Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 08:41:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][PRE-SALE] Skychain - medical artificial neural networks infrastructure!  (Read 34218 times)
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:04:57 AM

Hello everyone! Soon the pre-ICO. I'm ready to participate already? How much do we plan to assemble for the rapid deployment of the project?
jager44

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:07:51 AM

Hello everyone! Soon the pre-ICO. I'm ready to participate already? How much do we plan to assemble for the rapid deployment of the project?
Greetings! The team decided that enough should be from 200k $ to a million $ ... I'm also ready to call everyone to collect this million!
Anton_Klechenov

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:43:35 AM

Greetings! The team decided that enough should be from 200k $ to a million $ ... I'm also ready to call everyone to collect this million!

Yes, at preICO we are selling two million tokens. And we got reserved about one million already.
alexgold

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:46:16 AM

and to use SkyConstructor have to pay? where is the approximate price?
Stoltenberg

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:50:40 AM

do you have an escrow?
Anton_Klechenov

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:36:37 AM

and to use SkyConstructor have to pay? where is the approximate price?

Its free to use SkyConstructor
Romano_UK

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:37:32 AM

Hi team, interesting project
lok5874

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:43:41 AM

With what "luminaries" of science by profile, other institutions or projects already cooperate this project? It seems to me that it is impossible to step into the future in isolation from previous developments
simo2409

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:39:24 PM

While it could be appreciated the idea to wait to release alpha version to be listed into exchanges I think this could be a limit for many investors during ICO.
The idea of having to wait 6 months before being able to sell it's scaring (considering how the crypto market is exploding).
On the other side I like the idea because this hold out most speculative people, but I'm concerned about the ability to raise many funds without being able to sell them before 6 months.

I would like to read some opinions about this to see different points of view
nothappend

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:42:05 PM

Guys, came across this project and very impressed! It seems that there is an opportunity to invest in the technology of the future! How can you sell neural networks? Can they exist in isolation from the brains? !!
Anton_Klechenov

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:47:46 PM

While it could be appreciated the idea to wait to release alpha version to be listed into exchanges I think this could be a limit for many investors during ICO.
The idea of having to wait 6 months before being able to sell it's scaring (considering how the crypto market is exploding).
On the other side I like the idea because this hold out most speculative people, but I'm concerned about the ability to raise many funds without being able to sell them before 6 months.

I would like to read some opinions about this to see different points of view

Yes, you are right. We will discuss the idea to list Skychain tokens on exchanges earlier. We might list tokens after ICO finishes.
Anton_Klechenov

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:50:08 PM

Guys, came across this project and very impressed! It seems that there is an opportunity to invest in the technology of the future! How can you sell neural networks? Can they exist in isolation from the brains? !!

We are building an infrastructure for medical artificial neural networks (ANNs). We not going to sell human brains Smiley
Ackedy

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:51:06 PM

Your impressions can be understood! Nowadays, it is extremely difficult for laboratories and creators to provide access to their developments. The SkyChain project will become a single platform such as Aptoide, the AppStore through which, for example, a doctor, can use any neural network!
nothappend

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:00:10 PM

Your impressions can be understood! Nowadays, it is extremely difficult for laboratories and creators to provide access to their developments. The SkyChain project will become a single platform such as Aptoide, the AppStore through which, for example, a doctor, can use any neural network!
Cool! And do network designers have no need for raw data? Or else in anything ..
Anton_Klechenov

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:08:28 PM

Cool! And do network designers have no need for raw data? Or else in anything ..

Dataset owners will upload their data to Skychain without losing it. The data will be available as a service for ANNs training. And dataset owners will earn a royalty for every use of ANN trained with their data. So for dataset owners Skychain is the best way to monetise the data. And for ANN designers Skychain offer a lot of data for ANN training without need to pay upfront.
Ackedy

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:11:53 PM

That's right! They need data for training neural networks. Therefore, the project platform will be able to provide them with the opportunity to train third-party networks on data
nothappend

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:20:44 PM

That's right! They need data for training neural networks. Therefore, the project platform will be able to provide them with the opportunity to train third-party networks on data
This all seems to me a kind of techno-bio-institute. And how many clients can a project have? And who can it be?
Anton_Klechenov

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:29:01 PM

This all seems to me a kind of techno-bio-institute. And how many clients can a project have? And who can it be?

We are talking to some major medical organisations and they have strong interest for Skychain. Once we have MVP (on Feb 1, 2018) we will demonstrate it to prospective clients.
Ackedy

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:33:56 PM

This could be, for example, IBM) Other large corporations who need to train their neural networks on the basis of third-party data. And here they will turn to this project.
nothappend

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:42:51 PM

This could be, for example, IBM) Other large corporations who need to train their neural networks on the basis of third-party data. And here they will turn to this project.
Super! And what are the main challenges in the deployment of the project, which now have to be overcome?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: