Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:12:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what are the best exchange sites?  (Read 23267 times)
Mame89

Activity: 1596
Merit: 447

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:28:23 PM

Hye well-wishers
   I have some bitcoins and need to exchange them with etherum. I want  to Participate in the STORM Token Crowdsale. So need to know what are the best exchange sites where i can exchange btc to etherum.? Besides anyone has well known about storm token crowdsale? Is it safe to participate Storm ICO program?

i think for now poloniex and bittrex are the best, but they are not indiscriminate token listing for ICO so for alternative i recommend you choose kucoin.com or binance.com

Trust is key in cryptocurrency activities- one of such is trading in Exchanges. So long exchanges maintain trust and friendly atmosphere as well as having transparent requirements, the exchange will receive patronage and thrive in the long run. In my opinion, Binance is doing well in the services they are rendering.

I totally agree with your thoughts binance.com is one of the most favorite exchange places for ICO investors.
Yeah bin bin adlah is one of the good exchange places for investors but besides this there are also other alternatives and I think COBINHOOD is also good.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
$Darkloard$

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:15:25 PM

if you are a trader, you must choose the exchange that received a lot of trade in this coin, which you want to trade buy less and sell expensive. To do this, you need to monitor the coinmarketcap to check all the fluctuations in one place.
dogandogru

Activity: 481
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:11:36 PM

According to me, Coinbase is the best exchange site. It is the world’s largest Bitcoin broker. The users can buy Bitcoin with their bank accounts, credit or debit card, SEPA transfer, iDEAL and many more methods according to your location. Besides this Binance, Bitmex, and Gate.io are also good cryptocurrency exchange sites.
seymenyunus1654

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:16:50 PM

I think binance and bittrex.It depends on what coins you are looking to acquire. Not all coins are available on all exchanges. Also the withdrawal and trading fees are different from exchange to exchange. Always check the Fees and Withdrawal cost for the coins you are interested in before sending anything to the exchange. Some exchanges have a minimum withdrawal limit as well so it is important to consider all these factors when deciding where to trade.
hirozaki faraday

Activity: 266
Merit: 279

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:48:13 PM

All the exchange is the best so we no longer need any more because all is the best I can not try all the exchange but I know the best they are because I see all the traders enjoy to enjoy their trade coins in exchange.
altcoiner

Activity: 351
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:24:08 PM

From my personal experience, i never had problems with poloniex in years, most of the time I'm using shapeshift tho.
ProfitIsland

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:26:17 AM

My trading experience - 3 years on different exchanges. Poloniex and Bittrex are the best exchanges for me, during this time.
Ardan17

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:38:06 AM

Generally the largest bitcoin exchange will be above the list above. For example Bitfinex, GDAX, Kraken, Coinbase. all represent a large volume proportion. The daily volume varies, and therefore the largest exchange in the world varies daily.
ekowkow

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

JUST HODL !

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:12:09 PM

Bitpaction Exchanger I think this platform goes into the best Exchange category for now, because the fee is quite small and very many new coins that come on this list Exchange, of course it will have an impact on the development of this exchange.
Shavedcoconut

Activity: 69
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:24:42 PM

Hye well-wishers
   I have some bitcoins and need to exchange them with etherum. I want  to Participate in the STORM Token Crowdsale. So need to know what are the best exchange sites where i can exchange btc to etherum.? Besides anyone has well known about storm token crowdsale? Is it safe to participate Storm ICO program?
If you want to direct convert it to  ETH  without registering in the website better try shapeshift.io
if you want  a reputable exchange then try bittrex or poloneix .

Great info, thanks for this. It's good to know not every exchange requires you to register for conversions. I see that as a positive feature tbh:)
CoinSlayer

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:23:32 PM

all the exchange is the best so we no longer need any more because all is the best I can not try all the exchange but I know the best they are because I see all the traders enjoy to enjoy their trade coins in exchange.
Lan75
Copper Member

Activity: 363
Merit: 9

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:46:29 PM

At the end of 2017, the Binance ranked first in terms of trade volumes. I also began to use it and I like it.
Binance exchange is a very good centralized exchange at the moment. It is becoming very popular now because user of this exchange including me did not encounter big problems during transaction.
hawaii236

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:40:33 PM

The best is Binance.
Irinagoduna1

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:53:28 PM

Actually I have never heard about STORM Token Crowdsale and I do not know how good it is, but I've heard about Poloniex. And they say that it is a good, even one of the best, service
recklessMe

Activity: 195

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:44:11 AM

Generally the largest bitcoin exchange will be above the list above. For example Bitfinex, GDAX, Kraken, Coinbase. all represent a large volume proportion. The daily volume varies, and therefore the largest exchange in the world varies daily.

Agree. I would also go for large exchanges as they are generally more trusted and have high trade volumes. Would also add cex among those mentioned, their btc eth market is quite vivid as well - https://cex.io/eth-btc
glax1983

Activity: 541
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:53:08 AM

Bittrex and binance for me is the only best exchanges so far. I don`t recommend other exchanges except those two. Hope some exchanges will follow these two.
jsxcryptoman

Activity: 350
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:46:41 AM

Me liked Binance. He have many altcoins and good trade volums, what very important.
samward

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:39:39 PM

For now I use several exchanges in order not to keep all my capital in one place. I think this is the right strategy, which reduces the risks. Now my capital is divided between Bitrex, Binance, KuCoin, Gate.io, Huobi.pro and Poloniex. Even if one of the exchanges is hacked I don't keep all eggs in just one basket.
semarm3sem

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:25:53 PM

I prefer dealing with decentralized exchanges (an exchange without the regulatory hurdle) like bitshares.org’s DEX. The wallets are supported and hosted by several programs like Openledger, Cryptonomex, Compumatrix and other sites from various countries worldwide. And If you are from Australia Coinspot.com.au is super clean and user friendly. Not as cheap as other australian brokers but fast and easy way to buy 40+ different coins.
FasT09

Activity: 164

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:02:38 PM

Bittrex
Bittrex is a cryptocurrency exchange AS which has been increasingly popular among traders since its operation in December 2014. Stable growth makes it one of the most profitable exchanges in the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: