Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:38:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][PRE-SALE] Skychain - medical artificial neural networks infrastructure!  (Read 34212 times)
lok5874

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:55:26 AM

The idea of a fast constructor for creating neural networks is very interesting, you just can’t deny it. But I believe that the main disadvantage of the service is the fact that there won’t be option of training ANN, and without training it’s as useful as a stick. I think that there’s lots of third-party services where it’s possible to train Skychain neural networks.
I’ve noticed it, too. I don’t want to disappoint you, but it’ll be impossible to train ANN created on this platform with the help of third-party services. The point is that they’ll be stored in the system encrypted, it’s impossible to copy them or transfer to another service. So the only way out is to train ANN yourself. 
What maze are you talking about? Skychain will have a specific module for automatic training of neural networks and another module for retraining in cases when there’s any relevant info. You don’t need any third-party services.
And where can programmers find specific medical data? It’s very difficult to upload your own databases to the platform, they’re too big.
romgenie

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:07:40 AM

The idea of a fast constructor for creating neural networks is very interesting, you just can’t deny it. But I believe that the main disadvantage of the service is the fact that there won’t be option of training ANN, and without training it’s as useful as a stick. I think that there’s lots of third-party services where it’s possible to train Skychain neural networks.
I’ve noticed it, too. I don’t want to disappoint you, but it’ll be impossible to train ANN created on this platform with the help of third-party services. The point is that they’ll be stored in the system encrypted, it’s impossible to copy them or transfer to another service. So the only way out is to train ANN yourself. 
What maze are you talking about? Skychain will have a specific module for automatic training of neural networks and another module for retraining in cases when there’s any relevant info. You don’t need any third-party services.
And where can programmers find specific medical data? It’s very difficult to upload your own databases to the platform, they’re too big.
There will be different providers on the platform which will provide their medical info for studying ANN.
lok5874

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:18:07 AM

There will be different providers on the platform which will provide their medical info for studying ANN.
Well, it’s a wise approach) And why are providers of medical data interested in providing this data?
hunterofmoney

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:26:55 AM

Well, it’s a wise approach) And why are providers of medical data interested in providing this data?
Each provider will receive royalty from each time of using neural network which was trained due to his info. Kind of passive income.
Anton_Klechenov

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:39:40 AM

It is possible to train ANN within Skychain infrastructure using miners' processing power and dataset provided by data owners. Trained ANN stays within Skychain. It is impossible to copy it.

Ackedy

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:46:14 AM

Good day, everybody. What number of tokens will there be for the main round of the ICO after all the pre-sales?
Anton_Klechenov

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:49:14 AM

Good day, everybody. What number of tokens will there be for the main round of the ICO after all the pre-sales?

We will sell 28 million tokens during main round of ICO.
MadduckUK

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:59:17 AM

The company puts 10 million coins on sale for the main round of the ICO.
Anton_Klechenov

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:02:13 PM

The company puts 10 million coins on sale for the main round of the ICO.

10 million - soft cap
28 million - hard cap
zloadr

Activity: 308

Doctailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 12:41:16 PM

Hi Devs and Skychain followers!

Have a read about Skychain on Zloadr. Its a really good piece on how we think Skychain can achieve its goals and disrupt the marketplace.

https://www.zloadr.com/ico/1365079/skychain-medical-databases-on-the-blockchain.html

Also, email or PM us if you have any advertising needs!

Best of Luck Guys!

▬▬ • • •  DOCTailor    Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Bounty  Whitepaper  ▬▬  Slack  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Linkedin   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Sept 1st   ▐▐
evergreensys

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:09:35 PM

If the company doesn’t manage to collect the 10-20 million USD which are planned to be collected, will it extend the timeframes of the sale?
Gamelander

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:17:37 PM

If the company doesn’t manage to collect the 10-20 million USD which are planned to be collected, will it extend the timeframes of the sale?

No. If the level of the funds collected is above the soft cap, the ICO will be over in time anyway.
woodcoin

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:15:09 PM

It’s great that providers will receive payment for their info. Will it be possible to manage it in the following way: provide the info for free and then use ANN trained with its help for free?
Anton_Klechenov

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:21:36 PM

It’s great that providers will receive payment for their info. Will it be possible to manage it in the following way: provide the info for free and then use ANN trained with its help for free?

Yes, it is possible. The only amount one need to pay is a small commission to miners for computational resources.
tales_of_the_crypto

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:38:49 PM

Remember, Skychain is Skynet.
rdizza

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:46:13 PM

Providers of medical data from which countries will be able to work on Skychain platform? Well, it’s quite a profitable business and I want to know in advance if there will be any restrictions or not.
Anton_Klechenov

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:28:07 PM

Providers of medical data from which countries will be able to work on Skychain platform? Well, it’s quite a profitable business and I want to know in advance if there will be any restrictions or not.

There is no restrictions. Skychain is a global project
gazman

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:21:13 PM

Greetings. If don’t want anybody to use my development for some time, can I take it away from Skychain store for a couple of weeks?
robinzzon

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:45:03 PM

Will every creator of neural networks set a price for their development himself? Will there be any restrictions on the maximum price?
Banana2017

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:38:49 AM

Do you accept investments from american and chinese citizens?

I am from Vietnam! can i buy token Sky?? thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: