Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:48:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][PRE-SALE] Skychain - medical artificial neural networks infrastructure!  (Read 34212 times)
Immer

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:49:55 AM

In the description of the project there is such an element as SkyLearningZone, where health information providers can download their information for learning neural networks. And supposedly they are guaranteed royalties from the future use of neural networks. But it may be that the owner of a neural network will use it in another environment, and then the health information provider will not receive payment. This is somehow unfair.
Yes, you are right. This would be unfair to the providers of medical data. That's why Skychain limits the use of neural networks created and trained on the platform, only in its service. Therefore, each supplier can be sure that they will receive royalties for every use.
You will not eat a good word, as they say. Where are the guarantees that the creator of ANN will not bring it out of the platform?
slavonicpl

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:18:27 AM

In the description of the project there is such an element as SkyLearningZone, where health information providers can download their information for learning neural networks. And supposedly they are guaranteed royalties from the future use of neural networks. But it may be that the owner of a neural network will use it in another environment, and then the health information provider will not receive payment. This is somehow unfair.
Yes, you are right. This would be unfair to the providers of medical data. That's why Skychain limits the use of neural networks created and trained on the platform, only in its service. Therefore, each supplier can be sure that they will receive royalties for every use.
You will not eat a good word, as they say. Where are the guarantees that the creator of ANN will not bring it out of the platform?

Due to the encryption that will be used in Skychain, none of the creators of neural networks will have the opportunity to copy them to use outside the platform. This is the best guarantee of my words.
hollybit

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:29:27 AM

Due to the encryption that will be used in Skychain, none of the creators of neural networks will have the opportunity to copy them to use outside the platform. This is the best guarantee of my words.
And can it happen that some third person will hack the system and copy the neural networks he needs?
Anton_Klechenov

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:47:19 AM

It is impossible. All neural networks will stay only in Skychain.
Anton_Klechenov

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:59:50 AM

And can it happen that some third person will hack the system and copy the neural networks he needs?

Skychain system will be protected with top cryptography.
martbruce

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:30:34 PM

I wonder, and what is the maximum amount of funds a company can collect for ICO?
spacegt

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:42:03 PM

I wonder, and what is the maximum amount of funds a company can collect for ICO?

If all tokens is sold, they will collect exactly 100 million US dollars!
gazman

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:07:02 PM

Hello. Can you explain to me why differential diagnosis will be carried out only if there are suspicions of diseases that threaten the patient's life?
robinzzon

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:09:04 PM

Good afternoon, comrades. I'm interested in how much royalties can medical providers expect. And in general, the size of the royalty is set by the platform or the creator of the ANN?
Veecker

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:13:09 PM

Hello. Tell me, please, as a provider of medical information, can I refuse to provide data for the training of ANN without explaining any reasons?
Anton_Klechenov

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:01:33 PM

Good afternoon, comrades. I'm interested in how much royalties can medical providers expect. And in general, the size of the royalty is set by the platform or the creator of the ANN?

Dataset owner will set his royalty for each ANN execute. This amount will be in Skychain Global Coins.
g8stTDas

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:16:44 PM

The field of medicine is changing very quickly now, so constant updating is required. Will the health information providers be required by the platform to update the information provided on a regular basis?
Anton_Klechenov

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:34:57 PM

The field of medicine is changing very quickly now, so constant updating is required. Will the health information providers be required by the platform to update the information provided on a regular basis?

Do you mean updating dataset? It can be updated sometimes but its not critical. The most important to have as much data for ANN training as possible. The more data used for training the better ANN diagnostics.
Anton_Klechenov

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:37:44 PM

Hello. Tell me, please, as a provider of medical information, can I refuse to provide data for the training of ANN without explaining any reasons?

Why do you want to refuse? Your data will not be sold to anyone. ANN developers will use it to train their networks.
bars_kz

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:12:03 PM

Good day to all who is reading it at the moment! I would not mind developing a neural network via Skychain. In general, I have a question about her training: can I use the information from several medical data providers right away to improve the result of training?
Anton_Klechenov

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:40:51 PM

Good day to all who is reading it at the moment! I would not mind developing a neural network via Skychain. In general, I have a question about her training: can I use the information from several medical data providers right away to improve the result of training?

Yes, absolutely. Its one of the major benefits of Skychain. You can use several datasets from different providers to train your ANN. And the best thing is you don't need to pay upfront for the data. Skychain gives amazing opportunities to ANN developers!

californybit

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:39:54 AM

I'm not sure of the service popularity, while it is specialized in medicine. This is a very specific field, which not all the experts, involved in the creation of neural networks, can study out. So, I will wait until Skychain expand itself to other spheres.
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:50:32 AM

I'm not sure of the service popularity, while it is specialized in medicine. This is a very specific field, which not all the experts, involved in the creation of neural networks, can study out. So, I will wait until Skychain expand itself to other spheres.
One of the Skychain’s features is that, with the help of this service, not only programmers, but also ordinary doctors, will be able to create ANN to achieve their goals. That is why you can rest assured that Skychain will be in demand immediately after startup.
californybit

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:01:24 AM

One of the Skychain’s features is that, with the help of this service, not only programmers, but also ordinary doctors, will be able to create ANN to achieve their goals. That is why you can rest assured that Skychain will be in demand immediately after startup.
It’s very interesting how you can create neural networks without any special knowledge?
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:11:00 AM

It’s very interesting how you can create neural networks without any special knowledge?
Due to SkyConstructor module it is very simple! This module is an interactive framework for creating and training ANN. The creator builds a neural network in the visual editor and chooses the mechanism of learning.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: