Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:48:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trust shows Negative  (Read 131 times)
emirate867 (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:42:07 PM

Hi, I have been experiencing a change in my BT profile for the past two days. Whenever I logged in, I see the Trust Icon showing red. Please, what does this mean and what can I do to restore it back to normal?
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:48:02 PM

Hi, I have been experiencing a change in my BT profile for the past two days. Whenever I logged in, I see the Trust Icon showing red. Please, what does this mean and what can I do to restore it back to normal?

It means that a member of DT2+ has tagged you as "untrustworthy"/ a scammer / a fraud, you name it.

The user that gave it to you strongly believes that you are one of the above things, there's actually 3 things you can do against it, which are the following:

1. Convince the person that gave it to you to remove it, because you feel it has been given to you for an unfair reason.

2. Get multiple positive trusts from DT2+ members, correct me if i'm wrong, but i believe at some point this balances out the negative trust and it'll be neutral or Huh again.

3. Convince members from DT1 to remove the person from DT2, so that his feedback becomes worthless, or convince DT ( Theymos) to remove the member from DT1, so that again, his feedback will become useless.

2 + 3 are unlikely to happen, so i'd say that talking  to the person that gave it to you is probably your best option, in this case Vod.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: