Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 03:08:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][PRE-SALE] Skychain - medical artificial neural networks infrastructure!  (Read 34230 times)
coldday

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:13:34 PM

What do you think about a reward, that a doctor can get for entering information about a patient into the system, if someone uses it?
jager44

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:35:36 PM

Good afternoon, friends. Does anyone know what cryptocurrencies you can buy with SCH coins?
specialAU

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:41:54 PM

Good afternoon, friends. Does anyone know what cryptocurrencies you can buy with SCH coins?
As I understood it, the company accepts payments in Btc and Eth.
notbad4day

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:43:57 PM

Good day! Is it possible, that the system makes a precise diagnosis at the first attempt?
wanggq8877

Activity: 236

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:07:37 PM

Skychain looks like a thoughtful project, a very impressive team. I'm going to take part in the ICO activity of this project, and Chiyou patiently wait for you to bring me infinite hope Wink
reallyhawk

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:26:27 PM

Hello. I was wondering, who would be responsible, if Skychain makes a wrong diagnosis, that will lead to complications?
Anton_Klechenov

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:36:47 PM

Hello. I was wondering, who would be responsible, if Skychain makes a wrong diagnosis, that will lead to complications?

Hi! Skychain is a third opinion - for information only. The doctor can use it but he carry all the responsibility for diagnostics.
Anton_Klechenov

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:04:44 PM

Good day! Is it possible, that the system makes a precise diagnosis at the first attempt?

Hello! Yes, ANN trained with large dataset can do accurate diagnostics at the first attempt.
spacegt

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:17:56 AM

Greetings, comrades. In my opinion, Skychain will create something new and cool in the field of medicine. I am, as a graduate doctor, very interested not only in investing in this project, but also in using the platform’s tools. I’d like to start to work with it as soon as possible, but I'm afraid that even after the service starts, it will be necessary to wait a while until the first ANNs appear.
dayasinfo

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:20:01 AM

Greetings, comrades. In my opinion, Skychain will create something new and cool in the field of medicine. I am, as a graduate doctor, very interested not only in investing in this project, but also in using the platform’s tools. I’d like to start to work with it as soon as possible, but I'm afraid that even after the service starts, it will be necessary to wait a while until the first ANNs appear.

Hello. Yes, you’re right; Skychain is on the threshold of discovering something new and really cool for medicine. As for waiting for the first ANN after the launch, you won’t have to. Immediately after the launch of the platform there will be the first neural networks, available for all the users.
spacegt

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:23:28 AM

Hello. Yes, you’re right; Skychain is on the threshold of discovering something new and really cool for medicine. As for waiting for the first ANN after the launch, you won’t have to. Immediately after the launch of the platform there will be the first neural networks, available for all the users.

Who will place them there?))
dayasinfo

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:26:01 AM

The company is planning to create an initial pool of neural networks in order to attract the attention of the first users and make them use the service. I believe that after the launch and appearing of the first programmers in the system, the number of ANNs will increase exponentially))
deort

Activity: 406
Merit: 31

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:36:03 AM

The company is planning to create an initial pool of neural networks in order to attract the attention of the first users and make them use the service. I believe that after the launch and appearing of the first programmers in the system, the number of ANNs will increase exponentially))

How many neural networks will be available for users immediately after the launch of the platform?
dayasinfo

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:39:59 AM

How many neural networks will be available for users immediately after the launch of the platform?
Well, unfortunately, I can’t give you an exact answer for this question, since such information either doesn’t exist at all, or I haven’t seen it anywhere. All in all, I believe that there won’t be a lot of ANN at the start. Most likely, the developers will create neural networks aware of everything about the most common diseases in the world.
TonyGaruda88

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:41:41 AM

Hi Dev, my project you are holding is very good. Why do not you target or reject the United States, Singapore and the People's Republic of China, Vietnam or a resident of a country where the US embargo and sanctions apply, namely Iran, North Korea, Syria, Sudan or Cuba. Is that all the reason? Would not it be great to be targeted to all countries without exception?
deort

Activity: 406
Merit: 31

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:42:57 AM

Well, unfortunately, I can’t give you an exact answer for this question, since such information either doesn’t exist at all, or I haven’t seen it anywhere. All in all, I believe that there won’t be a lot of ANN at the start. Most likely, the developers will create neural networks aware of everything about the most common diseases in the world.

In your opinion, will the initial pool of ANN be distributed with discounts or without them after the platform is launched?
gavrosh

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:44:48 AM

Hi everybody! How many tokens are already sold during the pre-ICO?
Immer

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:47:00 AM

Hi everybody! How many tokens are already sold during the pre-ICO?
Hello. According to info on the official site, there’re 800 000 coins sold.
paulmusa25

Activity: 124

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:49:06 AM

I think this project can conquer the world of crypto. Let's go and buy this coin.

Anton_Klechenov

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:04:30 AM

Hi! It will be MVP by Feb 1, 2018 with at least one ANN up and running. By June 2018 it will be quiet a few ANNs in Skychain.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: