Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:31:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 11k plus is the price of Bitcoin Now. my fear is.....  (Read 2045 times)
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:22:44 PM

As a matter of facts, the price is continuously going up these days and it's now around 12K. So, there should be no reason to be afraid... However, I'm sure the price will drop to even lower than 8K before the end of the year. That will be the time to step in for many buyers, hoping the price will then go up to 15K. But I can imagine those who have some bitcoins (or even less than 1) are afraid the price will drop. They just want to see the price go up without any bumps.

The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
drwhobox

Activity: 756
Merit: 133

- hello doctor who box

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:25:05 PM

It's posible for bitcoin's price to go down up to 8k$ in just a few weeks (price correction) but, still after a few weeks or months it would just still go up. Some big investors said that Bitcoin's price would even reach 15000$ before the year ends. - /+ 20% after december would likely happen.
Zentor

Activity: 378
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:29:42 PM

I don`t think that Bitcoin can suddendly drop to 5000$, for example, until 2019 minimum. His capitalization still enough small.
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 07:32:46 PM

I  think there will likely be a market correction after the CME futures open, which I think is good for the market in general, BTC has shown it can bounce back from price crash over and over again.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 805

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:47:20 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2017, 06:37:15 AM by Jating

Bitcoin might drastically go down deep following the sudden surge in price. If am wrong you can correct my impression thank you.

You need to understand that bitcoin can't go parabolic line and it is not sustainable long term. And no one knows when this upward trend will stop. Investors are still in stage of "euphoria", Irrational buying that generates a strong rally to push the price even higher. There will be retracement, but you don't need to worry because it will be another perfect opportunity to get into the market and buying bitcoin at a cheap price. Just hold and be patient.

And I also believed that it can't go lower $9k if ever there is a pullback. Because many traders see's this an perfect time to buy, while other's they will think its the last time to act (FOMO) to purchase bitcoin.

Again, do not be afraid of such corrections in the future, and I also suggest that you look at bitcoin's historical chart and see for yourself how it recovered from the past and even went higher than its previous all-time-highs. Wink

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
Kronos21

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:57:23 PM

As a matter of facts, the price is continuously going up these days and it's now around 12K. So, there should be no reason to be afraid... However, I'm sure the price will drop to even lower than 8K before the end of the year. That will be the time to step in for many buyers, hoping the price will then go up to 15K. But I can imagine those who have some bitcoins (or even less than 1) are afraid the price will drop. They just want to see the price go up without any bumps.
I do not believe that bitcoin could fall below $ 8,000. After bitcoin easily overcame $ 11,000 whales are now testing the next record. It can be 13,000 dollars. But then a possible pullback to $ 9000-10000. We will never see a price tag of $ 8,000.
Mind Control

Activity: 224
Merit: 41

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:06:52 PM

Bitcoin might drastically go down deep following the sudden surge in price. If am wrong you can correct my impression thank you.

Only time can tell whether your doubts are correct but for the mean time, we all consider this as a speculative claim.
Bitcoin drops from time to time and this is inevitable due to its volatile nature. Considering its price today, Bitcoin could collapse at any moment or it could continue to rise. The ATH from ~11,500 went down to ~9,800 last correction. This is a drastic drop when we are to look at the "value", however it recovered quickly and barely affects holders.
surix

Activity: 274
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:34:04 PM

So when you will start to buy in when price decreases?

The thing is, when price start to decrease a lot of people actually are preparing money to buy in... so the moment price start to recover, it went directly  go pass previous high.

And think those who put a sh*t load of money into mining, if price will go down below their cost, they will buy the coin instead of mining it - they have money to do so.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
KevinHD

Activity: 232
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:49:50 PM

It is better if bitcoin would rest so we can buy more of it in a lower price and give others a chance to start bitcoin in a starting point. It is normal that a currency will fall down, and it is also normal that it would kick back up high again.
USScrypto

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:21:09 PM

Dropping of price will be always but its is not really problem, if btc price is decrassing this is big opportunity for us to buy, I hope btc ll see again 8k lol Smiley
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:26:36 PM

The same on the way I think, just like what happened all of the time but still you know what will happen when bitcoin is going down right? I know what you feel since I'm always been like that to but you don't have to worry about it if things are just keep on doing this way bitcoin will just go at the peak and there's no one to stop it unless whales stops on supporting it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Domenc

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:58:18 PM

There is a correction required in its price at such value, and one can expect in the coming days. Further coming towards your point about Bitcoin falling drastically then there is equal possibility that it may rise, nothing is assured in Bitcoin as value is totally dependent upon buyers and sellers and even the giant holders can make its price shift easily. Further, Bitcoin is highly volatile currency if its price is shoots up in days it is totally acceptable that its price may fall drastically in the coming days.
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:02:34 PM

Personally I hope that bitcoin price will go a little down.. everytime it goes down I buy  a little and hold the rest..... in this year it was a very profitable strategy  Wink
Luckylegs

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:04:55 PM

It appears there is always a correction somewhere along the line...I guess one should consider how much they can cope when these corrections happen. I personally believe there's a long way to go yet...but who knows for sure?!
The One
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:23:01 PM

The problem is the pro traders from investment companies. They are the one trading in this manner, same as the stock market, pump and dump to make money for their clients. They have no interest in holding long-term as using it as currency. Newbies are very well advise to be very careful about getting in now.

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:33:15 PM

So just because the rice went u alot that means it must go down? What logic is that!?

It appears there is always a correction somewhere along the line...I guess one should consider how much they can cope when these corrections happen. I personally believe there's a long way to go yet...but who knows for sure?!

What did especially "correction" even mean?

Personally I hope that bitcoin price will go a little down.. everytime it goes down I buy  a little and hold the rest..... in this year it was a very profitable strategy  Wink

It seems since vitcib was born that the strategy you are using has been working. I know so because I do the same thing you doing. Keep going!! Stash those bitcoin.

athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:11:55 AM

Well, it might goes down deep following this sudden surge of price, but there is still one other option, which is, it might goes up to a new level of price too.
That 2 things is a probability, and i hope the best probability comes up. But even though the price goes down, i have seen that bitcoin price always rise after it, even to another whole new level. So, you dont need to be afraid of it. Just hold till it reach your moon.
powermagic

Activity: 67

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:24:31 AM

The fear I feel when I buy bitcoin invests a little bit and I'm afraid because of the high price of bitcoin demand is decreasing, but that's when people are gaining bits of bitcoin to sell when prices go back up, so there's nothing to worry about
isvodkabeer

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:25:18 AM

The problem is that for the last few months every natural correction gets reversed by fake Tethers pumping the price back up.

You can go back and look at the charts compared to the release of new Tethers. Every time Bitcoin tries to correct, Tethers come in and pump the price back up.

The price is artificial at this moment. And although I am bullish on Bitcoin long term, this fake Tether pumping needs to collapse, then the price will drop to $5K or lower, and then we can start going up naturally again.

KKaruchis

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:25:47 AM

Yeap, I think this is the right moment to convert and take into USD, to later buy again on a better price. Correction is coming.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: