Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:03:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Avalon Problem : Listing of pleople not delivered here  (Read 5953 times)
neotrix (OP)

Activity: 428
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2013, 11:33:55 AM
Last edit: July 12, 2013, 08:56:33 AM by neotrix

First of all, let me say I had big love for Avalons and trust, however not anymore...

Ordered 2 February in some of first of batch 2. 2 avalons Paid with walletbit...

I have no reply to any of my tickets, only one reply at 4 th february telling me all is fine you will receive items. I have now stoppped to hope I will receive them someday...Anyway I even not sure avalon have the right adress for delivery as their website was buggy when we ordered in first...

So Does somebody know if Avalon is a registered company? At least I can try to complaint somewhere as they dont seem willing to reply us as customers.

However I can still to open a complain directly against avalon owner as his real name is well know in communauty. I'm looking on this side for now.

Actually even if Avalon delivered to most. Still some people are ignored while we talk about thousands USD for each. So I think AVALON deserve a scam tag until they fix all problem they have with some customers. A scam is something which dont deliver it promise to all people who paid for. This is actually the case for Avalon as me and many people are stuck in the limbo...

List of Units not delivered or not listed in shop, Well to resume List of units stuck in Limbo

Neotrix : Edit : units receveid 12 th july 2013
Begru : 3 Units batch 1 !!!
bablovagon : 1 Unit batch 2 : ordered 2nd Debruary 2013

If you feel you have been scammed too, or at least for now feels like stuck in total Limbo, share with us your problem with your Avalon order batch 1 or batch 2 to be added in this list.

Crypto-trade.com : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=149458.0
https://koddos.com and http://kovpslayer.com.  "Bitcointalkdiscount" to get 10% discount recurring.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcool
Legendary

Activity: 1441
Merit: 1000

Live and enjoy experiments

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 12:13:23 PM

Wow, since it's a company in China, have you tried Chinese subforum?
martinm

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 02:36:39 PM

The companies name is not avalon, it's BitSyncom LLC, the website is operated by this company and the company is registered in the US. In one of my post I wrote the companies registered address, just use the forum search function or google for company details. You can file a complain at https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/
Foofighter

Activity: 882
Merit: 547

BTC Mining Hardware, Trading and more

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 02:42:26 PM

Have you tried to call them? definatly no scam

ex official Canaan Distributor (Cryptouniverse)
neotrix (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2013, 03:51:57 PM
Last edit: July 06, 2013, 04:02:52 PM by neotrix

The companies name is not avalon, it's BitSyncom LLC, the website is operated by this company and the company is registered in the US. In one of my post I wrote the companies registered address, just use the forum search function or google for company details. You can file a complain at https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/

USA company ? Nice will a pleasure for my lawer then... Thank you for this info

Have you tried to call them? definatly no scam

Tried email, ticket...didnt tried phone I dont think they do offer such support or only to friend selected here which then post good review... Anyway Im bored and going to take some actions. No matter how much it cost, until now Ive been scammed of 3000 usd....So as I said, Scam can deliver 90% hile not delivering 10%...still a scam...Or at least the 10% people not delivered can call it a scam.

https://koddos.com and http://kovpslayer.com.  "Bitcointalkdiscount" to get 10% discount recurring.
pikeadz

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 07:38:43 PM

First of all, let me say I had big love for Avalons and trust, however not anymore...

Ordered 2 February in some of first of batch 2. 2 avalons Paid with walletbit...

I have no reply to any of my tickets, only one reply at 4 th february telling me all is fine you will receive items. I have now stoppped to hope I will receive them someday...Anyway I even not sure avalon have the right adress for delivery as their website was buggy when we ordered in first...

So Does somebody know if Avalon is a registered company? At least I can try to complaint somewhere as they dont seem willing to reply us as customers.

However I can still to open a complain directly against avalon owner as his real name is well know in communauty. I'm looking on this side for now.

Actually even if Avalon delivered to most. Still some people are ignored while we talk about thousands USD for each. So I think AVALON deserve a scam tag until they fix all problem they have with some customers. A scam is something which dont deliver it promise to all people who paid for. This is actually the case for Avalon as me and many people are stuck in the limbo...

Bitsyncom / Avalon is not a scam simply because you have not received your unit.  Many others have.  You are going about this the wrong way, and it will probably make things worse for you.
jspielberg

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 07:44:10 PM

Tried email, ticket...didnt tried phone I dont think they do offer such support or only to friend selected here which then post good review... Anyway Im bored and going to take some actions. No matter how much it cost, until now Ive been scammed of 3000 usd....So as I said, Scam can deliver 90% hile not delivering 10%...still a scam...Or at least the 10% people not delivered can call it a scam.

To quote a wise man.... "I don't think that word means what you think it means."
neotrix (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2013, 08:14:07 PM

To quote a wise man.... "I don't think that word means what you think it means."

I fully understand that Avalon provide NO support. For 90% of orders sucessfull with a webshop working....all was fine. For 10% or maybe less anyway still huge, their order get an issue which need at least a communication with Avalon. Avalon know about this and still ignore us, how we supposed to react? What about the x customers from batch1 who missed tons of USD cause they had exactly same situation than mine? Worst for them. We ignore their thread and sell a batch 3...And they still talking together prayng to receive their unit while most of batch 2 received... So yes Scam is Scam. If tomorrow I start to provide services to only 90% of my customers, then other 10% will start to claim Im scam... Word is word

I also dont talk about the fact Avalon mined with our units and some received it with fan broke...or worst... That another thread.

Until I receive a communication from Avalon, or a Refund. Then Avalon is a SCAM from my position as customer not delivered, and being ignored or in the incapacity to have a communication with them. Happy for the 90% who received their units anyway.

BitSyncom

Activity: 336
Merit: 251

Avalon ASIC Team

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 08:34:16 PM

did you open a ticket pass june first like stated on newsleters?

I put out 2+ emails awhile ago addressing this issue, I don't understand why you are only speaking up now.

neotrix (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2013, 08:52:43 PM
Last edit: July 06, 2013, 09:15:32 PM by neotrix

I put out 2+ emails awhile ago addressing this issue, I don't understand why you are only speaking up now.

I received any email from you to the email registered with you. Only newletters. I can login but my account show no order...as quoted many time.

The last ticket opened was 25th May, ticket 851 with not many infos as the only info you have from me is a username, and email... All rest you have already. You confirmed my order the 4th feb by a reply to one email of me. (same email used for ticket) Walletbit confirmed. I then waited a order number or to be added in store for few months opening tickets...I never been added in the store or referenced with an order ID as one of first to order batch 2 when the website was displaying for some billing infos of another.

I do understand support isn't easy to handle anyway you know about some users being forgot cause an issue with order. And we are the unlucky early buyer.

Let me know by email or reply ticket if you need more infos. Let me know if I need to open a new ticket however I will expect a quick reply. I do respect the work you done, I've been patient however...when people who ordered 15 days after me receive unit then. I'm still thinking for people of batch 1 who wait, they are not a lot but some anyway.

At this point I can even accept a refund to facilitate you the work to expedite it to me. And I will got this issue fixed faster then than again waiting than now you look, and think to send mines...sorry to be rude

jspielberg

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 12:07:05 AM

Time for a another newsletter with the "make a shipping support request if your old one is older than june" up front for the ADHD B2 purchasers?
While you are at it feel free to mention B3 and Trade-ins near the bottom... I am sure those guys will read the whole thing  Wink
ftping

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

200 OK

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 03:45:54 AM

I received any email from you to the email registered with you. Only newletters. I can login but my account show no order...as quoted many time.

The last ticket opened was 25th May, ticket 851 with not many infos as the only info you have from me is a username, and email... All rest you have already. You confirmed my order the 4th feb by a reply to one email of me. (same email used for ticket) Walletbit confirmed. I then waited a order number or to be added in store for few months opening tickets...I never been added in the store or referenced with an order ID as one of first to order batch 2 when the website was displaying for some billing infos of another.

I do understand support isn't easy to handle anyway you know about some users being forgot cause an issue with order. And we are the unlucky early buyer.

Let me know by email or reply ticket if you need more infos. Let me know if I need to open a new ticket however I will expect a quick reply. I do respect the work you done, I've been patient however...when people who ordered 15 days after me receive unit then. I'm still thinking for people of batch 1 who wait, they are not a lot but some anyway.

At this point I can even accept a refund to facilitate you the work to expedite it to me. And I will got this issue fixed faster then than again waiting than now you look, and think to send mines...sorry to be rude

Don't wait for his reply on the forums, he's a busy guy. Since you said the last ticket you opened was in May, and the newsletter after that said to open a new one in June if you had already created one prior to that, you should probably go ahead and open a new ticket.
neotrix (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2013, 08:55:49 AM

Don't wait for his reply on the forums, he's a busy guy. Since you said the last ticket you opened was in May, and the newsletter after that said to open a new one in June if you had already created one prior to that, you should probably go ahead and open a new ticket.

I'm doing. However thats become really the biggest joke I seen...So at start of july I will be requested to open a July ticket? We should have been delivered in March, Avalon made the delay not us. Then this is still oru fault we didnt reopen a 10th ticket... Yes it bececome pathetic

Avalon, please send a personnal email to your 10 or 20 missed customers which paid you thousands usd, make you even more rich mining lot of BTC with their units. I guess they deserve to be delivered, or as said it deserve a complain against your LLC. Welcome in real world where you are a company which took pre order...and didnt delivered... You are even against USA law with your company and practice but I wont devellop about here.

Just fix my prob or refund me.

Thanks

Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 03:08:29 PM

Failure to read.

That might be the problem.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Begru

Activity: 348
Merit: 24

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 05:29:46 AM

I'm doing. However thats become really the biggest joke I seen...So at start of july I will be requested to open a July ticket? We should have been delivered in March, Avalon made the delay not us. Then this is still oru fault we didnt reopen a 10th ticket... Yes it bececome pathetic

Avalon, please send a personnal email to your 10 or 20 missed customers which paid you thousands usd, make you even more rich mining lot of BTC with their units. I guess they deserve to be delivered, or as said it deserve a complain against your LLC. Welcome in real world where you are a company which took pre order...and didnt delivered... You are even against USA law with your company and practice but I wont devellop about here.

Just fix my prob or refund me.

Thanks

+100

you speake the truth.
Still waiting for 3 units from batch#1
neotrix (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2013, 08:21:11 AM

Failure to read.

That might be the problem.

If I would think and act like this for my own customers, I would be actually selling potatoes at market for a boss...anyway I wont be in bussiness anymore doing such practice scammy...

Avalon is a LLC company, not only a guy in his bedroom who done a small project and sold it on ebay as individual. It involve millions USD and using USA image for the company. At least I advise avalon to hire a lawer to know about their right, and right of customers Wink Cause when a customer order you 3000 usd or more, think he have for sure himself a lawer... And wont accept just to be scammed without any complain.

Avalon sold pre orders. The law is clear about a PRE ORDER (product not existing hen ordered) say that each buyers should have be requested agreement to accept each new delay. The delay have to be accepted by buyers. A excat date have to be done.... We are far of this... SO yes I advice avalon to take care of the few last customers they still missing... Could cost them much more later than to deliver 20 or 30 units they keep mining for themself actually...(which was als not announced at start...another mistake for laws...)

+100

you speake the truth.
Still waiting for 3 units from batch#1

I'm really sorry and sad for you. You did missed thousand of usd dollars already...

Anyway your order and mine, 2 unit + 3 unit : we are at 7500 usd scammed?

Let count more and show people what size is the problem that they all want ignore...

goxed
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1006

Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 09:15:21 AM

Avalon is a bit responsive now with their ticket website. You can try to post  a few support tickets along with wallet bit confirmation number and wait for the results.

Revewing Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.
neotrix (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2013, 11:40:25 AM

Avalon is a bit responsive now with their ticket website. You can try to post  a few support tickets along with wallet bit confirmation number and wait for the results.

Thank you for advice anyway I done all I have to... Now will just wait 1 or 2 days more for a reply or then I will go out of this thread, stoping to waste time... letting my Lawer handle this for me. 'Im like avalon, Im busy, even more... They are aware of my order, shop info are again updated...but my order still not listed.

I have waited 3 month more than I should, more than some who ordered after me. Sure I waited less than batch 1 mising people but their case is unbelievable and their loss are totally scaring...For them free units should even be offered to try to compensate their loss...

For my order, a deliver in next week or a refund will be enought (Refund in BTC as avalon take only BTC they can refund only BTC) In this case I will have loaned money to avalon for 0% but well...better than to have nothing

neotrix (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2013, 01:52:46 PM

Still waiting a reply or see my account in shop updated with a order, a tracking id...

Wayne_Chang

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 02:57:54 PM

As there is only a few batch#2 customers did not receive their miners such as neotrix. I think BitSyncom should give these guys a direct contact channel to solve the problem case by case. It will be better than using support ticket.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: