Print  
Author Topic: Rape  (Read 1539 times)
iconicavs

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Business Driven CryptoCurrency based on Assest

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:57:24 PM

Rapist are considered criminals. They should be put in jails. Those girls who wear revealing clothes are not on fault. Women can wear whatever they want and men also.

People always demand for equality but when it comes to other stuff like this, when they can stitch the situation and switch it up, they'd consider it. The hypocrisy of humankind is nasty.

If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vendorLazy

Activity: 121
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:30:06 PM

Rapist are considered criminals. They should be put in jails. Those girls who wear revealing clothes are not on fault. Women can wear whatever they want and men also.

People always demand for equality but when it comes to other stuff like this, when they can stitch the situation and switch it up, they'd consider it. The hypocrisy of humankind is nasty.

And what the problem of equality is here? If you want, you can wear revealing clothes and be equal, what the problem with you?
Aso at bata

Activity: 124

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:45:07 PM

Yes definitly it's agains the law. It consider as a criminal. Don't blame the girl/women no matter what cloths she wearing
Vinz1978

Activity: 225

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:50:32 PM

Rape is still prohibited by the law of man as of the law of God. It is an act of lustful treatment to the women in out of the pure motives of real love.
mhydg

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:18:15 PM

a crime is a crime..ofcourse he should be jailed.
Bitbitchy

Activity: 157

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:46:33 PM

Not all but most of the rapists are under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Most of them dont rape women in their right senses. If they be put to jail, that is for 2 things, raping and addiction which led to rape.
reymartH

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:24:25 PM

If the victim is an underage, the offence should be life imprisonment. This is because it is horrible and pervasive to defile a minor. Anybody who rapes a child is mentally sick. Such an individual should not live among people. But when the victim is an adult, the jail term should be in the region of 20 to 25 years.
Coffee_Lover

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

Soycoin is the future "stablecoin"

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:56:09 AM

In a world where ladies appear naked thinking that they are putting on clothes. In a world where women do things that arouses the Men. In a world where parents encourage their children to wear skimpy dresses. What world are we living in?

Should rapists be sent to jail or not?
Honestly, i can't blame (some) rapists. Women, consciously or subconsciously, flaunt their beauty, skins and even private parts to the public, get harassed, then blame these men. I want to spank those ladies and tell to their faces if only they know how to dress properly and hide their skins, maybe they won't be harassed. Also, i want to scold their parents in allowing their children, yes, children (even four-year old girls) to use micro mini skirts and sandals with high heels. They think it is fashion and trendy, but they need to protect their children from ill-minded persons/men. Parents need to discipline their girls and ladies in dressing so men will respect them instead of arousing their lusts.

❍ soy coin ❍
❱❱UNIQUE BLOCKCHAIN CROWDSALE❰❰
FOR INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTION (http://www.soy-coin.com/eng)
Herdawnia

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:33:54 AM

In a world where ladies appear naked thinking that they are putting on clothes. In a world where women do things that arouses the Men. In a world where parents encourage their children to wear skimpy dresses. What world are we living in?

Everyone is allowed to express themselves through words, and the way they dress. Men can just simply admire the view, and dont need to forcely take what they want. Rape is a crime as well as theft.its against the Human law So I suggest they have to go to jail.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Lasvista

Activity: 396
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:38:48 AM

It should , the victim will have a justice and yes rapist should be put on the jail , why they rape because of the reason of the drugs or the effects of drugs so probably send them to jail.

And i want to just say respect yourself , respect others and gain. The world we are living in is so cruel because of the poverty many men taking drugs just to forget the world the cruel world.
lukita10

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:56:31 AM

what if 10 woman rape a men , should they go to jail ?
lagoon88

Activity: 1523
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:11:21 PM

I think rape is a disgrace for all of us. Rapist should be given harsh punishment. I can't be justified.
tasiah

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:29:58 PM

They should be taken straight to jail and be punished
it is very wrong to force someone
if you think the ones that do not wear decently ought to be raped that is so wrong
if you are 'high' go ask someone

rape is a beastly action and a disgrace
vkwame30

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:06:22 PM

All your argument  is false to justify rape.  Rape is a crime and culprit need to get punish.
dhiraj0977

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 02:39:14 PM

Rape really a heinous crime. They should be jailed along with castration if not juvenile.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Hopeful2017

Activity: 238

Greentoken-invest in ecology

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:15:53 PM

Why not, rape is a crime and rapist must be put to jail. Why you have to force to have sex with you even if a woman dresses like that. All women has the freedom to dress the way they wanted and men should respect them and not to force them for any reasons.

Kh2o

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:58:55 PM

the poor people who have only money can do this.
leppyj

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:28:21 PM

rapists should be jailed.
destroyer01

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:19:08 PM

This is one of the  case i hate ,rape. Rapist should put in a lethal injection.
Kingigolo

Activity: 111

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 11:31:54 PM

Rape is a menace than has plagued women and men since time immemorial. I thought it was only in the movies till a close friend of mine opened up to me about how she was raped. I couldn't believe it. Rapists are cowards... Please stop RAPE!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: