Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:31:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BUY IOTA FAST  (Read 5162 times)
neobao

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:45:04 PM

Is it still worth a buy right now? Since the price has risen quite rapidly, I am hoping there is a correction soon so that I can buy some cheap coins..  Roll Eyes
Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:38:30 PM

Of course you should buy IOTA. In the long-term it has great potential. I also hope there wil be more correction and I will buy more IOTA.
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 06:04:25 PM

Is it still worth a buy right now? Since the price has risen quite rapidly, I am hoping there is a correction soon so that I can buy some cheap coins..  Roll Eyes

I was hoping for a drop to the 2$ range, but it got caught in a channel 3-4$. Will be interesting to see if there is a violent breakout like before. Right now it seems everyone is happy to cash-in and out at the current price.

neobao

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:46:23 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2017, 07:45:39 PM by neobao

Thanks for  the answer guys! Gonna wait for a new dump so I can buy some.
Dreamr

Activity: 263
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:48:15 PM

Iota is what BTC and ethereum was. Completely new technology, microsoft, fujitsu siemens, and many more companies already onboard. IOTA dev going to be on german national television soon with Volkswagen ceo. Is there similar real world backing in btc or ethereum? no. These are the early days!
Well, i read about IOTA partnering with Microsoft and i don't know about other companies that you've mentioned.
But with that alone, I will surely make me buy some MIOTAs for the sake of the future.  
burdeN

Activity: 364
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:55:40 PM

So unfortunate that I missed such train  Embarrassed
Been watching its price rising every evening on coinmarketcap and though that there will be a correction to buy
Rowland Okoli

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:22:43 PM

There seems to be no particular reason for the current pump so i expect a correction soon (probably in the next 48 hours).
Bought at 1$, sold at 2.35$, buying in again at 1.95$  Wink

Good Business acumen  Cheesy

geo43

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:39:02 PM

The partnership IOTA formed with Microsoft and others will surely help the price continue to move up as long as the trial test of the data marketplace is a success.
Aureliusy

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:18:17 PM

Do gold or silver need a partnership?  Some other perspective about IOTA
https://medium.com/supercryptocurrency/iota-cryptocurrency-is-a-scam-heres-10-reasons-why-ca111de0f19a
Allats

Activity: 155
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:39:46 PM

Can someone explain the functionality and usefulness of that coin that makes it so disruptive as some guys claim?
energycom

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:45:02 PM

Can someone explain the functionality and usefulness of that coin that makes it so disruptive as some guys claim?

They have a technology which they see beyond blockchain. They call this Tangle and they think tangle will be a game change in this ecosystem in cryptocurrencies. That's what makes it so special.
Nboramir

Activity: 538
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:59:38 PM

It rises so fast. I was also thinking about investing
 But it got even higher when I expected to get a fix.
  I am still waiting for the correction to come, now.
Allats

Activity: 155
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:02:55 PM

They have a technology which they see beyond blockchain. They call this Tangle and they think tangle will be a game change in this ecosystem in cryptocurrencies. That's what makes it so special.

Couldnt be more vague man. Me think its all hype.
ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:29:09 PM

Did you sea what happened to XML lumens after partnered with Microsoft? well..look at the charts and cry! up up up up..
anyway wether with or without Microsoft, IOTA is future.. internet of things will be lordmaster in few years.. today 4$.. in 2 years easily 100$
but that is my opinion.. do your own research and evulate if it is worth to inevst there or not.
And remember, unles you are an experimenter trader, better avoid it or you will end loosing a lot of money..

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
eurocatcoin

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:58:01 PM

This crypto is zero fees transaction.
This crypto is able to do unlimited transactions for second.
This crypto is able to do data transactions in the same structure.
This crypto is real money.
This crypto is THE FUTURE.

Two years 300$. Remember you.
ranoby

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:12:42 AM

It's funny to see that people started talking about IOTA only after it had grown in price very much. The psychology of people directly from the book

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  DONE   ]      [ AIRDROP | DONE ]      [    ICO  |  LIVE    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 02:51:59 AM

It's funny to see that people started talking about IOTA only after it had grown in price very much. The psychology of people directly from the book

You seem surprised by that. Have you met people? Any religion or politics or investment is usually spread by people buying-in and then trying to get others to buy-in. The whole concept of memes (not the picture + a funny saying, but the original concept that got forked by pop culture ) was built upon this observation of how ideas successfully spread. This is one of the reasons that google trends and price mirror each other--people are looking for information to validate or invalidate the meme, but in so doing spread it.

devollito

Activity: 560
Merit: 217

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:50:07 AM

Damn are you insider trader. I bought some before it is mooning. But i know it not from you. I know it will goes moon because of its fundamental analisis. And i have wacthing this coin from the first time its pops at coinmarketcap and makes me amaze i learn little thing about the coin and then invest in there small ammount
wish9

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:01:03 AM

I really like this kind of posts... BUY FAST!!!!

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
foggywhite007

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:48:52 AM

Well, I do not think that now is to buy at least some altcon. As bitcoin however. I think the new year should be a decline after the growth, however, there also needs to be purchased. In January, I hope to calm down a month where everything gives way before that growth will be in the spring. There'll be something to bribe in late December early January

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: