Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:23:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] DIMPAY ICO. INVEST FOR TOMORROW. TODAY.  (Read 26640 times)
dustboy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 517

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:57:36 PM

thank you for the distribution. 
where the exchange dimpay token is traded?

Dimpay token or dimcoin that you have on your wallet? If you have dimcoin, then the only place to trade now is at hitbtc but the price is very low now (under the ICO price). Lucky me, I sold what I have invested during the ICO when the price was still above the ICO price and I bought some more dimcoin recently with some of the profit that I got from the ICO. I hope the dev will make something new in the near future that may affect its price to rise.  Grin
FrankNoland (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:49:57 AM

thank you for the distribution. 
where the exchange dimpay token is traded?
DIMCOIN is currently trading at HitBTC: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dimcoin/#markets and DIM TOKENS will be traded once HYBSE is functional.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
FrankNoland (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:27:12 PM

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
okinawa

Activity: 574
Merit: 259

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:43:23 AM

This ANN is really quiet, I wonder if anyone joined this ICO ? I think lots of people were angry during this ICO because they couldn't get DIMCOIN listed on any exchange. I wonder if Dimpay is listed on any exchange yet ? I don't see any update on this project. Did the devs gave up on Dimpay so they can focus on Dimcoin maybe ?
I can see why lots of people are losing confidence in this project, devs you need to do something or people will keep selling.

FrankNoland (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:32:30 AM

This ANN is really quiet, I wonder if anyone joined this ICO ? I think lots of people were angry during this ICO because they couldn't get DIMCOIN listed on any exchange. I wonder if Dimpay is listed on any exchange yet ? I don't see any update on this project. Did the devs gave up on Dimpay so they can focus on Dimcoin maybe ?
I can see why lots of people are losing confidence in this project, devs you need to do something or people will keep selling.
No, It's listed already on HitBTC and Iquant, you need to understand that DIMCOIN were sold during DIMPAY ICO, and DIMPAY is one of the components that build up the DIM Ecosystem, The devs didn't give up, announcement will be made soon. DIM is a long-term project and it will take sometime until everything is fully functional.

FrankNoland (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:34:09 AM

DIMCOIN wishing everyone a happy Chinese New Year!

okinawa

Activity: 574
Merit: 259

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:48:28 AM

No, It's listed already on HitBTC and Iquant, you need to understand that DIMCOIN were sold during DIMPAY ICO, and DIMPAY is one of the components that build up the DIM Ecosystem, The devs didn't give up, announcement will be made soon. DIM is a long-term project and it will take sometime until everything is fully functional.

Yeah I know that Dimcoin is listed on Hitbtc but what about the Dimpay token ? Do you mean there aren't any Dimpay tokens ? Then what did the ICO participants gets during the Dimpay token sale ? Did they receive Dimcoin tokens ?
Okay good to know that you are going to announce something soon, i agree with you Dim is a long term project and I am planning to hold but it's a little sad to see the price dump so much.

FrankNoland (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:13:26 PM

Yeah I know that Dimcoin is listed on Hitbtc but what about the Dimpay token ? Do you mean there aren't any Dimpay tokens ? Then what did the ICO participants gets during the Dimpay token sale ? Did they receive Dimcoin tokens ?
Okay good to know that you are going to announce something soon, i agree with you Dim is a long term project and I am planning to hold but it's a little sad to see the price dump so much.
Yes, during DIMPAY ICO they sold DIMCOIN, I personally think that the value will recover, it's not only DIMCOIN that is declining in value, almost all currencies are, the market is volatile and values tend to rise and fall quickly, we will wake up the next day only to find out that DIMCOIN has sky-rocketed to new highs. I am definitely holding this coin8)

FrankNoland (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:21:49 AM

Please note that DIMPAY website www.dimpay.io is currently under maintenance

FrankNoland (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:26:48 AM

DIMCOIN

Activity: 540
Merit: 101

DIMCOIN - The Future of Equity on the Blockchain.

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 07:12:26 AM

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   DIMCOIN ●  Tomorrow. Today.   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❱❱❱  HitBTC  ❱❱❱  BTC-Alpha  ❱❱❱  Exrates❱❱❱CoinMarketCap❱❱❱
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ❱❱ | Facebook | Telegram | Twitter  ❱❱  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FrankNoland (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:48:43 AM

DIMCOIN

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 03:32:04 PM

DIMCOIN

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 09:18:51 AM

asd9znnn9999

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:15:47 PM

NEM is a nice blockchain platform. It will surely continue its rally and therefore also have a positive impact on Dimcoin and Dimpay, as one of the few coins using the NEM platform so far.
FrankNoland (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:06:58 AM

NEM is a nice blockchain platform. It will surely continue its rally and therefore also have a positive impact on Dimcoin and Dimpay, as one of the few coins using the NEM platform so far.
Indeed, NEM is a fantastic platform to mosaics on, it has the potential of increasing in value and being recognised worldwide, so are the mosaics built on it. DIMCOIN has all the chances of making it in the near future and we as investors need to be patient, support and hold our investments.

DIMCOIN

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 07:05:25 AM

DIMCOIN

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 07:32:10 AM

DIMCOIN

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 02:09:14 PM

Dear Community, we need your help to get DIMCOIN onto Bit-Z! If DIMCOIN gets enough votes then all the participants who voted will receive a piece of the 5 million DIMCOIN give away pool. If we do not get enough votes then the Vote coins will be refunded.

For every vote the community gets, the DIM team will match it. So, if the community raises 1,000,000 votes then the DIM team will provide the other 1,000,000 votes bringing us to our goal of 2,000,000!

Steps for voting: https://medium.com/@CryptoBro/how-to-vote-for-dimcoin-to-be-listed-on-bit-z-top-10-exchange-by-volume-e43a2342e164

Rejinx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:15:37 PM

Too diverse ICO's currency draw in every 1 minute. This is a very bad signal for cryptocurrency market
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: