Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:03:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin only an advantage ?  (Read 608 times)
Goldberg007

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:39:05 PM

Today bitcoin is a good option for investment to earn money. Its value is high and bitcoin price is keep increasing day by day.
Deubila

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:01:45 PM

I have perused in the news that that like bitcoin as virtual monetary forms are resources and does not have the attributes or what it takes to be a cash that could meet our cutting edge financial necessities. It was said that it doesn't have the major characteristics. What are your considerations about it?
There are a lot of good advantages of bitcoin which are uncountable because bitcoin is such a currency which is not going to give you lose its always giving profit its transitions are also very fast and its price is high then any currency you can earn a lot of money more bitcoin through different resources and also you can learn a lot of things from bitcoin because bitcoin is the fast growing currency in market and now its unstoppable.
The advantage of Bitcoin is that it has a very special technical platform with high security and anonymity. Although the current altcoin has many advanced techniques but still can not replace the bitcoin in the market because bitcoin has been in the hearts of investors from the first bitcoin appearance on the world gender.
bitcoinskyrocket09

Activity: 239

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:24:02 PM

Bitcoin has many advantages like anonymous transactions, decentralization, security etc but some times these advantages also act as disadvantages.For example Bitcoin transactions are anonymous due to which government is not able to identify the people involved in the transactions and government is not able to impose tax on that transactions which effect the economy of the country .Due to this anonymity feature some people also use Bitcoin as a mode of payment in illegal dealings such as drug dealings and ammunition's dealings.Security feature provide by Bitcoin can also be taken as a disadvantage because Bitcoin wallets can only be accessed by using private key that only we know, but if we die or if we lose our private key then all the money will be wasted and no other method will be there to recover it.
Bitcoin have a lots of advantages to the investors or people using it like having a much profit just investing in bitcoin because the prize of it is continually raising and bitcoin is have a much value than the other money currency in the world. But there is also a disadvantage in bitcoin like scam because of the popularity of bitcoin there have a individual,  group of person or they say's scummers the using bitcoin for the scum so that you'll need to be careful to secure and keep safe your money or bitcoin
yantorobi

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:07:26 PM

I consider Bitcoin to be something valuable as it is gold and may also be like a pulse but has a limited total supply so whatever happens there will be no addition or reduction in the amount of Bitcoin
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:28:23 PM

Bitcoin is capable of doing anything you could think of doing with cash except it's lack of physicality which fiat has but it can be processed by merchants as a medium of payments even though per the unsolved scaling issues it's quite expensive but hopeful of resolution in the future so to me it's not just an advantage but cash plus many other advantages.
furry04

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:41:10 PM

Well btc is just 9 years old with the major developments that occured just two years recently and it has too many roads to go, of course it is not perfect but this issues may be fixed.
Sweetkitty07

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:58:42 PM

The advantage on bitcoin it really helps you a lot to secure your future.And helps you to earn profit from it. It the best way to earn and save more from the future. Many investor had investment for it. To get more. Honestly, bitcoin helps you to pay your daily expenses. And have a back up for you to get money , you can be a great provider to your family.
Davidbugs2

Activity: 217

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:05:21 AM

If you got ferw bitcoins and you save them for future then you will have your life changing savings believe me.
lhea056

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:19:32 AM

No , bitcoin is not the only coin that rises there is a lot of opportunity with other altcoins that rises faster and people do buy those and do some buying and selling they do scalping which they really earn instantly in a short period of time but you need to hear out what the other traders say when and what to buy . Bitcoin has a big advantage when it comes to price it increases rapidly and you can do scalping with it and earn profit in a short period . Some of my friends online bought condominium units and house and lot because of bitcoin they earn a lot from it they are actually financially free now and some do resigned on their job just to focus on bitcoin . Many people who works abroad already flew back to their homes and focus on bitcoin and earn a lot from it rather than working abroad that's the advantage of bitcoin . It will give you financial freedom and you can work whenever you want .

Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:48:09 AM

I have perused in the news that that like bitcoin as virtual monetary forms are resources and does not have the attributes or what it takes to be a cash that could meet our cutting edge financial necessities. It was said that it doesn't have the major characteristics. What are your considerations about it?

Sad to say but, i have to admit, this actually has some truth behind it. Although bitcoin amd the world of crypto as a whole has a lot of advantage, it also has a whole lot of disadvantages that it carries along with the pros it has. Which is why cryptos now, are truly not yet worthy to replace fiat.

Which is why i suggest that for now, people should push the use of both fiat amd cryptos in harmony than divide people and make them choose between fiat amd cryptos when we cam use them both and get benefits from all their pros.
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:12:24 AM

Well btc is just 9 years old with the major developments that occured just two years recently and it has too many roads to go, of course it is not perfect but this issues may be fixed.

Sure, it is still in the early phase of development and so there is more room for improvements but that doesn't make cash a better currency than bitcoin because bitcoin is capable of whatever cash can and even more due to the blockchain technology backing bitcoin.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:26:34 AM

yes, I agree with you. and even more, bitcoin not only improves everyone financially, but also improves the world economy.

Definitely agree with you mate..so many advantages with bitcoin for us all people subscribers..gives us a source of income big opportunity awaits you..fastest and unlimited time offer..easy access in internet and financially secured..improves world economy..changing life more into better and a brighter future Smiley

Timeme

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:34:50 AM

As more and more countries admit it, bitcoin has a role to play, and bitcoin has the same value as gold.
Usafstar

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:01:47 AM

For me Bitcoin is very advantage and good because i like to invest in bitcoin to make some profit in the future. For everyone in this world want to make some income source so i come to the crypto currencies from this i will make money bitcoin is good to buy now and hold it for the future. The crypto market is good because this will survive for the long term.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
gohan21

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:23:52 AM

yes bitcoin is great for other jobs or business because when you invest here you will do it but wait for its value to rise instead of your btc and you will earn it.
boakyei

Activity: 358
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 08:29:28 AM

Bitcoins is  a double edge sword, it has both advantages and disadvantages. Apart from the anonymous transaction be advantage, speed of transaction is also fast with you as your main bank. Disadvantages include high network fees and the possibility of you losing your fund through hacking of your account.

BitcoinFrik

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:30:42 AM

We live in a digitalized world, cash is not needed much. I don't know if you heard but there are 400 trillion dollars in the world, of each only a few trillions are actually cash, a few.
Sihab76

Activity: 1302

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:34:28 AM

Bitcoin is popular online digital currency. Having a lots of advantages, we use bitcoin as our daily basis needs. We preserve food, clothing, footwear and many necessary things by bitcoin. People now using Bitcoin for shopping 🛍 shipping, travelling and so forth.  So i think bitcoin has a side of advantages.
felipe04

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:36:53 AM

advantage of bitcoin are so many like in bank,in payment,or in other way of transaction.Actually it run because of the conveniece that crypto brings like earnings here and for many of transaction so that's the advantage of it but it also have disadvantage like some people using this for scam or they create phising site for themselves only and not thinking others feeling when they scam other or they hack some account.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:38:17 AM

Doesn't have attributes to be a cash? It doesn't have to be cash, cash is money - tangible while bitcoin is digital and intangible. People who are saying that it doesn't have the major characteristics then let them assess what they can see in bitcoin and for us who are staying and having some relaxation while sitting and seeing it grows will say that it has all the advantages.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀