Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:46:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what are the best exchange sites?  (Read 23267 times)
CoinsOrDie

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:37:15 PM

Binance is the best exchange since 2018 and at the present time. It's hard to get a good exchange like Binance.

boh1215

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:57:27 PM

all exchanges I think are all good, but look for the best among one of them, like binance and bittrex
Chaelbrin

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:59:32 PM

Pal, you can attempt shapeshift and cryptopia. I generally utilize these destinations and I haven't confronted any issues till this day. Infact today additionally I utilized cryptopia for trading my bitcoin money to btc and pulled back my bitcoin straightforwardly to my wallet with no issues. Charges is smidgen high to withdraw btc, however other than that all is well. You can attempt these destinations with no stresses.
Serveev

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:21:37 PM

Very good exchange is binance and poloniex. These exchanges work well and there were no problems with them. There you can exchange many altcoins.
jonhn772

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 03:50:26 PM

Currently there have so many exchanges.But I recommend you to use Binance, Bittrex,Poloniex and Kucoin exchange.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:54:04 PM

Yobit.net, Bittrex, Binance and Hitbtc are some of the best exchangers from where you can convert your ETH to BTC or BTC to ETH easily with low fees.
thienthankt1

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:03:47 PM

These are the only exchange site that i trust the most.
binance
Huobi
Hitbtc
bittrex

Ive traded on those sites and never encountered any problem.
fakerhunia

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:05:36 PM

For airdrop owners like me, the forkdelta exchange site is ideal for deposit coin, waiting and selling before the captain of the project officially announces when the token will be on the big exchange site.
OnnoTunes

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 09:37:21 PM

Hye well-wishers
   I have some bitcoins and need to exchange them with etherum. I want  to Participate in the STORM Token Crowdsale. So need to know what are the best exchange sites where i can exchange btc to etherum.? Besides anyone has well known about storm token crowdsale? Is it safe to participate Storm ICO program?
I heard about Storm token but not really know about it. You can use most popular exchanges like Binance, Bittrex, KuCoin, HitBTC and much more.
chicipuci

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:26:03 PM

I use Bittrex for bitcoin and ETH. And I also like Yobit because of the lack of a limit. In general, there are many exchange sites on the Internet. I think you can choose the one that you like.
DgurJIupyf

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

http://o-tu.ru/

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:32:35 PM

this now poloniex and bittrex is the best exchanger
poloniex very low withdraw fee, another bittrex and poloniex , hitbtc is good too

I fully agree with your opinion that the best exchanges for today is Poloniex & Bittrex & Binance/ all other exchanges are not worth much attention.

alient86

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:46:05 PM

For profitable exchange, you need to check several exchanges and find the right one. But I always give preference to Binance and Bitfinex
blackandred

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:46:11 PM

my favorite exchange is Binance . it is the most influential exchanges . the volume of transactions is very large , every day . the transaction fee is only 0.05% . however , decentralized exchanges will replace it , not far from the future
Niya

Activity: 811
Merit: 512

Enhalo Mining

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 07:58:41 PM

Hye well-wishers
   I have some bitcoins and need to exchange them with etherum. I want  to Participate in the STORM Token Crowdsale. So need to know what are the best exchange sites where i can exchange btc to etherum.? Besides anyone has well known about storm token crowdsale? Is it safe to participate Storm ICO program?

If you just need to exchange BTC to ETH I suggest you to use decentralized exchanges, like the Waves one.
Wolfwar

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:52:55 PM

my favorite exchange is Binance . it is the most influential exchanges . the volume of transactions is very large , every day . the transaction fee is only 0.05% . however , decentralized exchanges will replace it , not far from the future
The fact is that the crypto currency needs to be legalized by all countries. This suggests that the state will control not only the company ico, but the entire business around the crypto currency. Therefore, the exchanges will also be under supervision. Based on this, I do not see a big difference today between centralized or centralized exchanges.
AlanShlafter

Activity: 157

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:14:41 PM

Best altcoin exchange site is Binance in my opinion. You can also use other ones such as, KuCoin, HitBTC, Bittrex and Bitfinex.
Visteryy

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:09:35 PM

I used to use Bittrex regularly for my exchanges, but nowadays I mainly use Binance and Kucoin because of its simple interface, ease of use and many incentives for investors.
Ryanpogi

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:06:53 AM

I recommend to you is Yobit features a chat box on the right-hand side of its web interface, which gives a sneak peek into the answers to these questions. in terms of security of the platform, Yobit offers several security protocols for the security of wallets on its platform. These include the use of 2-factor authentication for logins and use of token codes for withdrawal transactions. Customer support is only reachable using a support ticket, which for a platform with such high volume of traders, is quite disappointing. There have also been a few complaints of missing altcoin holdings, though it is not clear if these occurred spontaneously or during withdrawals. Yobit should, therefore, work on improving its reliability. It has a strong brand name in the market but it is failing to meet the expectations of some of its customers in several aspects. It's up to you to choose yobit. For me yobit is the best. Thank you.
Alkhalifi69

Activity: 307

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:31:29 AM

Hye well-wishers
you can redeem your bitcoin on cryptopia, or you can exchange your bitcoin money directly into your wallet, but for a little expensive.
but if you want to find a lower cost you can try it on poloniex and bittrex exchangger.
denyfirmasyahputra

Activity: 156

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:39:22 AM

Currently I like to use Binance, Bittrex and Indodax because I am satisfied with the performance and service of them,  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: