Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:08:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what are the best exchange sites?  (Read 23263 times)
syypro

Activity: 368
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:52:39 PM

Hye well-wishers
   I have some bitcoins and need to exchange them with etherum. I want  to Participate in the STORM Token Crowdsale. So need to know what are the best exchange sites where i can exchange btc to etherum.? Besides anyone has well known about storm token crowdsale? Is it safe to participate Storm ICO program?

Exchange can be done on any crypto exchange. If you do not want to get your money on the stock exchange, you can make an exchange directly through your wallet. Not all wallets support this function, but some support it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Esterklu

Activity: 728

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:46:16 PM

I like Bittrex, Binance. For shitcoins i like Yobit without withdrawal limits. For new tokens EtherDelta and TokenJar (but just for some coins and it is not always working correct).
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:59:15 PM

I like Bittrex, Binance. For shitcoins i like Yobit without withdrawal limits. For new tokens EtherDelta and TokenJar (but just for some coins and it is not always working correct).
I also always used bittrex, as well as kucoin. But for new tokens it is better to select an idex. I especially like the functionality, when only a wallet key is needed to access a trade.
Arlette Foxsparkle

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:02:02 PM

I thinks all exchanges are good it depends on what cryptocurrency do you have. When you are want to trade cryptocurrency it is better to choose exchange that has have a low fee for you to get more cryptos. However when you want long term investment it is good to find exchange on the top like Binance, Bittrex, Kucoin, Bitfinex, Mercatox, Idex, or Hitbtc.
Rhamon

Activity: 98
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:04:11 PM

Binance is also good exchange site. They only put lower fees on exchange and you won't be having difficult at trading because the user's interface is very friendly. Your account is likely more secured also in Binance because you can put another security to your login like sms verification and google authentication in the profile
AlanShlafter

Activity: 157
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:06:08 PM

There are a lot of exchange sites that you can use for trading altcoins. You can use Binance, Bittrex, Bitfinex, KuCoin, HitBTC, Huobi and many more.
ozanipek

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:18:43 PM

It all depends on what you want to trade with coins because there are different volumes of trade on different exchangers.
Here it is necessary to take into account first of all what I have written above.
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:25:06 PM

there are a lot of good exchanges, but I think IDEX and bancor are easy to, in use, everyone will have a favorite exchanger Grin Grin

IDEX is only for trading Ethereum with its tokens and not with other coins that belong to different blockchain, plus it has low volume and always there is big gab between sell order and buy others. I use only for trading some Tokens that get listed on it as first initial exchange.

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:38:30 PM

Hye well-wishers
   I have some bitcoins and need to exchange them with etherum. I want  to Participate in the STORM Token Crowdsale. So need to know what are the best exchange sites where i can exchange btc to etherum.? Besides anyone has well known about storm token crowdsale? Is it safe to participate Storm ICO program?

If you want to find the best exchanging sites that suits your needs. Here some of the sites that depends on your needs: Ally Invest that is best in cheaper value, E-Trade for academics purposes, TD Amertrade and Charles Schwab for multiple purpose in trading, and other sites that is good for your needs.

▄▄
 ▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄         ▄▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████▀░░▀█████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░██░█████
█░░▀█████░░████████▄░░▄█████
 ░█░░░░░░░██████████████████
 ░░▄████████░░████████░░░░█
  █████████░██░░░░░░░░░██░█
   █████████░░░████████░░█
    ░░░░░░███████████████
     ████░░█████▀░░▀████
      ████░░░░░░░░██░██
       ██████████▄░░▄█
         ███████████
           ███████
             ███
SECURYPTO|  MONETIZING ANONYMOUS 
   CONTENT DISTRIBUTION   
|JOIN NOW
     AIR DROP!
|
FOLLOW
US ON:

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
     ████▀▀▀▀
     ███
     ███
  ██████████
  ██████████
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
|
WHITEPAPER
GITHUB
YOUTUBE
REDDIT
tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:40:59 PM

For me binance , kucoin , and hitbtc are the best exchanges cause i have been traded on those exchanges several times and never encountered any problem.

todayin

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:17:06 PM

i trust these exchanges . Binance,Bitfinex and HitBTC . among them , Binance's trading volume is the largest . its transaction fee is only 0.05% . you can complete the exchange quickly .
mtsaidur

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:15:10 PM

There are many types of currency exchanges, among which I have chosen poloniex. I know this is the best sites for exchange of currency. Also there are Binance, Bittrex and HitBTC etc currency exchanger.
MuhNofa

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:06:37 PM

if you want to sell your bitcoin to ETH you can redeem it on Exchange Bittrex, depending on if the sale is using smartcontact that can be seen by everyone I am sure it is safe
LaGata888

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:03:15 PM

A great new exchange and trading website that's helped me in more ways than one is Covesting

You can securely exchange BTC with other digital currencies, as well as withdrawing and depositing USD, EUR & GBP instantly, no problem.

It's a neat and really easy to use tool for everything crypto and trading related. They provide a "Crypto Intelligence" area (https://ci.covesting.io/) with the latest news, trade techniques and ideas by experienced traders, educational resources, technical analysis lessons, etc.  It's like Binance in the way it has its own token (COV token used to facilitate fees and success profit payments), but Covesting will buy back and burn.  Where 50% of the fees generated by the platform will be used to buy the COV tokens and burn continuously i.e. these tokens will be locked in a smart contract and can never be released which helps in reducing the token supply and increase the value of COV token.

As an experienced trader you can gain extra profit from your trades by allowing other less experienced traders to copy you, adding a sweet 18% to your profit.  Anyone can share their trades too, obviously people will follow you based on your success rate.  The success fee is only taken from the person copying, if the trade was of course successful.  Another way users can profit is simply by referring their friends to the platform, to then receive up to 40% of their friends fees...forever.

Covesting has all the features you expect from the leading exchanges, just with the highest standard of security, functionality and the most technologically advanced tools in the industry.

It is currently in its Beta Version phase, and due to officially launch soon in this Q3. I really feel this will be one of the "greats" in the industry once they go live.
pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:08:51 PM

Binance, okex, kucoin and bittrex this is my top picks when it comes to best exchanges but always remember storing your tokens in this exchanges is not a good idea.
Rhamon

Activity: 98
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:25:37 PM

Binance is currently my favorite exchange to use.  It's the new kid on the block but is taking the industry by storm.
Slava_2017

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:37:43 PM

I always go to monitor the exchangers and from there I choose the best and of course with a good course
ZeusTrade
Copper Member

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:40:45 PM

I see here in the forum still in doubt with this currently better are the shapeshift and changenow anbos do not need to register they send within minutes quantity without bureaucracy without identifying well practically
ever_3x

Activity: 909
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:23:28 AM

For me i am always trade bittrex, hitbtc, cryptopia
So far until now is good no problem
If i choice bittrex is best for me
Businesscase

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:29:46 PM

There are a lot of exchangers and some of them are trading with USD as well. I'm usually using Binance and Bitrex for trading. IDEX for new token trading and exchange, and Livecoin, Exmo usually to cashout.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: