Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:26:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 11k plus is the price of Bitcoin Now. my fear is.....  (Read 2052 times)
nerverd99

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:26:59 PM

Bitcoin might drastically go down deep following the sudden surge in price. If am wrong you can correct my impression thank you.
A very fluctuating rise in the price of Bitcoin is essentially a commonplace for Bitcoin users or traders. Where these conditions can equally be a momentum or a lucrative golden opportunity when Bitcoin users can use it well, ie buy when the price of Bitcoin down, and sell it when Bitcoin prices rise.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:35:03 PM

With this sort of explosion in price you can expect volatility to occur at any time

Just be ready to buy if it dips real low if you're wanting to invest further or sell incrementally as it goes up for taking profits or be wiser and HODL!

jilani

Activity: 244

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:52:20 PM

Bitcoin,Ethereum & Litecoin incredibly increasing.This coin holder definitely will be very fortunate.
Crypto market again more increasing.BTC market cap reach $196,141,875,096 USD it's really incredible thing.
Hopefully the future BTC will do better.
sicparvismagna

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:55:24 PM

Well practically you should keep calm and never panic and trust the price of bitcoin because if you kept cowering in fear then you will not be able to meet your desired level of returns on you bitcoin investment in which if that kept happening to you then you should just sell your bitcoin if you are afraid of the price fall down that will happen in which we all know that can happen because you are in a buy and sell industry.
markleal

Activity: 446
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:13:46 PM

Bitcoin might drastically go down deep following the sudden surge in price. If am wrong you can correct my impression thank you.

Hi there bitcoinbillionaireboy! Do you fear that your billion dollar worth of bitcoin will dissipate its value when price go south? Don’t you worry boy, I think the price drop is unavoidable and will repeatedly going to happen as bitcoin continue to evolve. Ironically, what most of trader need is a sudden price plunge to correct, to refill and to refresh its skyrocketing journey. My advice is to just trust bitcoin, many people will pull it down but what doesn’t kill bitcoins makes bitcoin more stronger.  Wink
anthinguy21

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:17:42 PM

I think it's hard to dump Bitcoin price once more time at the moment people will not be trapped two time in the same price Smiley). Bitcoin price decreased one time before when it reached to 11k5$ then dumped to under 10k$ very quickly. The whales will not be able to play this drama once more time cause nobody will be trapped into it anymore at the moment Cheesy. Maybe price of Bitcoin will be dumped soon but not for now, maybe when Bitcoin price reach to a new peak like 15k$ or 20k$ but it always rise back very soon Smiley

monkeykiss21

Activity: 214

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:26:11 PM

I think it is more on to increasing ..and going up the value of it, until by January. Because it's seasonal and people have more expecting on it.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:32:17 PM

The price of bitcoin has been staying above ₹$11000. Every user has the same thinking that the price might fall low. In reality with the ongoing price increase I believe that the growth will continue with minor fluctuations and keep moving with the uptrend.

mondobitcoin

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:33:54 PM

I don't think that can happen.
My only regret is that i don't have buyed bitcoin when was $500 Sad , if i had bought 10 BTC, now i could have $100.000 , only by investing $5.000
So don't panic, buy bitcoin and enjoy the profit Smiley
william8829

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:36:15 PM

Your fears are reasonable, cuz it looks like a bubble.

When I see green across the boards and  more 'dump Cash for Bitcoin' ads than I do Bitcoin is a bubble articles.  I think okay, Now the impulse buyers are entering the the market. Next comes...
Dolores58

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:36:41 PM

indeed clear upwards trend! Grin
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:54:45 PM

The price of bitcoin has been staying above ₹$11000. Every user has the same thinking that the price might fall low. In reality with the ongoing price increase I believe that the growth will continue with minor fluctuations and keep moving with the uptrend.
Well, fluctuations are the key nature of bitcoin but I believe it won't face any further dip in this month. The price today is above 11000$ and is growing steadily. I think it now won't drop below than that and will always be rising and keep on moving further achieving greater heights. Additionally, I foresee it to be overhead 13000$ until the end of 2017... So, just keep calm and have faith in it... Wink

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
rohqit

Activity: 197

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:56:40 PM

the coming listing an CME dec 18th or so will see an influx of institutional money and investors that will cause price to spike with even more force, especially with ability to short btc. Many opportunities to get cheaper coming
Makman824

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:58:09 PM

Everything is still in its infancy stages. This is just the beginning.
Cloud27

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:00:59 PM

It is normal for the price of bitcoin to go down after a price surge. Get used to it and be prepared when there is a huge dip. If you are a long term investor this is a chance to buy bitcoin. My fear is if this bitcoin price becomes stagnant.
8270thNinja

busy in real life, long post gap is understandable

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:03:53 PM

It will happen but not "drastically" , the price will surely decrease because of mass selling of Bitcoin, but then again, the investors are always there to buy Bitcoin which will make Bitcoin recover it's price and continue on rallying up, You should not fear it, casual sell off is natural and casual price decrease is natural.
paolo099

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:08:33 PM

the main problem about your fear is not having money to invest when it will'might happen, that's my only fear.
At the moment i am scared to sell anything and wait the price to drop, i'm searching for a way to get some moey to invest in the near future.. if you have any hint let me know Smiley
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:14:16 PM

I believe that we have already seen the dip this past week when bitcoin almost reached 12k and then suddenly receded back to around 9800 USD , so i don't think that it is going to dip and therefore go down again. As of now its heading towards the 12k mark and it follows the same momentum, it will even reach 13k before the year ends.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
A.Delaney

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:20:54 PM

I fear I may need to buy back in soon. I sold waiting for a drop back below 10k but now it’s higher.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:21:47 PM

Your fears are understandable but they are unfounded. The continual rise of bitcoin does not in any way automatically translate to an inevitable crash in price. Corrections are bound to happen and that is just it. Bitcoin can never see the $5000 level again. I am not sure such a fall will happen again considering the shortage in supply and the hyped usefulness and demand it has.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██