Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:59:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what are the best exchange sites?  (Read 23263 times)
vikgolovin

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:57:01 PM

I have been using binance for a very long time and I consider it to be one of the most convenient and safe at the moment!

[   D E A L J O Y  -  instant crypto cashbacks   ]       //    Whitepaper    //
               ►►  JOIN ICO NOW  ◄◄   Earn Crypto by shopping online
Facebook    .    Twitter    .    Telegram    .    Medium    .    Reddit    .   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ciang huang

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 01:40:18 PM

I suggest that if you have a lot of btc or eth, it's better to have a safe and reliable binance or in other exchanges like okek, huobi, kucoin, hitbtc, all of which are very good exchanges.

marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:16:51 AM

There are several exchangers for the example of Binance,  Kraken and Bitfinex. But in my opinion the best is a Binance
jebul2

Activity: 555

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 09:06:37 PM

Hye well-wishers
   I have some bitcoins and need to exchange them with etherum. I want  to Participate in the STORM Token Crowdsale. So need to know what are the best exchange sites where i can exchange btc to etherum.? Besides anyone has well known about storm token crowdsale? Is it safe to participate Storm ICO program?

if you have a lot of btc or eth if you want to be exchanged I suggest you to trade in binance or huobi, okex he is an exchange that is currently in the top ten.

[
SmartIphone
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:25:36 PM

Hye well-wishers
   I have some bitcoins and need to exchange them with etherum. I want  to Participate in the STORM Token Crowdsale. So need to know what are the best exchange sites where i can exchange btc to etherum.? Besides anyone has well known about storm token crowdsale? Is it safe to participate Storm ICO program?

if you have a lot of btc or eth if you want to be exchanged I suggest you to trade in binance or huobi, okex he is an exchange that is currently in the top ten.

Yobit is an old exchange in the market but it doesn't mean that it is the best one, binance I can say the newest big exchange and it is the most popular exchange now even though it is only almost 1 year.
I would prefer binance over yobit because of the limits, the support and many other factors that I don't like yobit, it is not like the yobit we have known before they changed too much.
neulopdua

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:24:11 PM

for now the good exchange that I know is Poloniex Try binance and marketcap in this market, or there are other markets where the exchange is better.
You can also try it elsewhere, so that you can get more profit all you want is greater to exchange.
asnawi98

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:55:28 PM

in my opinion, all exchanges are good, the price is the difference, sometimes the price of coins in this market is different from the price in other markets, only the price is different as long as we make the transaction can always be, for now there are lots of coins that are considered quality to marketcap.
pedangrusak

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:40:35 PM

currently I use binance more, kucoin and bitfinex until I need to install apps on my android phone. looking at market developments and trading in bed makes me more comfortable
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:31:11 PM

Here's a list of all crypto exchanges. IMO, the best one is Binance. They have a lot of volume, UX looks nice and it's very stable.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:05:14 AM

Binance is one of the most considerable as best token exchange these days, many users are satisfied by its service and security given by the developers and the system itself.

Not only their coin but also exchange is showing interest because they are following high-security measures compared to other exchange. For a listing, they are listing very good coins in the market which has huge potential in the market, in the recent trends Binance is my best exchange.
Rafiqul

Activity: 1358

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 03:37:39 PM

There are many good exchanges. In my experience i think Idex, Bittrex, Banance, Hitbtc and Frokdelta are the best exchange sites. Most of my favorite exchange is Idex.

LUGHUL

Activity: 387
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 06:29:57 AM

I think all the exchanges are good, but if you are looking for the best exchange I think Binance. Binance will not enter shitcoin even though they will pay Binance 4000 BTC. Only good projects and tokens will be registered at Binance.

▼ mindsync.ai ▼
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
△ Join now △
princehandsome

Activity: 731
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:26:40 AM

there are many good exchange sites but some people have their own favorite places and you can also determine where the exchange site is right for you. bittrex, binance, hitbtc, poloniex, mercatox, cryptopia, and still many more. choose your choice.
jemarie20

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:37:31 AM

Maybe the best exchange sites is the old exchange because those exchange is popular to many people in the crypto world that is why it can bring big volume to any good coins and make it more expensive, so those exchange are good because you can easy to see which coins are good and which coins are not good.

superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:47:20 AM

Exchanges with high trading volume everyday are the best exchanges,they can pump a coin easily or even dump.
Binace ,bittrex are best exchnages for me and exchanges with no kyc that requires to withdraw.

99Rifat99

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:06:10 PM

Hye well-wishers

You can Exchange your bitcoin in this platform.
https://ipdbse.com
Its very good site for exchange coin. Exchange fee very small like 2-3% trusted site you can exchange here.
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:44:06 AM

I think all the exchanges are good, but if you are looking for the best exchange I think Binance. Binance will not enter shitcoin even though they will pay Binance 4000 BTC. Only good projects and tokens will be registered at Binance.

Yes, i agree they will research before listing any coin, Binance is kept improving its scalability in the market in order to provide the best security system for the community. I hope compared to other Binance is one of the most secure platforms for trading.
elitemobb

Activity: 579
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 07:43:30 PM

There is a huge amount of them now and I don’t completely trust some kind of exchange. But as for me one of the best and which I use is Binance
hidrocop

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 12:38:00 PM

I think the best cryptocoin exchange site is Binance, I store my investments in Binance and I do my daily trading in Binance
thunderbitz2717

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:22:02 PM

Hye well-wishers

If you really want the best exchange, try to check them at the coinmarketcap pal. You can see over that site the top 10 exchange platform and one of those exchange was Binance, coinbene, Idax, Lbank, Okex, Houbi and bitfinex now its up to you on which of this platform you like to do the actual trade.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: