Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:25:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 11k plus is the price of Bitcoin Now. my fear is.....  (Read 2052 times)
Crypto Bloke

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:03:05 PM

According to TA according to logic according to physics this damn chart has to go down.

But Bitcoin doesn't follow any known laws of physics/logic/trading... It's on another planet  Wink

I'm hoping for $20K by Christmas ....?

Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Arkitekt

Activity: 129
Merit: 5

to da mooon

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:05:09 PM

You're going to see a bunch of peaks and valleys on the way to 100k. taking into account moving averages, 25k by april with 50% losses along the way.
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:07:28 PM

According to TA according to logic according to physics this damn chart has to go down.

But Bitcoin doesn't follow any known laws of physics/logic/trading... It's on another planet  Wink

Cool
Trading bitcoin is a mind game. I predict that the $10k was just a momentarily in 2017, but the result is vice versa, bitcoin can maintain the price. $20k Bitcoin in December is too early, and i expect that its achieve-able in 1-2 years in the future.
Aizhen05

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:22:50 PM

Bitcoin might drastically go down deep following the sudden surge in price. If am wrong you can correct my impression thank you.
Bitcoin price has been corrected recently but not dumped hard because people are buying bitcoin more than what is being sold. So I don't think price will crash from the current point anytime soon, I think next ATH will be $20k before new year  Shocked

If there will be bigger dump in bitcoin price most of the altcoins might also get dumped hard because almost every crypto has been pumping constantly for last few weeks without any significant crash/correction.
for my opinion if there may be have some dumped of bitcoin i think that would be next year but in this year i am not think that it may happen in bitcoin that there must have some dump on it.
codered000

Activity: 120
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:42:54 PM

Just like fiat money, bitcoin is also fluctuating. The cause of price down of bitcoin is the forks happening. The cryptocurrency's blockchain is being split thus creating more alt coins. During this time, the price of bitcoin is getting lower. This is the best time to buy bitcoin because after several days or weeks the bitcoin price will inflate drastically. As long as there is demand for bitcoin, its price will always go higher and higher and higher. Right now the demand is still growing resulting to the inflation of bitcoin price.
Zekemporium

Activity: 64

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:09:27 PM

Bitcoin might drastically go down deep following the sudden surge in price. If am wrong you can correct my impression thank you.
Nope it won't happen like that. Let me add that this corrections thing will not affect the bitcoin with very much drastic change. It might just make it drop from to 8-9K USD but not below that. Have you seen the market capitalism that bitcoin has achieved up until now? Its more than 250B USD and its enough for it to keep up that much rates. What will affect it, if it wanted to drop way below then it would be its sudden "investors pulling out" of it. But you ask yourself who would do that, who will ever do that with bitcoin? I mean its for sure not me or you who are the best believer of the bitcoin.

This and many more factors are there which keep up the bitcoin prices all time high. They are literally pushing it further and as speculated by many other people around the community they think its going to be 15K soon and who knows might just 20K next year end. What we have to do is just to keep up the pace of investing strong and unidirectional. :-)

Yes, I totally agree with you. Bitcoin reaches 11k in this week and still going ahead. Market history of bitcoins journey clearly said that it was dropped many times but that again wakeup for records.
jennywhzz

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:13:16 PM

But Bitcoin doesn't follow any known laws of physics/logic/trading... It's on another planet  Wink

Cool

Yes, bitcoin don't follow any rules or laws and it also do not accept anyone predictions of how high and low will it go. It moves more than  $1000 dollar up and down in a day and it is really surprising sometimes. Even we do not know the why it is moving so high either way.
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:13:25 PM

I don't have a fear about Bitcoin because I know that on long term the btc price will raise a lot. Now that the price surged in price so much a correction is due and people who invested for short term or margin called LONG should be afraid to not lose their investment in my opinion as the price history of bitcoin showed us that a correction must come after every big spike in price.  Wink
cryptopat

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:14:38 PM

You might be right but will it pick fast again in price?
darthmaul

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:18:34 PM

The prediction is wrong.

Bitcoin will not go down suddenly or anytime now because its in the full aggressive mode to rise with the time. Investments are all the time up now and the day trade is fully focused on the bitcoin investment only. There is no currency which is not being trades with the bitcoin because investors know very well that bitcoin is better investment than the others, so they are just trading the alts with it.

This is keeping the perfect balance of the market capitalism for the bitcoin which it has achieved by now. Plus there is complete hype of the bitcoin prices going all up towards the 15K rate in the next month or so. That is why we can keep the faith into it and the unity might just push the bitcoin rates to heavy nodes now.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Kezio

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:20:11 PM

It's normal to be fearful of the incoming surge, but it might not drop too low. Even so, if the price drops, seize the opportunity to buy at its low value and sell when the exchange rate increases again.

PRIORITYEX
███  ███  ███  PROFIT SHARING CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE  ███  ███  ███
███ ANN Page ███ WhitePaper ███ Telegram ███ Twitter ███ Facebook ███ Bounty ███
adrimuzaicy

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:25:23 PM

yes, of course, nothing is impossible, even the possibility of bitcoin prices jumping higher, down and the rising price is sure to happen
Arifull Islam

Activity: 55

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:31:08 PM

I think this is the best price of bitcoin.More prediction will be harmfull for the investors.Because it's price will down anytime.So it is the best time to sell bitcoin i think.thank you.
xBitHodler

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:36:29 PM

Everyone here is afraid of decrease of Bitcoin value. Even if it happened I would continue to hodl Bitcoin. Bitcoin price has already decreased by 30%-50% many times and it can happen anytime soon. Almost every time it happens because of some kind of events f.e. Bitcoin exchanges ban in China, people cashing out after hard forks are complete etc. I still haven't changed my mind and I think that Bitcoin hasn't reached his peak, we are still far away from it.
rosepetals

Activity: 650

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:40:54 PM

Bitcoin has already been to a correction where it reach to $11k and decreases to $9800 for about 3 days lastweek and its price now playing from $10k to almost $12k.I guess its price for now will continue to rise.That was just my prediction but we cant really control bitcoins votality that is why we'll just have to wait to where it goes.Lets just take advantage to buy btc if the price will dump this would be a great opportunity for investments "buy low and sell high strategy.

BitBenefit

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:55:26 PM

A correction is normal after this huge price rise
1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:58:54 PM

some people thought this would happen on 6k others thought this would happen on 8k while some even predicted this at 10k but bitcoin has surpassed all the barriers and reached its new high. Still its booming and booming. I feel that correction might not be possible upto such an extent. This is because if you see the market closely the market cap increased equally along with the price.
Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:03:41 PM

1. Fear is always there.
2. We already had 20% correction an are up and going further.
3. I do not think that there will be a large burst in coming months

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
GazorpPozorpec

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:14:06 PM

It seems to me that you are right. 20% correction is too little for such growth. I think bitcoin will drop to 6K $

╔◎      TwitterBounty ┃   [WHITEPAPER]MediumFacebook      ◎╗
╠══════════◎════◎════◎    LeadRex    ◎════◎════◎═══════════╣
╚◎       RedditTelegram[ANN Thread]YoutubeLinkedin       ◎╝
apoteos

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:16:32 PM

It could, but I don't think it will dip much. There are a bunch of people just waiting to pounce on a dip, the latest ones have been getting smaller and smaller.

COINVEST ● Decentralized Stock Market for Crypto ● COIN TOKEN
Buy, Sell, Short Crypto // Create Personal Index Funds (http://coinve.st)
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: