Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Rape  (Read 1539 times)
IL.Guerreiro

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:51:16 PM

Of course yes. Maybe it is by wearing sexy dresses why rapist number is increasing but that is not an excuse to let rapist be a free man after committed a big crime.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
joelou

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:42:36 PM

In a world where ladies appear naked thinking that they are putting on clothes. In a world where women do things that arouses the Men. In a world where parents encourage their children to wear skimpy dresses. What world are we living in?

Should rapists be sent to jail or not?

Yes because all country have a punishment if you are committed  in a crime like attempting murder or rape you have a punishment. Like sent to jail or die but in my country the punishment  is  sent to jail.
greenpath

Activity: 178

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:17:39 AM

My standpoint on this topic girls have a freedom to wear cloths. Maybe Man should have wife to let his desire full. The rapist must not send to jail but rather send them to a remote island where all rapist joined together. Something new in this planet to separate rapist. In together they understand each other because they are in the same standpoint of life. Maybe it will be an Easy to communication for them. Rapist who proven guilty that thus not want to change their lives must be still given a second change to change.
hugoworld

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:19:27 PM

Yes, rapist should be sent to jail no question asked. We don't have the right to force a woman to have sex with us. Even if we saw their full body, or we saw them naked.

Applauses go to you. Completely , perfectly agreed. Nobody has right to force a woman to have sex with them. Women are as free as men to choose sexual partner. For that reason, whether they wear mini-skirt or hijab, no me have right to rape them.

EMP

▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬

ICO START:
10 SEPT 2018
AldenGreen

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

{Capricorn}

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:27:39 PM

The question is is being a rapist is bad things, indeed they're belong to some institutions to make our community safer, Rape is Bad and we can't blame it totally to the public
Saksham

Activity: 570
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:31:51 PM

In a world where ladies appear naked thinking that they are putting on clothes. In a world where women do things that arouses the Men. In a world where parents encourage their children to wear skimpy dresses. What world are we living in?

We don't live in a religious world, people can where what they want no mater what, but for the rape there is no excuse, it is a traumatic experience and it should be punished hard.
Arz26

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:26:06 AM

During my college life, there are 2 kinds of Rape:  Consummated Rape and Attempted Rape. Rape is a sexual intercourse with the use of force with leud design like using your tongue, finger or male sex organ possible a material can be use.
bitcoinewman

Activity: 45

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:41:42 AM

It's a barbaric act that needs to be seen with everything possible...  perpetrators must be dealt with when brought to the authorities
Synnelaurie

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:22:01 PM

Anyone can wear whatever they want to wear but please be responsible. What I mean in being responsible is that you should wear appropriate attire so that people around you and will respect you wherever you are. And also if you wear proper clothing you can lessen the possibilty that someone might think perverted things to you....
ronandol198

Activity: 78

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:40:17 PM

Rapist are considered criminals. They should be put in jails. Those girls who wear revealing clothes are not on fault. Women can wear whatever they want and men also.
Rapist are certainly criminals , they should be sent to jail . But i think those girls shouldn't wear revealing clothes because it will attract rapists .

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
kallen11

Activity: 95
Merit: 11

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:07:25 PM

yes. but for me sending them in jail is not enough, sentenced them to death so other men will be afraid to do so.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
phif3185

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:03:10 PM

According to the Black's Law Dictionary, rape is illegal / illegal sexual intercourse with a woman without her consent. Unlawful intercourse with a woman by a man is done by force and against his will. The act of intercourse committed by a man against a woman other than his wife and without his consent is made when the woman's resistance is overcome by force and fear, or under a state of obstruction
awuku solomon

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:46:10 PM

Hmm this is the type of world we have now...... Every lady or woman you see out there is complete naked or half naked. But I think if these ladies are half naked or naked does not give men the right to rape them without their concern. I advice their concern should be sought to have sex with them but not to force them to have sex. I think a man who rape a woman should be jailed.
pizzacraver44

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:31:01 AM

I love when someone defends a gray area.  There are no gray areas.  If a person says no at any point, and the act continues then it is rape.
Acisrummor

Activity: 63

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:05:45 AM

Yes, they should be sent to the jail, and be there as long as possible, so that they cannot hurt others.
Ginosaur15

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:20:37 AM

Rapists should be jailed of course, they are criminal and they commit a immoral crime. And about women wearing revealing clothes doesn't mean they seducting to be raped. No matter how they dress we should respect them

Jeepney_koh

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:29:06 PM

They still have to be in jail because Rape is a crime, a very ugly crime. Even if women dress like that, men still have no right to force them to have sex. They dress like that because it is their right and freedom. We are out of that.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Jahson420

Activity: 105

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:35:09 PM

Yes. They have to sent in jail and executed. Rape is a serious crime. And it doesnt mean girl wearing sexy dresses can push you to commit rape. Rapist are not in normal mind.
TheReverseTrader

Activity: 60

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:44:43 PM

Anyone can wear whatever they want to wear but please be responsible. What I mean in being responsible is that you should wear appropriate attire so that people around you and will respect you wherever you are. And also if you wear proper clothing you can lessen the possibilty that someone might think perverted things to you....

If people not respect you, this is not your fault... this is still their fault.
shaun98

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:58:05 AM

Rapists should definitely be sent to jail. A woman's body is her own, and she can treat it however she wants to, and it should never be desecrated by force such as rape. Victim blaming should never be an option when it comes to rape.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: