but chances are chances, there's no guarantee that it will happen. But base on what happened for the whole year, bitcoin has been increasing real quick from $1,000 - $3,000 quick and $3,000 - $5,000 and now we are at $11,000 close to $12k.

Chances are chances and anything could happen to the price. For all we know, it may even go down. It's really hard to tell and predict but looking at how far the price has gone this year, it seems to me that it has gone too high and perhaps it's time for it to stabilize a bit. I think that it may go down a bit, especially since it just hit an all time high of $10K already. The price increase has been so quick these past few months that it still surprises me. Who knows, it may surprise us again by the end of this year?

Chance of going down is there but there's nothing wrong if we will speculate with high price but it seems the price of bitcoin is starting to get down again. Before it was close to $12,000 and now it has been down to $10,800 so that's really volatile and we can't have a proper prediction on this thing. I'll just wait on that day as I mentioned if on December 15 price will be at $18,000 then $20k at the end of this year is possible.

I also think that it has a less chance to reach $20 000 by the end of the year. Bitcoin have climbed up almost reaching $12 000 and then suddenly goes down last week. Less than a month is too short for it to grow another $9 000 or more. Anyways, if it will grow to $20K, I won't mind if it will be next year because as far as I am concerned, bitcoin have already shown a huge growth for this year and I don't mind waiting.
There is still 27 days before this year ends and $20,000 is quite far on being seen. It has been down today at $11,500 while last time it was already good at $11,800. Whatever is stopping it to get into $12,000 we just have to keep on waiting until the price gets stable at $11,000. Growth for this year to bitcoin is great and though it was good already,everyone is asking for more.
$20,000? I guess bitcoin can't hit that amount this year, maybe it is possible on the next year 2018. But I think bitcoin value have a high possibility to touched the $12,000 or $12,500 this year, because their price now in the market are incredibly increasing.

I never doubted to the potential of bitcoin because I know that crypto currency was starting to become more famous in the digital industry. Moreover not only in digital world because even in the world offline currency they started to become more popular.
I know the fact that it's quite impossible to see it happening. There are a lot of times that we had speculated on $1,000 before and we didn't expected that it will go through $2,000 and now the price is good at $11,000. if it will pass to $20,000 for this year then that's fine but if it won't, it doesn't matter also. The most important thing here is that bitcoin having a good floor price is making everyone satisfied.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:40:33 PM

Hitting $20k area for BTC before this year ends seems a bit of a stretch, in my own opinion. Yes, the bull run of BTC this year has been very great (and crazy) but I think the price stated in the OP is just too much for the market. I don't think anyone would buy this cryptocurrency up to that point of this year.

Don't get me wrong, I'm positive that we will hit that sweet spot in the future but not in the very near foreseeable time. There's a high possibility that we can achieve that next year as I'm expecting more people to get on board to BTC.  Wink
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:04:40 AM

It might hit 15k, but 20k is pushing it. If it hits 20k, i'm just leaving with all my profits because the fall will be hard

But I won't think the price of bitcoin will reach 20k$ and all it may reach the value maximum of 15k$.You can place your saving money to get more profit from it.

Seeing bitcoin grows in the market it's really no doubt how big its potential but this $20k is so far from where is bitcoin now, like it's so unrealistic, don't get me wrong like we still have less than a month to make that happen. I'm skeptic that we can close the year by $12k as we're now hitting $11600 and that $20k might happen in no time by next year so let's see how this accelerate.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
sayulita

Activity: 881
Merit: 500

CyberTrade

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:55:15 AM

From my point of views that the price of bitcoin will not reach to $20000 by the end of 2017 because now the days the price of bitcoin is approx to $10000 . The demand of bitcoin now days is more towards the people but the price of bitcoin will not be double in month but it may reach to approx $15000 at the end of this year but there may be any chance of the price of bitcoin no one sure about the price of bitcoin it may be increase or decrease.

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                        ▀███████████████████████▀▀▀
       ▄▄██████▀▀▄▄     ▄█▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄█  ▄▄████▄   ▄▄███████████▀
    ▄▄████▀▀     ██   ▄███▀▀▀▀██ ███▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██   ██▀▄▀██▀▀██     ▄▄████▀███  ███▄██▀
  ▄████▀         ██ ▄██▀█▀ ▄███ ███▄▄▄▄  ██ ▄▄█▀  ▄██  ██ ▄▄█▀   ▄██▄██▀ ▄██  ▄██▄███▄▄▄▄
 ▄███▀           ████▀ ██████▀ ██▀▀▀▀▀  ████▀▀   ▄██  █████▀ █████▀███  ▄██ ▄███▄██▀▀▀▀
████▀           ███▀  ██  ▄██ ██       ████▄    ▄██  ████▄   ▄█▀▀ ██▀  ███▄██▀ ▄██▀
████     ▄▄▄  ▄██▀   ██▄██▀▀ ███████▀  █▀  ▀█▄▄ ██   █▀  ▀█▄▄    ██▀  ███▀▀   ▀████████▀
████▄▄▄███▀ ███▀    ▀▀▀                      ▀▀█▄          ▀▀█▄ ██▀  ▀▀
 ▀█████▀▀ ███▀
.......MMO RPG Futuristic.......
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
f150

Activity: 606
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:15:23 AM

I do not think it will be up to $ 20k by the end of the year, but we will all hope to reach $ 20k by the end of this year. but that's just a hope because no one can predict when the rise and fall of bitcoin prices, because bitcoin prices are not stable.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:52:20 AM
Last edit: December 05, 2017, 02:35:06 PM by Ararbermas

We're 25 days away from the end of the year. My guess, NO.
yeah thats true cause we are now on 11k and that prediction valued is far off. So its impossible to touch down 20k by the end of 2017. Maybe soon mid of 2018 . As of now bitcoin keeps volatile and the growth rate of bitcoin slowly increasing even its always fluctuated. So its a "NO" for me maybe 12k to15k on this year end.
lisa255

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:12:42 AM

A little less than you predicted, there is not much time left. About 15k it will really be, and then you can already think about selling.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
bronasan

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:13:56 AM

I think it's really hard, 10k$ for only in 1 month is impossible.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:33:32 AM

From the price movements that still looks passive and as long lasting is on, it's most likely wouldn't yet to touch $20k by the end of the year. That's too high, and I think that's not enough in just a few days will be on there, well I'm sure it will only to be reached in the next year seems.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:04:47 AM

probably, this may happen, bitcoin may go above $20,000 before end of this year because this coin has a lot of positive news coming up. Many future traders are getting in and big investors have started picking interest in bitcoin. $25,000 is now my current benc mark for sell and I expect this to happen by first quarter of next year. Having been following market action on bitcoin trading I can really tell you that in bitcoin every thing is possible.
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:11:02 AM

No,it will not reach $20K by end of this year because the price is swinging inbetwwen $11K and $12K so there maybe a price correction will occur soon so there is chance for price getting fall.I think the bitcoin will reach $13K by end of this year maybe bitcoin will reach $20K by end of 2018.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:42:44 AM

It might hit 15k, but 20k is pushing it. If it hits 20k, i'm just leaving with all my profits because the fall will be hard
As this is third if December and price is already on the 12k and this show the true signs that bitcoin will surely go near to 20k in this month and all this is depending on the appreciated response of investor and maybe it will go beyond the 20k if a large no of people invest at the same time and I am sure in the at the Christmas price will get a higher pump and that will bring an air of happiness among the investor community,
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:47:09 PM

No,it will not reach $20K by end of this year because the price is swinging inbetwwen $11K and $12K so there maybe a price correction will occur soon so there is chance for price getting fall.I think the bitcoin will reach $13K by end of this year maybe bitcoin will reach $20K by end of 2018.
I guess too that bitcoin value reach $20,000 next year 2018, but for this year I think it's not. That amount was too much high, even though bitcoin price is rapidly raising up I believe that three remaining weeks is not enough to touch $20,000.

Moreover, I'm pretty sure that this quickly increasing of bitcoin price will be breaks on the third weeks of the year. In addition in my estimation bitcoin before end of this year will play into $10,000 up to $15,000.
youghten

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:38:25 PM

not believe but bitcoin can rise more than 1000 daily .

let check Christmas gift for BTC  
NWJBL

Activity: 61
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:51:28 PM

I wouldn't bet on it, myself, but I wouldn't be surprised, either. Time will tell.

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1184625)
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:52:37 PM

That amount was too much high, even though bitcoin price is rapidly raising up I believe that three remaining weeks is not enough to touch $20,000.
The market is extremely thin right now, which makes it basically peanuts for this market to gain a few thousand bucks in just a few days. It of course doesn't mean that it will automatically reach $20,000, but I would say that we have 50% chance of achieving it before the end of this year. If not, then there is no reason to complain.

In addition in my estimation bitcoin before end of this year will play into $10,000 up to $15,000.
I am quite sure that people waiting for their salary to be paid out to then buy Bitcoin will hope that you're right. I am looking forward to how the market reacts at the moment we see CME opens future trading this month. I personally will cash out some profits a day before launch to be on the safe side. I wouldn't be surprised to see some sort of a coordinated dump happening at that point to get rid of weak hands. It's something that yet has to happen after quite a continuous rise to where we stand right now.
Flagship11

Activity: 853
Merit: 144

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:53:40 PM

That really would be something else and clearly indicative of all the mass publicity it has been receiving.
20k sounds a bit too much for before Jan 1, but at this rate who knows?

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: