Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:05:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 11k plus is the price of Bitcoin Now. my fear is.....  (Read 2052 times)
daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:23:30 PM

Bitcoin might drastically go down deep following the sudden surge in price. If am wrong you can correct my impression thank you.

what is the reason for bitcoin can drop drastically? and I do not think it's a problem if bitcoin goes down, because bitcoin always goes up again. most importantly do not be affected with panic sell, must be patient and wait

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1069

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:26:48 PM

Bitcoin might drastically go down deep following the sudden surge in price. If am wrong you can correct my impression thank you.
Just proves that you are really are still a jr member. If you have been here, maybe, just a year, you will be used to it. Bitcoin goes up and down, always. Do not fear the dip, enjoy it. Buy bitcoin whenever those opportunities appear so you can enjoy the bull trend more.
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 03:34:37 PM

Its normal for the price of bitcoin to go down in a sudden because of its volatility. Why not ride with this feature, many people invest to bitcoin  because they might earn double of their money in just a month or two unlike traditional investments like real estate and stocks.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:34:59 PM

Nope it won't happen like that. Let me add that this corrections thing will not affect the bitcoin with very much drastic change. It might just make it drop from to 8-9K USD but not below that. Have you seen the market capitalism that bitcoin has achieved up until now? Its more than 250B USD and its enough for it to keep up that much rates. What will affect it, if it wanted to drop way below then it would be its sudden "investors pulling out" of it. But you ask yourself who would do that, who will ever do that with bitcoin? I mean its for sure not me or you who are the best believer of the bitcoin.

This and many more factors are there which keep up the bitcoin prices all time high. They are literally pushing it further and as speculated by many other people around the community they think its going to be 15K soon and who knows might just 20K next year end. What we have to do is just to keep up the pace of investing strong and unidirectional. :-)

Once the investors instigate fear and lose their faith in bitcoin, this would spell doom once they start to panic sell. As investors and bitcoin users, we should continue to support bitcoin instead of worry about the dips. It's but normal to experience a price dip or correction especially when the price has gone so high but we must keep the faith that our investments will become fruitful in the future.

There are many other factors that would cause a crash, and the continuous rise of the price won't be one of it.
forbiddenone123

Activity: 174
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:37:29 PM

There no need to be afraid when the the price is going to down is because you can wait until the fork is done and the price is going to pump again.
if there is boom of increase or decrease maybe they correct the right price.

ennovy22

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:40:04 PM

Do you even read some things about currencies and crypto currencies? It's like you are not informed that bitcoin's price is natural volatile. It us really goes up and down because you can't control the cycle of the money and its users. Do not be afraid because it's completely natural. Bitcoin's price will never be stable, I promise you Grin

________________EBCOIN________________        █ █   WHITEPAPER  █ █    JOIN TOKEN SALE   >  Feb 1st, 2018 - Feb 14th, 2018
The Best Gift for Travelers        ◢◢     Your Gateway to a $60 Billion Dollar Global Market     ◤◤
▬▬▬▬                FACEBOOK                  TWITTER                 SLACK                 MEDIUM                TELEGRAM                 ▬▬▬▬
BettingTips

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:50:05 PM

I don't think in next few week there will be a big dump in Bitcoin price again Smiley). It'll only happen when Bitcoin reach to a new peak then the whales will try to dump Bitcoin price after the sold all of their Bitcoin at the highest price of that time then dump the price of Bitcoin to buy it back at the lower price. Few days ago they dumped the price of Bitcoin already so it'll not happen the same in next few weeks, IMO.

Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:59:05 PM

WRONG! FUD. Where did you get that information? It is completely a Fraudulent one. Well, it will surge because of the correction that will happen but not that deep. It will not go deeper like for example, 5k USD. No, probably 9k is more realistic.
AndriyPilipyak

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:02:29 PM

I think correction will be 9k max

BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:05:22 PM

that is a concern that anyone with any level of logical thinking must have. and we area all worried about any kind of fall and not just now because price rise was big but always even if there were no price rises.

but it is always a matter of risks. how much risk is there for going down versus how much risk is there for going up and you miss out. you compare these two and then act based on the one that has a higher chance of happening.

There is a FOMO brewing...
liam1352

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:06:21 PM

You will be scared. Because, at this rate, Bitcoin will also increase to 15k, even 20k. In my opinion, if there is a BTC, we should keep and wait!
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:07:37 PM

If you trust bitcoin you shouldn't worry because a lot of people are expecting bitcoin to grow more in the up coming year. If you can just hold your bitcoin long, you can even earn more money through it. Bitcoin price came up and down in the recent years and a lot of people had the biggest regret of their life for not trusting bitcoin.

Siopao

Activity: 182
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:08:30 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2017, 06:15:40 AM by Siopao

It is very likely to happen that there will be corrections in the bitcoin value. Due to sudden surge that is happening since last week, the industry have to adjust with high demands and that's really how it is. But buddy there's no good for you to be afraid, bitcoin will not go at a very low value. Besides the dip that would happen is a perfect opportunity to acquire some btc for added investment.
AVAMONEY

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:22:57 PM

When it dumps, it discount day, nothing more to say.
If you expecting Bitcoins will going to falling dip after sudden surge price, then you will be disappointed.
People have learning many thing from this situation, falling down price only temporary, it will recovery soon. Don't be panic.
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:26:56 PM

Probably after a big augmentation of this unexpected price, i think that the near future value will be less compared to the current price, and while at the beginning of the next  year maybe the price it will be more of 15K or 20K.
above expectations .
dsouzac72

Activity: 69

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:29:16 PM

When bitcoin was introduced the price of one Bitcoin was US $1 and today the price of bitcoin has US$11,767 so my fear is that the prices may rise to great heights and then the prices may drop drastically which may cause losses and everyone owning bitcoins may suffer.
anhhung409

Activity: 318

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:41:40 PM

I do not think it will go deep after rising to 11k. Fears will make it down to price because when people are scared, they will sell everything they have, which makes Bitcoin prices go down. Besides, the sudden price increase of Bitcoin is normal so everyone should calm down and wait

chimcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:42:27 PM

Yes! it's has been a trend in the crypto world, whenever Bitcoin prices approach historical highs, investor should consider the currency closely. For example,Consider the end of 2016, when bitcoin approached $1,000 dollars. The first time bitcoin had broken the $1,000 dollar mark was back in late 2013, and as many experienced bitcoin traders will remember, prices suffered a dramatic collapse after peaking, then rebounded, then suffered a long-term collapse shortly after.I think this is the way the market has been tbe previous years.

SONG GEET

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:42:39 PM

Bitcoin price has been corrected recently but not dumped hard because people are buying bitcoin more than what is being sold. So I don't think price will crash from the current point anytime soon, I think next ATH will be $20k before new year  Shocked

If there will be bigger dump in bitcoin price most of the altcoins might also get dumped hard because almost every crypto has been pumping constantly for last few weeks without any significant crash/correction.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
JJack@

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:49:03 PM

According to TA according to logic according to physics this damn chart has to go down. But BTC is just too unpredictable.... I want it to go down but i dont know if it wil....
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: