Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:13:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][PRE-SALE] Skychain - medical artificial neural networks infrastructure!  (Read 34212 times)
gavrosh

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:09:23 AM

Generally, I like the Skychain web platform, but I absolutely do not understand, why this project needs a mobile app. To use a neural network on a computer will not work anyway. All in all, it’s a waste of time, I think.
devilini

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:12:39 AM

Generally, I like the Skychain web platform, but I absolutely do not understand, why this project needs a mobile app. To use a neural network on a computer will not work anyway. All in all, it’s a waste of time, I think.
Yes, you really cannot use neural networks on a phone yet. But you just have no idea what modern technology is capable of! Though, the mobile app falls short of the Skychain Web, but it can perform some simple functions.
gavrosh

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:16:55 AM

Yes, you really cannot use neural networks on a phone yet. But you just have no idea what modern technology is capable of! Though, the mobile app falls short of the Skychain Web, but it can perform some simple functions.
Well, what kind of functions are you talking about? I hope there's something worthy...
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:19:20 AM

Well, what kind of functions are you talking about? I hope there's something worthy...
Sky Mobile will be able to diagnose the melanoma, basing on a photo, made with a phone camera. Moreover, a user will be able to enter their symptoms into the app and get a list of drugs, that do not require a prescription from a doctor. And this is just the first version of the mobile application. There will be much more in the future!!!
devilini

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:22:10 AM

Sky Mobile will be able to diagnose the melanoma, basing on a photo, made with a phone camera. Moreover, a user will be able to enter their symptoms into the app and get a list of drugs, that do not require a prescription from a doctor. And this is just the first version of the mobile application. There will be much more in the future!!!

You have forgot to mention, that if the application detects any risks and threats to a patient’s health, it will notify a user about it and will recommend contacting the nearest doctor. It’s very polite mobile app.
defender77

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:28:03 AM

You have forgot to mention, that if the application detects any risks and threats to a patient’s health, it will notify a user about it and will recommend contacting the nearest doctor. It’s very polite mobile app.
Well, if that is so, then what will be in future versions of this app?
Shaurman

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:38:46 AM

When will names of exchanges, on which SCH tokens will appear, come to knowledge?
seriosman

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:45:17 AM

When will names of exchanges, on which SCH tokens will appear, come to knowledge?

It will be known closer to April of this year, so be patient.
slavonicpl

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:24:16 AM

What is the maximum amount, that the project will be able to collect during the ICO?
nextwalker

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:26:32 AM

What is the maximum amount, that the project will be able to collect during the ICO?
Hello! The maximum amount is 30 million dollars.
EgorCh
Copper Member

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:30:22 PM

Hello! The hard cap for ICO is $30,000,000.
We will begin negotiations with the stock exchanges before ICO starts, and we will pay for the listing immediately upon collecting the Soft-cap during the ICO. Stay tuned for updates in our Twitter and Facebook groups!
Hello everyone! I would like to clarify one point from the position of the medical data provider: will the downloaded information be used only once or an unlimited number of times?
The dataset provided can be used as many times as needed. Let me describe this situation:
Once you have uploaded your dataset you can set the price (in skycoin), which will be paid to you for each use of your dataset.
When an AI developer uses your dataset to train his AI you kinda sign a smart contract. So for every use of the AI the dataset provider receives a royalty.
If you update your dataset the AI developers can re-train their AI, using the updated version of your dataset, but you are free to increase the royalty as your dataset provides more possibilities for AI training.
In this case, the developers of AI can stay with the previous version of your dataset and pay the first royalty, or re-train their AI and pay a new royalty.
I was told that in SkyConstructor you can build a neural network from ready blocks. So the question arose, what are these blocks and who will do them for this module?
These blocks will be provided by our developers.
Friends, do you think that if the neural network establishes the wrong diagnosis, will its developer be punished for this somehow or will his rating in the system be reduced?
Well, first of all, we should say, that neural networks are not the thing, that should establish a diagnosis. It is used as an expert system, but the doctor has the last word. And talking about your question - if a ANN will provide wrong results its rating will be reduced.
bars_kz

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:14:54 PM

It’s very cool, that the Skychain developers are full of enthusiasm and that they hope to launch an alpha version of the platform in June, that is in six months! I would like to know, who will be able to participate in the alpha testing?
Veecker

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:08:09 PM

Hello. I was impressed, that the Skychain’s tools would even be able to detect cancers at early stages. But how does this process happen? What information the patient will need to upload, so the system is able to do that?
robinzzon

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:38:07 PM

Tell me, please, what results of medical tests and trials the alpha version of the project, that is planned to be launched in June of this year, is be able to recognize?
dort

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:18:13 PM

Do I understand correctly, that in predicting the possibility of a patient’s heart attack, the system will display the probability of this event as a percentage?
woodcoin

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:37:29 PM

Good day! I would like to ask the Skychain team, what goals they set for themselves during the alpha testing of the project? What results and feedback do they expect to receive?
advertkane121

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:39:16 AM

I can't really get it whether it is a project with super technologies  that everyone is going to use or it's a science technology that will have a limited usage only? How can neural network market exist? 
lok5874

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:43:40 AM

I can't really get it whether it is a project with super technologies  that everyone is going to use or it's a science technology that will have a limited usage only? How can neural network market exist? 
I can't explain this to you)) nowadays it's quite hard for labs and founders to provide access to their developments. SkyChain project is going to be the only AppStore Aptoide platform that can be used by anyone, for example, a doctor, for connecting to any neural network! You can think of this as a separate brain you control)
advertkane121

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:46:52 AM

I can't explain this to you)) nowadays it's quite hard for labs and founders to provide access to their developments. SkyChain project is going to be the only AppStore Aptoide platform that can be used by anyone, for example, a doctor, for connecting to any neural network! You can think of this as a separate brain you control)
but I've heard that these neural networks are need to be taught anyways… it means that you can't do without a human being which on the other side means is that a person might make a decision for the network
lok5874

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:50:09 AM

but I've heard that these neural networks are need to be taught anyways… it means that you can't do without a human being which on the other side means is that a person might make a decision for the network
That’s not quite right. Networks need data that's it. As soon as it has the data it starts working on its own. This is how the platform is able to teach itself using outside data
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: