Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Rape  (Read 1539 times)
emirate867 (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:03:40 PM

In a world where ladies appear naked thinking that they are putting on clothes. In a world where women do things that arouses the Men. In a world where parents encourage their children to wear skimpy dresses. What world are we living in?

Should rapists be sent to jail or not?
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3074

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 01:17:12 PM

In a world where ladies appear naked thinking that they are putting on clothes. In a world where women do things that arouses the Men. In a world where parents encourage their children to wear skimpy dresses. What world are we living in?

Excluding the religious nuts, most of humanity has evolved from the days of lawlessness.

Today a person's body is their own to do with as they wish, and should not be taken by force.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
albert11

Activity: 679
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:00:32 PM

Rapist are considered criminals. They should be put in jails. Those girls who wear revealing clothes are not on fault. Women can wear whatever they want and men also.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Mainman08

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:03:01 PM

Yes, rapist should be sent to jail no question asked. We don't have the right to force a woman to have sex with us. Even if we saw their full body, or we saw them naked.

yvonnegalvan

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:25:58 PM

Rapist people should be sent to jail to pay for his/her sins. But death penalty was not worthy of the sins he has committed. Because we all have the right to live without our sin, it is not fair to murder the rapist. because we are human too we the right to live.
Bit There

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:26:59 PM

indeed today we live in a world filled with many interests and mutual use, but we can not see things from one side. If indeed women who started it, then those who should bear the consequences of their deeds. But if the man who started it, then it is an act that must be borne consequences. I think what should be done is to develop its security technology whereby one can prove who is guilty based on the facts collected.
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:32:54 PM

for me still regardless of what women want to wear, we should not rape them. and the big "BUT" here is that women should learn how to respect their selves to teach other people to respect them.
aleksej996

Activity: 490
Merit: 389

Do not trust the government

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:36:01 PM

In a world full of idiots and religious lunatics, should it really be illegal to punch people in the face?
Should it be illegal to stab loud drunk people in the streets? What about those people who call your house to advertise something?
Or store clerks with a shitty attitude? I don't know, seems pretty logical to me that it should be legal to strangle any baby that is screaming in the airplane.
It is like they are asking for it.
pangolier

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:56:22 PM

Yes, because it is against the law and against the victim that did nothing wrong in terms or clothing. Why those a person rape someone, it's because it's on his/her intention to do it to someone because he/she just want to and that's why rape happens, its alway's starts at the person's intention.
Mad7Scientist

Activity: 373
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:12:52 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2017, 09:52:00 PM by Mad7Scientist

It's similar to me leaving my wallet on a chair at the Metro station in the bad area of a major city in front of 20 homeless people and then coming back 3 hours later wondering why my wallet is gone.

It doesn't make it okay for them to steal my wallet, but everyone knows exactly what will happen if you do [edit: this].

Men aren't attracted to women in the way men were in the 1980s and before. Homosexuality and similar things are going through the roof. Women are dressing appropriately for being in the company of other women and it is also suitable for being in the presence of today's emasculated men.

Rapists should be punished but there must be evidence to prove that the victim isn't lying.

I hope this doesn't turn in to a copy of the "punishment for rapists" thread where a bunch of Internet tough guys keep coming along and posting things like penis chopping and death penalty without making sure there is evidence to prove rape. It's like being in a bar with a bunch of big mouth cowards who are trying to impress a lady.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:42:41 PM

It's similar to me leaving my wallet on a chair at the Metro station in the bad area of a major city in front of 20 homeless people and then coming back 3 hours later wondering why my wallet is gone.

It doesn't make it okay for them to steal my wallet, but everyone knows exactly what will happen if you do.

Men aren't attracted to women in the way men were in the 1980s and before. Homosexuality and similar things are going through the roof. Women are dressing appropriately for being in the company of other women and it is also suitable for being in the presence of today's emasculated men.

Rapists should be punished but there must be evidence to prove that the victim isn't lying.

I hope this doesn't turn in to a copy of the "punishment for rapists" thread where a bunch of Internet tough guys keep coming along and posting things like penis chopping and death penalty without making sure there is evidence to prove rape. It's like being in a bar with a bunch of big mouth cowards who are trying to impress a lady.

Yes. It seems today that you are no longer innocent until proven guilty if you are accused of rape, you are a rapist. If you are a man and you have sex with a woman and she decides to lie and tell the police that you raped her, you are going to be pretty screwed. Not only they are going to arrest you immediately but also you gonna have to prove your innocence, not the other way around.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
kodes88

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:54:28 PM

Rapist are considered criminals. They should be put in jails. Those girls who wear revealing clothes are not on fault. Women can wear whatever they want and men also.
Women do have the right to wear whatever clothes they want, but in today's very often rape cases, women should be wiser in wearing clothes, wear clothes that do not make men lust. Wear clothing that is more able to cover the body so that the eyes of men do not highlight your body. Avoiding women from things like rape also is the reason why women require women to dress more closedly using hijab. I strongly agree that rapists should be jailed, punished as hard as possible.
BetBet

Activity: 62

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:19:17 PM

According to him, when seen as a result of rape that often befall children, they experience trauma of severe psychological. Not a few of the victims had to live in despair, and deep suffering.

in my country especially indonesia Currently the punishment is still light only 15 years. should the perpetrator need to be punished for life imprisonment
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:49:30 PM

Most rape cases are provoked as a result of the above things mentioned and also some insane individuals whom for one reason or the other engage in such an act. Nevertheless, anybody found guilty of this crime, should be punished severely.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
CherRic

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:57:08 PM

Women has different ways on expressing themselves. Alao ut depends on the culture and tradition they live in. Some women dress like what you said while some are not. But raping a woman eventhough she dresses like nude or whatever is still a crime. So Rapist should be sent to jail. That is the law. No woman must be force to have sexual
intercourse with other man.. It is still a crime,.
Mad7Scientist

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:57:57 PM

Women do have the right to wear whatever clothes they want, but in today's very often rape cases, women should be wiser in wearing clothes, wear clothes that do not make men lust. Wear clothing that is more able to cover the body so that the eyes of men do not highlight your body. Avoiding women from things like rape also is the reason why women require women to dress more closedly using hijab. I strongly agree that rapists should be jailed, punished as hard as possible.

Go out in public wearing a speedo or your underpants and see how well the ladies like it. You'll find that things aren't really fair.

It's not just about rape. Wearing excessively revealing clothing is just stupid. Even for single women who are trying to attract attention the attention that they get ends up not being the kind that they really want or should have.
Lyne01

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:44:26 PM

For me rapist should be sent to jail rapist deserve to jail why because her bad influence to others but death penalty was not worthy of the sins he had committed. And also we all have the right to live.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
manananggal

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:06:22 PM

Should rapist be sent to jail or not?
gaby0312

Activity: 75

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:12:10 PM

To rape means that you want to have control on someone, see him / her suffering and take pleasure of it. You like to see your victim depending of you. Yes it's cruel. No, you don't rape someone because her dress is too short. Yes, a rapper is sick, and need to be hill, if that's possible, it depends of the case. So maybe jail is not the perfect solution on long term, but keeping a rapper free to live his life like he doesn't have these needs is way more dangerous for our society. I think a good alternative to jail is psychology hospital, but even then I'm not so sure that it's a worthily solution.
I just know that if someone I care about would be rapped, I couldn't handle the fact that his rapper would still be outside, knowing he can do that again to someone else.
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:22:42 PM

Even if a woman is walking around completely naked with an "insert here" tattoo on her ass you do not force yourself on any woman, man, child, or animal..

Their is absolutely NO excuse for you to not control yourself, and if you cannot control yourself you need to be removed from civilization indefinitely..

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
golek upo

Activity: 214

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:42:27 PM

Many cases of sexual abuse ( rape) happen due to the fault of the woman, many women who use transparent clothes, too sexy, so make the men interested to do rape.

bakul idu

Activity: 87

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:57:52 PM

I have been thinking the same thing, I think if it happens rape, then it's not entirely the fault of men. Because it's been a lot of women who always make a man interested.
Guryon_master

Activity: 384
Merit: 12

Student Coin

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:08:12 AM

Still not an excuse to those rapists just because of that. Yeah let us admit that seductive dress style of a woman is tempting to some
But wearing such kind of dress is not a valid reason to be an excuse for the criminals not to send them in prison. If that excuses the government will permit, then majority of man will become rapists, and ladies are not safe, not even your love ones.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram◂[/center
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:50:49 AM

Many cases of sexual abuse ( rape) happen due to the fault of the woman, many women who use transparent clothes, too sexy, so make the men interested to do rape.

Really?

Where are you from?

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
Nakakapagpabagabag

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:00:42 AM

Well practically , i can say that we are now living in a more liberated world . It sounds bad but that's the reality . But still "rapists" are still rapists, and RAPE is still a crime. We can't change the fact that "RAPE" is against the law. Each and everyone has their free will. We can do what we want , wear anything we want. Well i'm not saying that it is right to wear skimpy dresses or to be naked but if that's what they wanted to we can't do anything about it. It's their lives , their style. But we still have to respect each and everyone. If they didn't know how to respect themselves , let's make them feel how to be respected . Stop justifying rape . So rapists should be sent to jail .

The_prodigy

Activity: 924

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:02:59 AM

We men have also work provocative clothing to make us appear atteavtive to ladies and that also works for them. THey have the same tigt as prs and rape is not something that we should let pass just because we could not contain our urges. No consent of a sexual act is wrong and must be punished
bluefirecorp_

Activity: 574
Merit: 152

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:06:38 AM

Most rape cases are provoked as a result of the above things mentioned and also some insane individuals whom for one reason or the other engage in such an act. Nevertheless, anybody found guilty of this crime, should be punished severely.

This isn't fact, stop spreading random bullshit.

Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:01:24 AM

Of course yes. Rapists should be sent to jail to pay for the crime they do. Rape is an abuse whether the victim wear revealing clothes rapist don't have the right to force him/her for their sexual desire. It is not the victim problem if someone get arouse because of how he/she look. Everyone deserves respect.
MRX-

Activity: 267

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:01:17 AM

Excluding the religious nuts, most of humanity has evolved from the days of lawlessness.

Today a person's body is their own to do with as they wish, and should not be taken by force.

This is by far the most accurate answer you'll ever find.  Wink
Of all the "Human" things, one can crash and burn in just a snap, you can always poke holes at anything bruh, but on top of all that,
what still matters is one's discipline.
MRX-

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:03:50 AM

Uhhh dumb answer?
So if you see someone who looks extremely depressed and basically just tired of all the bullsh*t, you'll be like "Hey this dude want's to die, I might as well kill him, he looks like he wants it so bad"
Extremely dumb answer.
FriddickPrime

Activity: 40

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:23:42 AM

does not matter if a Woman walks around skimpy or wearing nothing at all, because legally you cant force them into sex and if you do then are you a fucking animal that deserves jail time and removal of the penis
iamabasicboy

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:26:25 AM

It's depend on how you're seeing the problem , your view will decide rapists are locked in jail or not.
muging28

Activity: 64

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:57:30 AM

the rape was against the world great sin the rape any charity you not created by God for sin but that depends o  whether they will do other rape
princesspoppy

Activity: 634

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:05:00 AM

Yes, we have girls who are showing off their naked bodies, girls who wear revealing clothes and parents who are forcing their children to show their private parts in social medias, and indeed it arouses some men, but these doesn't mean that someone must be force to have sex with someone. Sex is done with love and not by force. Even in couples who are already married, it can be considered as rape if the husband wants to have sex/make love with his wife but the wife is not in the mood to do it and yet the husband force his wife to do it. It is considered as rape. And rapist should be sent to prison.
Mad7Scientist

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:35:06 PM

In my city it's illegal to walk a bitch that is in heat on the streets. Causes such a disruption with the dogs ...

Even if a woman is walking around completely naked with an "insert here" tattoo on her ass you do not force yourself on any woman, man, child, or animal..

Their is absolutely NO excuse for you to not control yourself, and if you cannot control yourself you need to be removed from civilization indefinitely..
Maybe there should be a reduced penalty for rape in such a case. Like 4 years of jail instead of 5 years, or 20 lashings instead of 30.
merchantofzeny

Activity: 1036
Merit: 279

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:21:09 PM

True. We can't just club women in the head and drag them into our mancaves. The way he structured his paragraph, he's obviously victim shaming. Maybe still too decent to outright say "You dress like a slut so I'm going to use you like a whore like it or not".

I'm not surprised though, if that username is any indication of where he came from.

In my city it's illegal to walk a bitch that is in heat on the streets. Causes such a disruption with the dogs ...

Maybe there should be a reduced penalty for rape in such a case. Like 4 years of jail instead of 5 years, or 20 lashings instead of 30.

Basically turn into Saudi Arabia?
moanamakeway

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:18:04 PM

Irreggardless of what women wear, the bottomline is that it is still a punishable offense. Even though dresses of women nowadays are skimpy, it is still up to the men how will they temper themselves into committing a crime.
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:02:08 PM

If you are a pussy, and if you are advertising it by showing just a sample of what people could get, you'll get force-jumped, please change the title to force-jumping.

🖤😏
spongegar

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:13:21 PM

Any woman can wear what they want, heck they could even walk around in a bikini. I mean depending on the rules of a state or country, they could even walk around in the nude because that's their right. It's their constitutional right to express themselves. Being raped and being catcalled threatens that right. It's never the victim's fault, anyone who says otherwise needs to learn a thing or two

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
jiamileshuai

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:36:36 PM

Discussing about clothes, it means that discussing about culture and style, because clothe is the creation of human being and it is also as the output or reflection of culture itself. Every countries and place has different culture, different culture also has different rules in wearing the clothes. Therefore, it is depends on the culture itself how the people wearing the clothes. Such us women or girls who wearing the bikini and walk in around. Some people may notice that it is naughtiness, but for some culture it is as they own culture. so nothing problem with the women or girls. However, the rapist should be jailed for their deed, because I believe that there is no culture allowed it.
cr_liev

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:03:54 AM

Of course they must be put into the jails! I don't understand how high a passion should be to be crazy enough for committing violence!
Sidiq SP

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:09:32 PM

in this modern world it is appropriate that we and our families keep each other in order that what happens to the family is right, how to dress, how to live life and more, for the problem of rapists, it must be in the weight of the law, I think no one even in this world who see his family in raping, then say, not in law, pity, it is something that is impossible
19dimasik77

Activity: 79

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:34:25 PM

In a civilized society, there does not even arise such a question - of course, yes! Especially those who rape children. This is generally incomprehensible to the mind.
cryptonoob312

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:28:24 PM

Of course they should, however it seems to me that people like Harvey Weinstein are media victims. Okey, he fucked actresses in order to give them a role. So what? It's just an ordinary thing in show business! Most people in that sphere fuck with each other, it's obvious. So, years later women that were kinda raped by Weinstein say that he is a maniac. Why the fuck you were silent for years?
Ruz05

Activity: 59

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:38:10 PM

Women are the hardest test of lust, a woman dressed in bikinis will make men's desire culminate, rape often occurs because women who always spit their bodies, many pink rapes occur almost 70% in every ngara, from teenagers, adults to old there which implies rape of women, for women not to make men's desires culminate, reduce the occurrence of rape in the world
Mad7Scientist

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:22:28 PM

Saudi Arabia is way too extreme. More like a non industrialized country African country that's not fully Muslim. Would a woman go to a public beach in the English speaking western world with no clothes on? No! And neither wolud a woman in Africa go swimming in a bikini. They go swimming naked because they don't have swimming clothes but they know that wearing something like a bikini would be pointless. Wearing a bikini would just be an excuse for people to look.
Gtwidris

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:29:20 PM

I will recommend gentile mutilation for rapists
David_M

Activity: 60

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:10:45 PM

I say chemical castration in lite cases and cutting balls in more violet ones, the thing is that sometimes women make false accusations, just look on Internet, not sure which is more disguasting tho..
merchantofzeny

Merit: 279

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:52:55 PM

Saudi Arabia is way too extreme. More like a non industrialized country African country that's not fully Muslim. Would a woman go to a public beach in the English speaking western world with no clothes on? No! And neither wolud a woman in Africa go swimming in a bikini. They go swimming naked because they don't have swimming clothes but they know that wearing something like a bikini would be pointless. Wearing a bikini would just be an excuse for people to look.

I mentioned Saudi Arabia because the Middle East is one of the few places I can recall that still use flogging (and also decapitation and severing body parts ) as punishment.

OP obviously came from a place where the norm is to cover up everything and if that's what they want then fine.

However even if the norm in the West is just like that, women would still not get raped if they wear skimpy outfit. If it's illegal and grounds for indecent exposure, they'd just go to jail. Rape is not accepted as a way for keeping people in line or as punishment for offenses (as I've heard do happen in Afghanistan, one member even posted a thread about it).
ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:14:20 PM

we have the freedom to wear anything we want , at the beach were ladies are wearing 2 piece , at the street where we can see men topless and just wearing shorts. why would women be afraid of wearing short dresses shirts or short ? it is the people around them who are looking to them and giving bad mening onto this , why men should harass women ? will you be happy once your sister nor mother see on the street be treat like that ? respect is the only thing we can do and will peace spread in the air.. RAPIST Are SICK and should be KILL!!
mrtryonebiggums

Activity: 322
Merit: 111

Revolutionized Rotating Savings & Borrowings

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:51:31 PM

Rapists should not only be sent to jail but if they rape they should be sentenced to death instantly. I for one would not be sad one day to see the world without these people and perhaps the consequence of death will slow them down in their tracks. Jail may be worth it for them because they will get raped and maybe enjoy that in a sick way but death?... nobody wants to die.

MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:15:29 PM

If you were attacked by a mob of men who tore your clothes off then proceeded to fuck you in the ass, taking turns and cumming all over your face.. Do you think we should put them in jail?

Marjo04

Activity: 408

www.bitpaction.com

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:25:50 PM

offcourse rape is a sin. and that peraon must put in jail. anyone dont have right to force any woman for sex. lot of rapist nowadays even their own chirdren they can rape. and not just put in jail

btsjimin

Merit: 102

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:51:56 PM

Yes, rapist should be sent to jail no question asked. We don't have the right to force a woman to have sex with us. Even if we saw their full body, or we saw them naked.
Yes, agree with you rapist should be sent to jail because a rape is bad and are prohibited from the laws of humanity and human law
Bigbangcrazy

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:22:50 AM

Yes. I think I will not be able to control myself when I see a naked woman  Undecided
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1344

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:55:30 AM

Yes. I think I will not be able to control myself when I see a naked woman  Undecided

In that case, what you will do when you visit the Xingu Park in Brazil? The natives there are almost nude. They have lived like that for the past many centuries and their lives have changed little since the European invasion starting from the 16th century. And they are not the only group of people who are living nude. There are others such as a few tribes in New Guinea and Africa.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
cloudbleron18

Activity: 203

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:45:26 AM

There are lots of rape cases in our country because of influence of drugs.but not only drugs.just because our environment today and generation of youth was very unrespectable.especially the way they dress.some women dress like arousing men.thats why some women raped because their not looking respectable to men.but rapist must go to jail because they do crime..

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:18:07 AM

Even if women wear sexy dresses, guys should still remain gentlemen if they really are good guys. Rapists are criminals so there should belong to jail. Sometimes rapists also kills a person which is really not good, I think those persons are under drugs or maybe that is already their nature, people should always aware with this kind of people especially women. Rapists are criminals period.
SamPo

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:59:10 AM

Rape is a serious crime.  It is burning out someone else's humanity and morality.  It is wrong to sexually take advantage of someone weaker than you. It is against human rights and unforgivable.
ninjacrack

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:39:53 AM

Yes, because rape is a crime. And woman can wear what they want to wear. Because it is the fault of who saw it because they easily tempted with those revealing dresses.
inoymuninoy

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:09:40 PM

Yes, because rape is not just only a crime, but also it can ruin the life of its victims. It can cause trauma to the victims of rape.
salinizm

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:23:19 PM

Of course , All of the rapist must be sent to jail and even they must be killed because of their horrible crimes. No matter what a woman wear, her clothes cannot be a reason to assault her. there is no logical explanation for a rape. Rapists are subhuman creatures for sure.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
RoronoaJorah

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:45:18 PM

Yes they should it's not because these woman wear short short and sexy dress does not they have the reason to do it, although we cannot deny it that it's a factor also that awakens their desire or curiosity and interest but then it will only become sin if they get carried away by their own sexual desire and plan on raping that girl.. Still it's punishable by prison or eclectic chair
myphoenixguy

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:04:14 PM

What kind of stupid ass discussion is this?? Why is that even a question?? The last one.

The world you are living in is the same as everybody else. People are changing. The dynamics of male-female relationships are changing and there is no such thing as "WOMEN DOING THINGS TO AROUSE MEN". Arousal is the man's reaction, choice as well as responsibility.

If you see a beautiful painting and want to steal it rather than admire it for its beauty then its you who is fucked up in the mind and not the fault of the painting, goddamnit..
How retraded are you people??

The right question to ask is, what century are you living in?
MRX-

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:11:24 PM

What kind of stupid ass discussion is this?? Why is that even a question?? The last one.

The world you are living in is the same as everybody else. People are changing. The dynamics of male-female relationships are changing and there is no such thing as "WOMEN DOING THINGS TO AROUSE MEN". Arousal is the man's reaction, choice as well as responsibility.

If you see a beautiful painting and want to steal it rather than admire it for its beauty then its you who is fucked up in the mind and not the fault of the painting, goddamnit..
How retraded are you people??

The right question to ask is, what century are you living in?

The one who started the topic might have "accidentally" and "secretly" raped someone, hence the question is being asked LOL  Grin
Just kidding.

Kidding aside, those who committed rape must be and always should be punished.
SugoiSenpai

Activity: 420

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:03:03 AM

Yes. Rapists should be put to jail. Woman can wear whatever they want, they have their own decisions, we can't blame women for what they think is fashionable because it is what they'd like to wear. The ones to blame are those rapists for their immoral behavior, telling us that it is the womens fault that they have done something immoral. This just proves them more guilty as they cannot attain their lust within themselves.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
███████████▀▀         ▀▀███
████████▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
██████▀  ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
████▀  ▄██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
███▀  ██████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▀  █████▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
██  ▀███▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
██    ▀██▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
██  █▄  ▀████████▀  ▄██████
██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
████████     INDUSTRY LEADING BITCOIN SPORTSBOOK     ████████
LIVE
STREAMING
DAILY PRICE
BOOSTS
LIVE DEALER
CASINO
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄█▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
████  ▄  ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
███  ▀█▀   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
██  ▄    █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
██    ▄██  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
███  ▀████  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
████  ▀████  ▀████▄    ████
█████▄   ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
████████▀▀ █████ ▀▀████████
█████▀    ▄█████▄    ▀█████
██████▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄██████
███▀███▀ ▄███▀███▄ ▀███▀███
██   █ ▄██▀     ▀██▄ █   ██
██   █ ██         ██ █   ██
██   █ ▀██▄▄█ █▄▄██▀ █   ██
███▄███▄ ▀██▄▄▄██▀ ▄███▄███
██████▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀██████
█████▄    ▀█████▀    ▄█████
████████▄▄ █████ ▄▄████████

[.
WIN WITH US!
]
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:30:03 AM

They are still considered as a criminal so they would still be sent to jail,
It is true that the women this days are wearing skimpy dresses or shorter dress but it is up to us men to control our self.
Just because they are wearing something like that doesn't mean that they are slut or whore .
kwabeedat

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:41:24 AM

it won't be good for the society if certain rules are left unpunished. the fact that someone flunts his money with cars, houses, etc means robbers should attack them (same scenario as the women you talked about). Moreover, leaving rape victims unpunished will make innocent girls vulnerable. Not all women dress as you described but if rape is made lawless, all women will be at risk
Notmyfault7

Activity: 102

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:48:36 AM

Why not send them to jail or just kill those criminals? They have ruined others' life.
ericminnesota

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:58:31 AM

as for me all rapists should be sentenced to imprisonment for life because it is unnatural
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 09:16:20 AM

It is their choice of dress and like they what they say they could wear what they want,
Let's just put it this way the girls at the beach are only wearing two pieces bikini does that mean all of the girls at the beach are going to be raped?
We just have to control our self .
dammang

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:26:41 AM

rapist,they are demons,,they are sent in jail for a lifetime until they are die..im sorry,, but that is my opinion.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
xena2

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:41:23 AM

Rape is something serious. It is a crime that can destroy someone innocent. It is very frightening that number of crime with rape increase. I hope we can solve this problem.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
korbelgpathi

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:15:57 PM

rapists are morally depraved people, they mustn't be allowed to live in society
kyleheath

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:37:44 PM

Of course they should. The moral is a different question which also needs solution..
Snub

Activity: 812

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:43:31 PM

I think that the one who started the topic has in mind that people themselves provoke violence against themselves.. and I agree in a sense...but to commit violence or not this is a decision...so the offender should be responsible for his decision or his weakness
L00n3y

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:18:20 AM

Rapists should never be sent to jail..........they must be sentenced to death. Lets not justify the act because women are wearing skimpy dresses or wore short shorts. Men are men and there are ways on how to release these sexual urges and not rape.
wawanwawan96

Activity: 225

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:20:58 PM

a rapist must be sentenced to prison and put on trial according to the law applicable in accordance with state rules if the death penalty is necessary.
youarehere

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:56:18 AM

of course rapist send to jail because no matter what they dress they dont have the rights to be raped
Samkol26

Activity: 532

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 07:06:41 AM

Rapists are retards they are insane and not normal. So they should be sent to jail.

Pumapipa

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:33:03 AM

Rapists should be jailed. They don't deserve to be in the outside world because they cannot contain their desires. These kind of people are easily overpowered by temptation that they are weak and don't have will power to overcome temptation.
diegz

Activity: 798

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:26:19 AM

Rapists should be jailed. They don't deserve to be in the outside world because they cannot contain their desires. These kind of people are easily overpowered by temptation that they are weak and don't have will power to overcome temptation.

It's not temptation, it's their own desire and their being maniac and sometimes a woman is also showing something that they might think is a sign that the woman want them too, or they've been planning to do it.

They should be in jail and I think they also need psychologist, who knows, they might need counseling.

Saput

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:49:39 AM

criminal cases in the world continue to increase as well as cases of rape throughout the world continues to increase it's a sign that there has been a moral crisis in society so that should be increased to prevent the occurrence of crime of rape by the religious education of moral education law education and provide punishment weighing that makes deterrent to the perpetrators of the rape
Sithara007
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:51:35 AM

In that case, they should be isolated from the society. If the state is not capable of putting them behind bars for the rest of their life, then the death penalty must be seriously considered. Another option is to physically emasculate the rapists and then release them in to the society. But even that can be quite risky for the civilians.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Ignore

Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
BQSKY

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:18:53 PM

Women have the right to wear any clothes, which should not be a reason for a rapist. Man is a rational animal, and people should be punished for their own mistakes.
jackiemixon2

Activity: 81

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:21:20 PM

I think the key thing to spot it as a rape is the woman was accepted or not. If she doesn't accept , it becomes a rape 100%.
labs0918

Activity: 205

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:33:05 PM

They should be sent to jail because they violated the law. Nobody has the right to force anyone to have sex with him/her. Anyone has a freedom to wear what they want to wear and its up to you if you do not control yourself.

DiabolicAnt

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:31:58 PM

Of course they should be sent to jail, BUT there is a difficult point, when it comes to false accusions.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
posoa

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:21:37 PM

Rapist should be jailed for the act they committed as the law of the land have stipulated it to be . It is a crime for any person to Rape a man or a woman. Dressing have nothing to do with the issue of Rape, when the rapist commit such act on a child of less than 7 years, what does the rapist see in that child?, it has to do with what the rapist have premeditate up on what he or she wants to do.When such act is committed the law has to take its cause. It  also affect both the male and the female, who so ever commit the rape should be jailed.
aintnopassincraze

Activity: 233
Merit: 106

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:39:47 PM

Flip the script and see if you don't think that for another second. A world where guys dress in skimpy clothes and women are physically dominate and then you have to worry about whether you will get touched inappropriately. You obviously would not think what you thought, crazy madness ass thoughts.

magz

Activity: 268

World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT)

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:51:06 PM

It doesn't mean that when ladies wear clothes that looks like seducing to men, they will have the right to rape them or sexually harassed them. That is not right. Mind over matter. Evil always tempt you to do things that is against the law of God, do not let yourself to be tempted.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
Indraw697052

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:50:29 AM

Rape must still be in jail because it is a very bad act
zwiggel

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:04:59 AM

You live in the social media. Don `t go. Rape is a very dangerous society. You must have room right away, everywhere. must declare the right of reservation. especially female.
galestorm

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

Futurov

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:02:39 AM

yes because what they are doing is immoral. an atrocious act such as this is committed by none other than themselves and girls shouldnt be blamed for it. its not a good excuse to say that "well they are showing skin, so its just normal for them to get raped by men".  Should men indulge on girls wearing shorts and skin baring dresses? no. they know that its not right to sexually assault someone even if they show skin and etc. they should be put to jail for them to realize that what they're doing is wrong. then again not everyone learns from years of imprisonment so i suggest that rapists should just be sentenced to death penalty.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Sithara007
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:12:34 AM

It doesn't mean that when ladies wear clothes that looks like seducing to men, they will have the right to rape them or sexually harassed them. That is not right. Mind over matter. Evil always tempt you to do things that is against the law of God, do not let yourself to be tempted.

The problem in certain third world countries is that the men make it compulsory for the women to cover up from head to toe. Even the sight of bare arms or ankles are considered as "erotic" in such countries. When the males from these countries travel to liberal nations such as Norway and Sweden, they are "aroused" by the sight of scantily clad women. This is the explanation given by some Muslim scholar, when asked why the rape rate is so high among the Muslim immigrants in Scandinavia.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Report to moderator 

Strongkored
Legendary

Ignore

Stake
Sidongsi13

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:54:11 AM

Yes because it is a serious crime. They are not in the right mind to do that. Not even in girl commit the crime . They are do it in minors. They deserve to be jailed. Not only that they also deserve death penalty.
gargavaar

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:18:05 AM

How is this even a question? There is no "but what if" ever that could possibly justify or enen lighten the guilt of rape.
Rapists go to jail. Period.
Sithara007
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:15:11 AM

How is this even a question? There is no "but what if" ever that could possibly justify or enen lighten the guilt of rape.

And do you really think that is going to do any good? In some prisons, the rapists are targeted for prison rapes and other stuff. But in most cases, they will pay the protection money and stay safe. I would argue that as I had posted earlier, the best solution would be to pack them off to some labor colony, where they will be forced to do hard labor day and night.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Report to moderator 

Strongkored
Legendary

Ignore

Stake
pathi87

Merit: 11

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:20:40 AM

As i believe rapist is a some kind of mentally illness person. It's is true that what he does is pure evil, but we need to understand that it is his mental disorder. That may occur due to his childhood background or some kind of an incident he faced or how he get treated in the society. Death penalty is not a solution. But we need to find the source of his mental disorder. Then we need to find a cure. By doing that we can identify another victim who is going to rape an innocent girl.  We should always follow the scientific methods to solve the problems.
binting

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:59:26 AM

rape is a grievous sin. It works with people who have no conscience and those many vices. People struggling with bad habits, such as long and companies with drugs, alcohol, and other harmful bad habit.Destroy the life of a young person when he had to rape, the worse her life that brings loss in his life.the rapies go to jail or death penalty..
gargavaar

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:34:40 PM

And do you really think that is going to do any good? In some prisons, the rapists are targeted for prison rapes and other stuff. But in most cases, they will pay the protection money and stay safe. I would argue that as I had posted earlier, the best solution would be to pack them off to some labor colony, where they will be forced to do hard labor day and night.
Not all prisons are located in dysfunctional societies where prisoners are allowed to assault each other. I agree that labor could be good, the pay of which would in large part go to the victims. A lenghty term in a good, functional correctional facility could give the rapists a chance to be a member of society instead violent scum.
Sutters Mill

Activity: 976
Merit: 575

Cryptophile at large

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:46:11 PM

I read a lot of moronic crap on this forum but you have to be up there at the top level of stupidity. It sounds like to me that you're a would be rapist trying to justify his perversions because you struggle to attract women naturally the way everyone else does. I don't know what world you're living in but I'm living in one where I don't try justify rape culture just because women choose to wear 'skimpy' dresses. Women can wear whatever they want just like I as a man can, but if I choose to walk around in shorts of without a top on that doesn't justify me being sexually assaulted by anyone (make or female). If you don't like they way I or women dress then either don't look or deal with it instead of trying to justify your own insecure rape fantasies.
dD.rank

Activity: 111

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:57:17 PM

This is a highly contested Criminal deeds by God and actions that violate the law. People who commit rape would punished seberat-beratnya especially when the victim is a child under the age.
leexhin

Activity: 503

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:18:58 PM

I think it is their right to wear what ever they want ,
They just want to show their body that doesn't mean that they want to be rape,
They aren't provoking us they just want to feel sexy in their own way so we should also have to control our selves .
iyah09

Activity: 90

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:36:51 AM

rape is against law even they dont have a cloths its their choice
minhnguyen

Activity: 75

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:01:55 AM

If not send to jail, should cut his dick Cheesy
mylifeisorandom

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:19:42 AM

I agree that women should also be aware of their own clothing but it is also not their fault that men rape. It is their decision to rape innocent women. This is the kind of mentality that needs to be broken. Men chose to that whether influenced with alcohol or drugs.
unkwown00

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:30:58 AM

No matter how they dress and no matter how they represents their self, it's not enough reason to be a rapist person. We should respect each and everyone. We should not follow our weaknesses. It's not an excuse that because of their personality we will treat them like animals. We have different culture with different type of dresses, and as I always say, we should respect everyone. Rapist must be punishable by law and by sending them in a jail is not enough penalty.
D-Fault

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:53:57 AM

Nope, I believe they should has death penalty. All that "she was provoking me" is a silly trick and nobody is buying it.
DamianGod

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:40:57 AM

Yes, rape is a serous matter. No matter how they dress, still rape is much immoral and illegal. They dress because they want. They do not destroy any life. Maybe it's their culture or personality that they have. They do not hurt people when doing that dress style. So why do we use that reason to excuse rapist in very fair verdict like putting them on jail.
RedzoneASE

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:20:56 PM

Rape?  When us people hear or read word about it we always have the mentality that the women is sexually harassed by men.  But the truth is it can happen in the opposite way.  It  can also happen that the women will be the one who will sexually harassed men if and only if the men will be against it.
If this happen will the women committed raped would be penalized? I think the law Inforcer will think that the men who got raped is crazy or gay.  

Orna

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:29:41 PM

If it's a matter of rape then yes rapist should be punished. Rape is a serious crime and for raping you can't blame a women. Women can wear wherever she wants, men must have control on their emotion. When a men wears hot dresses, women are not influences to rape. Then why women will suffer this kind of serious things.
Ertetert

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:56:20 PM

Rape is a crime. Period.

But "sexual harassment" is way more disturbing trend. Nowadays in US any initiative towards women can be punished as sexual harassment. And after this women are whipping about decline of "real men" in western world.
thelastone

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:38:21 PM

of course,especially now rape its not only they do to adult female,but also on children
Sithara007
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:57:19 PM

Nope, I believe they should has death penalty. All that "she was provoking me" is a silly trick and nobody is buying it.

The definition of this "provocative act" can be quite tricky. For example, in stone age nations such as Afghanistan, if a few strands of the hair is visible outside the burqa, then it is considered as a "provocation". The same will be claimed, if the women are "exposing" their arms or ankles. Even the female voice may be considered as provocative.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Report to moderator 

Strongkored
Legendary

Ignore

Stake
altobassomedio

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:49:01 PM

People always pursue their needs. Most of the times at the expence of others.
If there's not complicity in sex better masturbate themself.  Cry
kodes88

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:04:04 PM

of course rapist send to jail because no matter what they dress they dont have the rights to be raped
No woman has the right to be raped, whatever they wear. But what's wrong with not wearing too sexy? We all already know with the many cases of rape, what is wrong for women to further cover their bodies? Indirectly, wearing too sexy clothing has invited lust. Men are obviously very wrong with rape, but women should also be more careful in dressing. Women should be able to appreciate their bodies even more, not to let the eyes of men look at your body at will.
jmiro1

Activity: 235

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:20:04 PM

Of course there should be severe punishment for the rapist. I'm not saying at I'm supporting this new world and it's new culture but still Rape is a disgraceful crime. You can't see a rapist "not a criminal". You shouldn't be thinking about "Are the rapist should be sent to jail?", but you should think of ways how you can change this nasty cultures. Think of a world where both men and women respect their body and humanity.
Saksham

Activity: 570

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:40:41 PM

I don't understand why you putt this question, i mean no matter how provocateur a woman dresses there is no reason why a person has the right to rape someone, so obliviously i go with the jail, no mercy for this kind of behavior.
gargavaar

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:48:46 PM

Rape?  When us people hear or read word about it we always have the mentality that the women is sexually harassed by men.  But the truth is it can happen in the opposite way.  It  can also happen that the women will be the one who will sexually harassed men if and only if the men will be against it.
If this happen will the women committed raped would be penalized? I think the law Inforcer will think that the men who got raped is crazy or gay.  

The law should be gender neutral, blind in meting out justice. Same action, same punishment.
patarfweefwee

Merit: 14

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:40:33 PM

If that's your line of thinking then rape shouldn't increase during winter seasons and increase during the summers... But hey it's not! If a woman actually want to wear skimpy outfits then they shouldn't feel threatened or feel fear from wearing them because that's their expression and that's their constitutional right. And heck yes, rapists should be jailed! They should be put down

Angna27

Activity: 406

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:13:24 AM

There lot's of rape victim now a days not only because of what women wear although somehow admit it or not men can't help but to imagine because of those revealing skin or body parts but that's not all of it pornography, media and internet are also means that can induce men to think of the plan.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
crisasimo10

Activity: 89

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:27:49 PM

Kill all Rapist so he cannot do it anymore and no longer imitate others.
CutieDuck

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:07:35 PM

The rape can be done if that is a chance to do that. Maybe if someone wear mini or tight dress can be provocateur crime of rape, but it's just one of the reason. Although someone wear hijab, if the rapist has a negative thingking, the rape can be done. So it's depends to each other.
Because the effect of the rape is harmful, like indelible physical and mental wounds on the victim, so i think rapist is not enough go to jail. Our regulation must rule that the rapists punished by mutilation their genitals or death penalty.
Tozi

Activity: 122
Merit: 3

sunxcoin.com - crypto/Fiat exchange ecosystem

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:20:09 PM

Rape is all the more common phenomenon in the world.We certainly hear once in a month that there was rape of a girlfriend.Unfortunately, innconet children are the most affected.

X ──  A SMART BLOCKCHAIN EXCHANGE PLATFORM  ── X
Join SUNX (XNS) ICO: https://sunxcoin.com/
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:00:29 PM

Rape is all the more common phenomenon in the world.We certainly hear once in a month that there was rape of a girlfriend.Unfortunately, innconet children are the most affected.
There was a current situation a week ago where seven teenagers in high school held down a girl and they took turns raping her whiles they filmed the deed themselves and stupidly leaked it on social media,  three of them have been apprehended whiles the rest have absconded.
salamyman

Activity: 584
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:23:17 PM

Rape is not acceptable in any form. This being said, them ladies are knowingly walking on a fine line - it's like me going and swearing all day in front of/at cops and thinking that it's ok because of free speech and actually expecting them to do nothing because of it.
buneng

Activity: 43

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:57:50 PM

Rapist can be active whatever you wear but they can be more active if the ladies will done those things.

But i believe rapist should put in jail because they are not a child anymore and so aware of the wrong doings. If they commited a crime then they need to send in jail.
Sneginka111

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:07:08 AM

Look at OP's nickname, lmao.
rainmaximo

Activity: 175

E-Commerce For Blockchain Era

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:48:47 AM

It should! because Rape is a crime. No one else have or has the right to force anyone or a women to have sex with them. Yes some women nowadays wears pathetic clothes like short shorts, blouses that like a sando or whatever it is but still lets treat them a decent women or we need to respect them.

▬▬▬[Storweey ]▬▬▬
  █████  E-Commerce For Blockchain Era ███████
▬▬▬● Telegram   ★★   whitepaper  ★FacebookTwitter  ●▬▬▬
Mstkotha

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:23:15 AM

Rape myths are beliefs about sexual assault that wrought with problems. Some myths are just completely and blatantly untrue..This number is too high already, but it is much worse to consider that 80-90% of assaults and attempted assaults are never reported .....
Sithara007
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:03:38 AM

Rape myths are beliefs about sexual assault that wrought with problems. Some myths are just completely and blatantly untrue..This number is too high already, but it is much worse to consider that 80-90% of assaults and attempted assaults are never reported .....

Yeah.. that is true. Here in North India, the women are afraid to report if anyone sexually assaults them. Here the policemen are worse than the criminals. If the lady reports the incidence, then the probability is that the cops will rape her too. In other parts of India, it is still OK. But in Delhi and neighboring states, the situation is really horrible.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Report to moderator 

Strongkored
Legendary

Ignore

Stake
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 07:36:19 AM

Some people cannot control themselves especially if they see someone that they want to do it with and it ends up raping someone. That shouldn't be the case with our world now, but since technology makes it easier to access everything even about information on a specific someone, you could already know a little bit of it. It's hard to blame women who wear what they want but ends up getting harassed by dirty old men. It's a crazy world we live in.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
donadoni212

Activity: 456

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:44:38 AM

Women today have a trend of dress that changes from age to age, now they prefer to show body parts to attract attention.
whether this will be boomerang or not, but the way they dress that makes someone want to rape.
but the rapists are still the guilty, they must go to jail.
this is a crime, because in my country very many cases of rape with childrens become victims.

kirana08

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:55:02 PM

the occurrence of rape in the cause of many factors.
one of the factors is the appearance of women who attract the attention of the men.
so use clothes that cover the body except the face and the palm of the hand
Makingmoney2018

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:51:23 AM

Yes, it should be, because that rape scars a person for life. Rape is cruel.
CuteBaby123

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:33:57 AM

Rapist should still be sent to jail despite of those things you stated. No woman should be force into sexual intercourse or any sexual harrasment. They wear clothes of they want because its how they express and appreciate themselves. Rape is rape its a crime and rapist shall be put to jail.

[ GDP ] GOODS DIGITAL PASSPORT
Make Counterfeiting Goods Impossible (https://gdpassport.com/)
Requim

Activity: 166

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:39:09 AM

They should definitely be. Imagine way back, girls only wear grass skirts and I'm quite positive that rape was still not tolerated back then. So, I find it hard to agree that due to mini skirts these days, rape can be tolerated. I really don't think so.
shinchan123

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:42:08 AM

I think you got it all wrong. In the modern world people are entitled to wear whatever as they please as long as they don’t show their privates. Yes, it’s provocative to men but they don’t deserve to be raped period. Let me ask you a question to set your dilemma straight. If someone were to rape your mom, sister or your daughter because of wearing sexy clothes, do you think they should go to jail or not?
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:34:55 PM

They should definitely be. Imagine way back, girls only wear grass skirts and I'm quite positive that rape was still not tolerated back then. So, I find it hard to agree that due to mini skirts these days, rape can be tolerated. I really don't think so.

I can't believe you even asked. Rape is rape. So what if women wear what they wear. There's no reason to justify rape. Rapists need to be given the highest form of punishment because this is one crime that is unacceptable.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
IL.Guerreiro

Activity: 118

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:51:16 PM

Of course yes. Maybe it is by wearing sexy dresses why rapist number is increasing but that is not an excuse to let rapist be a free man after committed a big crime.
joelou

Activity: 207

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:42:36 PM

Yes because all country have a punishment if you are committed  in a crime like attempting murder or rape you have a punishment. Like sent to jail or die but in my country the punishment  is  sent to jail.
greenpath

Activity: 178

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:17:39 AM

My standpoint on this topic girls have a freedom to wear cloths. Maybe Man should have wife to let his desire full. The rapist must not send to jail but rather send them to a remote island where all rapist joined together. Something new in this planet to separate rapist. In together they understand each other because they are in the same standpoint of life. Maybe it will be an Easy to communication for them. Rapist who proven guilty that thus not want to change their lives must be still given a second change to change.
hugoworld

Merit: 251

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:19:27 PM

Applauses go to you. Completely , perfectly agreed. Nobody has right to force a woman to have sex with them. Women are as free as men to choose sexual partner. For that reason, whether they wear mini-skirt or hijab, no me have right to rape them.

EMP

▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬

ICO START:
10 SEPT 2018
AldenGreen

{Capricorn}

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:27:39 PM

The question is is being a rapist is bad things, indeed they're belong to some institutions to make our community safer, Rape is Bad and we can't blame it totally to the public
Saksham

Activity: 570

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:31:51 PM

We don't live in a religious world, people can where what they want no mater what, but for the rape there is no excuse, it is a traumatic experience and it should be punished hard.
Arz26

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:26:06 AM

During my college life, there are 2 kinds of Rape:  Consummated Rape and Attempted Rape. Rape is a sexual intercourse with the use of force with leud design like using your tongue, finger or male sex organ possible a material can be use.
bitcoinewman

Activity: 45

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:41:42 AM

It's a barbaric act that needs to be seen with everything possible...  perpetrators must be dealt with when brought to the authorities
Synnelaurie

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:22:01 PM

Anyone can wear whatever they want to wear but please be responsible. What I mean in being responsible is that you should wear appropriate attire so that people around you and will respect you wherever you are. And also if you wear proper clothing you can lessen the possibilty that someone might think perverted things to you....
ronandol198

Activity: 78

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:40:17 PM

Rapist are certainly criminals , they should be sent to jail . But i think those girls shouldn't wear revealing clothes because it will attract rapists .

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
kallen11

Activity: 95

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:07:25 PM

yes. but for me sending them in jail is not enough, sentenced them to death so other men will be afraid to do so.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
phif3185

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:03:10 PM

According to the Black's Law Dictionary, rape is illegal / illegal sexual intercourse with a woman without her consent. Unlawful intercourse with a woman by a man is done by force and against his will. The act of intercourse committed by a man against a woman other than his wife and without his consent is made when the woman's resistance is overcome by force and fear, or under a state of obstruction
awuku solomon

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:46:10 PM

Hmm this is the type of world we have now...... Every lady or woman you see out there is complete naked or half naked. But I think if these ladies are half naked or naked does not give men the right to rape them without their concern. I advice their concern should be sought to have sex with them but not to force them to have sex. I think a man who rape a woman should be jailed.
pizzacraver44

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:31:01 AM

I love when someone defends a gray area.  There are no gray areas.  If a person says no at any point, and the act continues then it is rape.
Acisrummor

Activity: 63

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:05:45 AM

Yes, they should be sent to the jail, and be there as long as possible, so that they cannot hurt others.
Ginosaur15

Activity: 132

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:20:37 AM

Rapists should be jailed of course, they are criminal and they commit a immoral crime. And about women wearing revealing clothes doesn't mean they seducting to be raped. No matter how they dress we should respect them

Jeepney_koh

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:29:06 PM

They still have to be in jail because Rape is a crime, a very ugly crime. Even if women dress like that, men still have no right to force them to have sex. They dress like that because it is their right and freedom. We are out of that.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Jahson420

Activity: 105

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:35:09 PM

Yes. They have to sent in jail and executed. Rape is a serious crime. And it doesnt mean girl wearing sexy dresses can push you to commit rape. Rapist are not in normal mind.
TheReverseTrader

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:44:43 PM

Anyone can wear whatever they want to wear but please be responsible. What I mean in being responsible is that you should wear appropriate attire so that people around you and will respect you wherever you are. And also if you wear proper clothing you can lessen the possibilty that someone might think perverted things to you....

If people not respect you, this is not your fault... this is still their fault.
shaun98

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:58:05 AM

Rapists should definitely be sent to jail. A woman's body is her own, and she can treat it however she wants to, and it should never be desecrated by force such as rape. Victim blaming should never be an option when it comes to rape.

Fixart96

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:34:04 AM

Rape is a sexual offense that occurs when humans force other human beings to have sexual intercourse in the form of penetration or other body parts such as hands, or certain objects by force either by violence or the threat of violence.
OhBow0709

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:37:17 AM

It doesn't matter whether womens will wear normal dresses or not. Rapist is a rapist, a normal guy should still show a little bit of respect to others especially if he didn't know them. Rape is not a normal act that should be done by people everytime they will see a women wearing sexy clothes, it's an act that usually done by psychologically unstable person.
Sneginka111

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:46:33 AM

Why isn't the topic starter banned yet? Is he a rape apologist or something?
supine

Merit: 109

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:56:46 AM

The answer is simple. You’ll just have to put yourself in the victim’s shoes and then answer this question. I think anyone can wear whatever they want as long as they don’t show private areas. We are living in a modern world and skimpy dresses should never be an excuse for raping a human being.
ishel_d_r

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:03:31 AM

Rapists should be sent to jail obviously. But sometimes the rapists get influenced by the clothes and behaviour of ladies. For those they have to pay by getting raped. Enhancement of the sex education is the best solution for this problem and ladies must also think more about their self protection.
CoinOnTheBeach

Activity: 90

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:57:31 AM

Is there a reason you wrote men with a capital letter and ladies and women with a small case "L/W"?

and yes, rapists and child molesters belong in prison.
it does not matter how the victim was dressed.
if you rape a bikini wearing girl, the fact that she wore a bathing suit or was on the beach does not count for extenuating or mitigating circumstances.

red00

"The Cash Back Cryptocurrency"

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:49:01 AM

rape its againts the law we dont want to tolerate rapist we must punished it

_C A S H B A G_
│     THE CASH BACK CRYPTOCURRENCY     │
PRE-SALE OPEN  |  Get 40% Bonus
PrettyFace2018

Activity: 184

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:22:42 AM

Yes, rapists should be jailed in order not to have more rape victims again and again. We all know that in the eyes of people and in the eyes of God it is a sin. Rape is an unlawful sexual activity and usually sexual intercourse carried out forcibly or under threat of injury against the will usually of female.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:07:33 AM

Rapists should go to jail, plain and simple. I am surprised this is even a question. Sexy clothing of women today did not just happen, it develop through the years of modernization as mere fashion statement. All men can do is appreciate what they see, and it should never be an excuse to force themselves to anyone and not face the consequence of going to jail.
Hariz

Activity: 115

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:59:13 AM

I don't think its even worth questioning this topic. They should be sent to jail with harshest of punishment. No debate!

┨▪ ▪ ▪❒ SEND ❒▪ ▪ ▪┠
A token designed for massive adoption
                          ╌┨Whitepaper┠╌
╔═══════╗  ╔═══════╗  ╔═══════╗  ╔═══════╗  ╔═══════╗
Website       Facebook       Twitter        Telegram       LinkedIn
╚═══════╝  ╚═══════╝  ╚═══════╝  ╚═══════╝  ╚═══════╝
bitroxis

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:45:13 AM

Yes, rapists whould be sent to jail. Self-control is what separates humans from animals, so if you are not capable of it maybe you shouldn't have all the privileges of a human being in a civilized society.

Don_Juego

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:44:45 AM

We have no rights to force a woman to have sex with us. Even if we saw their full body, or we saw them naked. Violence is not necessary if we wanna fuck smbd, use your sharm and brains
Mayor20

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:13:05 AM

It is foolishness to rape a lady ,know Right to rape even you see her private part or sexy organs.Stop rape today.
Balinsayaw

Activity: 156

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:45:12 AM

Rapist should be to jailed. Sex should be done by love not by force.
Even you are arouse or not you have no right to impose your will to others.
kie

Activity: 202

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:10:05 PM

Of course, rapist should be sent to jail because they broke human rules. Those people shouldn't force someone even that girl is naked in front of him.
 they should respect even that girl is nearly naked or not.

cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:23:42 PM

YES! DEFINITELY! is this a real question?
we have freedom and democracy we can wear anything we want we can do what ever we can why girls cant wear short clothes and skinny? why can men walk around the street topless and a boxer? why do we need to look for those clothes? rapist do the crime because of his mind and bad attitude rapist should not be in jail, they must be rape also not with girls but with guys, dogs, and even horse!
110910ktx

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:48:21 PM

Rape is a type of sexual assault usually involving sexual intercourse or other forms of sexual penetration carried out against a person without that person's consent. The act may be carried out by physical force, coercion, abuse of authority Cry Cry
Hoping

Activity: 99

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:53:11 PM

In our country there are many cases of rape that is so disgusting and the child the age of 11 year old was victim of rape.
iconicavs

Business Driven CryptoCurrency based on Assest

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:54:00 PM

Why would women take the blame all of a sudden? There are rape victims who were wearing pants and coats but still forced to be molested by men. Shouldn't y'all consider what's inside the petty brains of men? In this world full of perverted men. In this world full of sex hunger men. In this world full of men seeing women as sex materials. What world are we living in?

iconicavs

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:55:19 PM

Why isn't the topic starter banned yet? Is he a rape apologist or something?

exactly! this topic is really offensive! im wearing revealing clothes am i inviting sex just like that? holy crap what a mindset!

iconicavs

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:57:24 PM

People always demand for equality but when it comes to other stuff like this, when they can stitch the situation and switch it up, they'd consider it. The hypocrisy of humankind is nasty.

vendorLazy

Activity: 121

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:30:06 PM

People always demand for equality but when it comes to other stuff like this, when they can stitch the situation and switch it up, they'd consider it. The hypocrisy of humankind is nasty.

And what the problem of equality is here? If you want, you can wear revealing clothes and be equal, what the problem with you?
Aso at bata

Activity: 124

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:45:07 PM

Yes definitly it's agains the law. It consider as a criminal. Don't blame the girl/women no matter what cloths she wearing
Vinz1978

Activity: 225

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:50:32 PM

Rape is still prohibited by the law of man as of the law of God. It is an act of lustful treatment to the women in out of the pure motives of real love.
mhydg

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:18:15 PM

a crime is a crime..ofcourse he should be jailed.
Bitbitchy

Activity: 157

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:46:33 PM

Not all but most of the rapists are under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Most of them dont rape women in their right senses. If they be put to jail, that is for 2 things, raping and addiction which led to rape.
reymartH

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:24:25 PM

If the victim is an underage, the offence should be life imprisonment. This is because it is horrible and pervasive to defile a minor. Anybody who rapes a child is mentally sick. Such an individual should not live among people. But when the victim is an adult, the jail term should be in the region of 20 to 25 years.
Coffee_Lover

Activity: 196

Soycoin is the future "stablecoin"

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:56:09 AM

Honestly, i can't blame (some) rapists. Women, consciously or subconsciously, flaunt their beauty, skins and even private parts to the public, get harassed, then blame these men. I want to spank those ladies and tell to their faces if only they know how to dress properly and hide their skins, maybe they won't be harassed. Also, i want to scold their parents in allowing their children, yes, children (even four-year old girls) to use micro mini skirts and sandals with high heels. They think it is fashion and trendy, but they need to protect their children from ill-minded persons/men. Parents need to discipline their girls and ladies in dressing so men will respect them instead of arousing their lusts.

❍ soy coin ❍
❱❱UNIQUE BLOCKCHAIN CROWDSALE❰❰
FOR INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTION (http://www.soy-coin.com/eng)
Herdawnia

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:33:54 AM

Everyone is allowed to express themselves through words, and the way they dress. Men can just simply admire the view, and dont need to forcely take what they want. Rape is a crime as well as theft.its against the Human law So I suggest they have to go to jail.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Lasvista

Activity: 396
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:38:48 AM

It should , the victim will have a justice and yes rapist should be put on the jail , why they rape because of the reason of the drugs or the effects of drugs so probably send them to jail.

And i want to just say respect yourself , respect others and gain. The world we are living in is so cruel because of the poverty many men taking drugs just to forget the world the cruel world.
lukita10

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:56:31 AM

what if 10 woman rape a men , should they go to jail ?
lagoon88

Activity: 1523

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:11:21 PM

I think rape is a disgrace for all of us. Rapist should be given harsh punishment. I can't be justified.
tasiah

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:29:58 PM

They should be taken straight to jail and be punished
it is very wrong to force someone
if you think the ones that do not wear decently ought to be raped that is so wrong
if you are 'high' go ask someone

rape is a beastly action and a disgrace
vkwame30

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:06:22 PM

All your argument  is false to justify rape.  Rape is a crime and culprit need to get punish.
dhiraj0977

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 02:39:14 PM

Rape really a heinous crime. They should be jailed along with castration if not juvenile.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Hopeful2017

Activity: 238

Greentoken-invest in ecology

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:15:53 PM

Why not, rape is a crime and rapist must be put to jail. Why you have to force to have sex with you even if a woman dresses like that. All women has the freedom to dress the way they wanted and men should respect them and not to force them for any reasons.

Kh2o

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:58:55 PM

the poor people who have only money can do this.
leppyj

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:28:21 PM

rapists should be jailed.
destroyer01

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:19:08 PM

This is one of the  case i hate ,rape. Rapist should put in a lethal injection.
Kingigolo

Activity: 111

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 11:31:54 PM

Rape is a menace than has plagued women and men since time immemorial. I thought it was only in the movies till a close friend of mine opened up to me about how she was raped. I couldn't believe it. Rapists are cowards... Please stop RAPE!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: