Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:10:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] DIMPAY ICO. INVEST FOR TOMORROW. TODAY.  (Read 26640 times)
Dmitr.g

Activity: 175
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:56:52 PM

I like the DIM currencies approach. Makes a lot of sense.
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:01:42 PM

HitBTC technical issues delay listing of DIMCOIN

i hope this technical issues will be fixed soon.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Tim.Bet

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:48:59 AM

What is your next target after Latin America?
FrankNoland (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:02:27 AM

I start with looking for the founders in the white paper and announcement, so there is no founders presented in the announcement or in the white paper, and the announcement is done by User FrankNoland that in the Bio say that he is from Germany, frankNoland lists his homepage to be https://www.studiokhumo.co.za, a South African marketing company.

After checking out the DIMPAYs website we are in luck and find the Leading Team and Team listed, we can though not see any Frank Nolan listed so let’s guess it is a rented marketing company and the founders are not announcing their own project.

Still it do not not say who the founders are, and we see a pretty big team 17 people without counting the Advisors, there are though only 3 advisors, so that is a good number.

As this with no listed founders makes me a bit curious, I’m going to have a look at the Internet info that we can find.

Stay tuned for more updates.
Just to get one thing straight, I am not working for the DIMPAY, I am just managing the campaigns here on the forum. All your allegations are too good to be true, you haven't provided any evidence that supports your allegations. Why don't you say anything about the developers? DIMPAY is one of the greatest ICOs happened this year and consist of the most experienced team of developers. The project has huge potential and I personally see it following in bitcoin footsteps.

Good Morning Frank, here the sun just came up and I’m sending this from my iPhone so please excuse any spelling mistakes.
My analyzing is just done the same way we do it at the Venture Capital investors here at Sand Hill Road, nothing special.

You start with finding out about the management team, as developers do not lead them selfs, and a management team with out a solid track record is rejected form start even if there is a good product, as for for evidence, which is a strange thing to ask for, as it is not brain surgery to go in and look at Whois.com and LinkedIn.com, internet is your friend, and it is standard tools by any investor worth his money.

I personally think that the management is important, but not as important as programmers, programmers are the ones who work on the final product, so the fact that management wasn't present on the website doesn't mean that the project isn't legit. DIMPAY ICO is legit and every investor that invested will def. thank themselves later. The team behind the project work very hard to make the project a success and the last thing they need is you telling investors not to invest, its their choice after all. Besides DIMCOIN is getting listed on the 22nd this month.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
Lifes

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:21:03 PM

I start with looking for the founders in the white paper and announcement, so there is no founders presented in the announcement or in the white paper, and the announcement is done by User FrankNoland that in the Bio say that he is from Germany, frankNoland lists his homepage to be https://www.studiokhumo.co.za, a South African marketing company.

After checking out the DIMPAYs website we are in luck and find the Leading Team and Team listed, we can though not see any Frank Nolan listed so let’s guess it is a rented marketing company and the founders are not announcing their own project.

Still it do not not say who the founders are, and we see a pretty big team 17 people without counting the Advisors, there are though only 3 advisors, so that is a good number.

As this with no listed founders makes me a bit curious, I’m going to have a look at the Internet info that we can find.

Stay tuned for more updates.
Just to get one thing straight, I am not working for the DIMPAY, I am just managing the campaigns here on the forum. All your allegations are too good to be true, you haven't provided any evidence that supports your allegations. Why don't you say anything about the developers? DIMPAY is one of the greatest ICOs happened this year and consist of the most experienced team of developers. The project has huge potential and I personally see it following in bitcoin footsteps.

Good Morning Frank, here the sun just came up and I’m sending this from my iPhone so please excuse any spelling mistakes.
My analyzing is just done the same way we do it at the Venture Capital investors here at Sand Hill Road, nothing special.

You start with finding out about the management team, as developers do not lead them selfs, and a management team with out a solid track record is rejected form start even if there is a good product, as for for evidence, which is a strange thing to ask for, as it is not brain surgery to go in and look at Whois.com and LinkedIn.com, internet is your friend, and it is standard tools by any investor worth his money.

I personally think that the management is important, but not as important as programmers, programmers are the ones who work on the final product, so the fact that management wasn't present on the website doesn't mean that the project isn't legit. DIMPAY ICO is legit and every investor that invested will def. thank themselves later. The team behind the project work very hard to make the project a success and the last thing they need is you telling investors not to invest, its their choice after all. Besides DIMCOIN is getting listed on the 22nd this month.

Agree with you but how investors know that the programmers are work? We dont see nothing , just words, its easy to said we have programmers working very hard and dont have nothing. Its crypto , a lot of icos are scam (dont saying dimcoin its scam) so you have to be transparent if you want people trust you.
DeepOcean21

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:03:06 AM

Unfortunately, the explanation came from HitBTC. Listing of DIMCOIN would be delayed. This is not about with the developer team. Hitbtc stated that the delay was due to the technical infrastructure and they were very upset and the decision was too difficult to make. They also announced that the listing date is 22nd of this month.
unkletoken

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:50:55 AM

It's great that every user have guarantees in Privare Account. But I'm wondering which guarantees will get all the future users of this plarform?
fgreg2692june

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:01:07 AM

Does anyone know for which goods and services will it be possible to pay with the help of DEPOTWALLET?
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:06:45 AM

I became very interesred in direct debiting service. Does anyone have detailed information on it?
MadduckUK

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:15:04 AM

I've just read that it'll be possible to transfer money to other people with the help of DEPOTWALLET. Tell me, will it be possible to transfer money only to other DIMPAY users within the platform or will there be an opportunity to transfer funds from this wallet to other ones?
romgenie

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:15:19 AM

Hello. Can you tell us about the main differences between Business and Private accounts?
mr.icoanalyst

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:16:19 PM

Hello Frank.
Let's just say that I along with all those who work with anlysis would not agree to that the programmers are more important than the leadership. A good idea without solid leadership is like a fast boat without a rudder, it's doomed to fail. On the other hand, a solid and experienced leadership can make even a mediocre concept work and prosper.
If the leadership is there and just has had a bit of a mishap with communication and making themselves visible, I'd advise you as a campaign manager to pass on these concerns up the ladder.
If they are serious, this is really an issue that could be fixed within a few minutes.
thresher

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:08:54 AM

The transaction volume was low and the depth of the board was shallow, holding around $ 0.04. However, the fact that HitBTC is suffering from NEM and NEM base coins is also reflected in DIMCOIN. Yesterday I sent 1000 DIMCOIN for trial. Normally, the coins that need to be credited within 1-2 minutes have not yet been accounted for. It took a few days for people to settle for coin. I'm waiting with patience.
hana gonzales

Activity: 215

iLink2Music

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:48:47 PM

I am sure will be many who are interested in this project ,, in terms of the concept is well ordered in my opinion. success brother

iLink2Music     ●     PRE-ICO LIVE     ●     J O I N  U S
|   THE POWER TO SHARE & CONNECT GLOBAL MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT   |
[          FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM          ]
AirFlame

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:20:06 PM

Unfortunately, the anticipated scenario took place and DIMCOIN densely sold its sales, opening Hitbtc's coin transfer. I estimated it to be 0.05. After seeing 0.035, I received a harsh response. But this purchase again ate a hard sell. Coin is currently trying to keep the ICO price at 0.04 cent.
FrankNoland (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:02:31 PM

Please note the most recent update on HitBTC.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
dustboy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 517

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:26:16 PM

So what will you do in the near future for the development of your project dev? There are too many problems at HitBTC, will you try to get dimpay/dimcoin listed in other better exchanges this year? I have lost some dimcoin already due to the problem at HitBTC, not so sure if I will get it back but it makes me start to leave hitbtc just after my first try to use them.
FrankNoland (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:56:24 AM

AMA with the Communications Team starting in approximately 5 minutes: https://www.reddit.com/r/Official_DIMCOIN/comments/7oxgdu/ama_with_the_communications_team_08012018/

FrankNoland (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:58:59 AM

So what will you do in the near future for the development of your project dev? There are too many problems at HitBTC, will you try to get dimpay/dimcoin listed in other better exchanges this year? I have lost some dimcoin already due to the problem at HitBTC, not so sure if I will get it back but it makes me start to leave hitbtc just after my first try to use them.
I just assume that information regarding more exchanges will be announced later. Did you include the payment ID in the message box for the transaction to HitBTC? If yes, probably your transaction will confirm on the network soon.

FrankNoland (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:36:24 AM

AMA with the Communications Team starting in approximately 30 minutes: Official DIMCOIN subreddit

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: