Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:25:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][PRE-SALE] Skychain - medical artificial neural networks infrastructure!  (Read 34209 times)
Ackedy

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:08:57 AM

Good Day! Does anyone knew how many coins are going to be used during the main ICO part?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MadduckUK

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:30:52 AM

Good Day! Does anyone knew how many coins are going to be used during the main ICO part?
Hello. There are going to be 100 000 000 tokens in February!
romfish

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:31:45 AM

The world is constantly changing! The medical system is developing and artificial intelligence gets heavily used. Actually this is awesome. But I think it's going to be hard for doctors to work with ANN. What I mean is, it is going to take a long time for them to submit all the information to the platform so neural network can start doing its job. Probably it's better to invest in Skychain in a couple of years when it becomes popular.
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:37:34 AM

The world is constantly changing! The medical system is developing and artificial intelligence gets heavily used. Actually this is awesome. But I think it's going to be hard for doctors to work with ANN. What I mean is, it is going to take a long time for them to submit all the information to the platform so neural network can start doing its job. Probably it's better to invest in Skychain in a couple of years when it becomes popular.
Why only in a couple of years?)) Don't you worry about the time. There is going to be a special module called SkyUI in SkyChain. It will keep a track of doctor-patient conversation, analyze the data and start working on it.
romfish

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:41:52 AM

Why only in a couple of years?)) Don't you worry about the time. There is going to be a special module called SkyUI in SkyChain. It will keep a track of doctor-patient conversation, analyze the data and start working on it.
What about the tests results? It is going to take time too.
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:45:02 AM

Absolutely not. Doctors will be able to download and submit test results and medical examinations pretty quickly. That's why a doctor will be able to treat several patients a day at the same time.
askon

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:49:15 AM

Absolutely not. Doctors will be able to download and submit test results and medical examinations pretty quickly. That's why a doctor will be able to treat several patients a day at the same time.
Hi. Will they be able to submit a scanned copy of the test or a picture from the smart phone?
Anton_Klechenov

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:56:53 PM

Hi. Will they be able to submit a scanned copy of the test or a picture from the smart phone?

Yes, sure. It will be possible to upload scanned copy of test results or just a picture from smartphone to Skychain and use as an input for medical neural networks.
dayasinfo

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:24:03 PM

I understand that this service will come in handy for neural networks developers, healthcare providers and doctors but it also says in the  description that it will be useful for miners that are going to use Skychain. How is it even possible? This area has nothing to do with mining.

Just give it a thought. How is it possible for neural network to learn? After you created it you have to teach it so that it can be usable and this is where miners come into play.

I'm really confused how miners are going to teach neural network if they have no clue about the medicine (at least the majority of them). 
Miners don't have to have doctors degrees)) that's why we going to have healthcare providers. They will submit medical data and miners have crunch power to connect them with ANN creators. Neural network will be taught based on crunch power and medical data submitted to Skychain.

Okay I guess I finally got the picture)) so do you think it's going to be more profitable for miners to work for Skychain rather than mining cryptocurrency?

I think if the developers would like to attract miners to their platform they should make it much more profitable than mining itself. There is no information about it right now. I guess they're going to post something before launching the platform.

Mining Skychain Global Coins will be more meaningful and profitable than regular cryptocurrency mining. Miners will do the computations for medical neural networks training.
Can you tell me the exact amount just so I understand the profitability?
Anton_Klechenov

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:06:25 PM

I understand that this service will come in handy for neural networks developers, healthcare providers and doctors but it also says in the  description that it will be useful for miners that are going to use Skychain. How is it even possible? This area has nothing to do with mining.

Just give it a thought. How is it possible for neural network to learn? After you created it you have to teach it so that it can be usable and this is where miners come into play.

I'm really confused how miners are going to teach neural network if they have no clue about the medicine (at least the majority of them). 
Miners don't have to have doctors degrees)) that's why we going to have healthcare providers. They will submit medical data and miners have crunch power to connect them with ANN creators. Neural network will be taught based on crunch power and medical data submitted to Skychain.

Okay I guess I finally got the picture)) so do you think it's going to be more profitable for miners to work for Skychain rather than mining cryptocurrency?

I think if the developers would like to attract miners to their platform they should make it much more profitable than mining itself. There is no information about it right now. I guess they're going to post something before launching the platform.

Mining Skychain Global Coins will be more meaningful and profitable than regular cryptocurrency mining. Miners will do the computations for medical neural networks training.
Can you tell me the exact amount just so I understand the profitability?

We can't calculate exact amount now. But for sure the mining will be profitable.
bars_kz

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:05:51 PM

There is the part in project description where it says that neural networks  will be constantly learning. How does this work?
dort

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:33:19 PM

Hello everyone. Does anyone know anything about an official contract that will be signed between Skychain platform and state medical facilities?
Anton_Klechenov

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:53:44 PM

Hello everyone. Does anyone know anything about an official contract that will be signed between Skychain platform and state medical facilities?
This year we planning to sign some agreements with major medical organizations.
polonium84

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:15:09 PM

Hello everyone! As far as understood Skychain neural networks can establish diagnosis or at list of them for the doctors. How accurate are they going to be? Have you tested it yet?
rdizza

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:49:55 PM

That is cool that ANN will be able to established diagnosis. Do you know how long it is going to take them?
Anton_Klechenov

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:07:57 PM

There is the part in project description where it says that neural networks  will be constantly learning. How does this work?

It means that all medical data will come to neural network input as a part of training set.

gavrosh

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:43:22 AM

Hello everyone. I just learned that the pre-ICO will be held this month. And when will the main round of sales take place?
defender77

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:57:33 AM

Hello everyone. I just learned that the pre-ICO will be held this month. And when will the main round of sales take place?
Greetings. The main round of selling SGC coins is scheduled for February 2018.
Immer

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:10:00 AM

In the description of the project there is such an element as SkyLearningZone, where health information providers can download their information for learning neural networks. And supposedly they are guaranteed royalties from the future use of neural networks. But it may be that the owner of a neural network will use it in another environment, and then the health information provider will not receive payment. This is somehow unfair.
slavonicpl

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:36:37 AM

In the description of the project there is such an element as SkyLearningZone, where health information providers can download their information for learning neural networks. And supposedly they are guaranteed royalties from the future use of neural networks. But it may be that the owner of a neural network will use it in another environment, and then the health information provider will not receive payment. This is somehow unfair.
Yes, you are right. This would be unfair to the providers of medical data. That's why Skychain limits the use of neural networks created and trained on the platform, only in its service. Therefore, each supplier can be sure that they will receive royalties for every use.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: