Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:19:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Group Buy] Bitfury ASIC Chips - WORLDWIDE SERVICE - JohnK ID Escrow [CLOSED]  (Read 4779 times)
Felipeo (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 262

EOSABC

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 05:35:12 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2013, 10:30:18 PM by Felipeo

Welcome to Felipeo and pajak666 Bitfury ASIC Chips(October delivery) group buy

Status updates:

5-07-2013[04:16:48] - Punin annoucment about EU sell of Bitfury chips and miner kits
6-07-2013[19:35:00] - Start of this group buy
6-08-2013[00:00:00] - Close of this group buy

1. Why a Group Buy?
According to Punin annoucment https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=250249.0 only EU buyers can make order on bitfurystrikesback.com. So we want to make possible that you will get Bitfury revolutionary chips as fastest you can wherever you live. And we want to give the opportunity to order chips in small quantities for miners with smaller BTC-Wallets too.

2. Whats terms of group buy?
Standard GB procedure - see point 13.A

Buyers will be able to buy chips in 1 chip steps.

3. Remainder
Only send payments from an address you control (i.e. you can sign with it). If you send from MtGox or other exchanges, you risk loosing your funds since you can't prove you sent them. If you bought chips pay attention that your address is in the list that shows the payments with the correct amount of chips. If something looks wrong you need to proof that youre the owner of that address. You have to be able to sign a message with your sending address to proof that youre the owner off that address (see 13.B).
The wallet Multibit cant sign messages. In case you did an error there it should be possible to import your addresses into a wallet that can sign messages and then sign a message with your sending address.

4. Order Status

*Will be announced here*

5. Refunds
Your orders are binding after your funds have been used to pay for a batch. Before that (while coins are piling up for the next batch), you can demand for a refund and will get it paid back in full.
In case Punin stops selling of chips all collected bitcoins will be transferred back to the sender.

6. Where you from?
We located in Szczecin - Poland, not far from Berlin and on other site of Baltic sea to Finland.

7. Who are you?
We are Polish private entrepreneur. I run my own registered IT company since 2012. If you want proof of my or my company identity, all document was transferred to JohnK.

8. What to do with the chips?
Its up to you. You can receive it to your home and create your own miner.
You can also order H-Board(for 16 chips) witch your chips, priced at 385 Euro/piece(fully assembly witch 16 chips).

Or
Visit our BITfarm thread to buy some HOSTING shares: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=250449.0

9. The chip details from bitfurystrikesback.com homepage:

• 55nm process
  • Full-custom hand-routed design
  • Experimental low-threshold voltage transistors
  • QFN 48 7mm x 7mm package
  • 756 rolled hash cores
  • Demonstrated performance 2.7 GH/sec @ 0.835V (0.8W/Ghps)

10. Pricing
A: For all our GB service we asking for a 10% surplus for our nerves (risk compensation).
  • The 3000 chips totaled to 45.000 Euro, which results to a resale price of 16,5 Euro / chip.
  • 16 chips H-Board, resale price of 385 Euro / board.

All transaction will be collect in BTC to conversion use recent Mt.Gox price (for day and hour you make payment)

B: I will need 11 Euro as a fiat based component to cover expenses, including package hardware for shipping, custom handling fees and, if needed cost for outsourcing if time is of essence. On top there is the shipping cost needed to ship your package to the location you want it at. This fee is not per order but per shipment.

C: In the case that the shipment from Punin is stopped by customs and a fee has to be paid to get the chips back, all buyers of the batch pay the needed fee to free the batches according to the amount of chips a buyer owns in the batches. No additional fee is taken for this.

D: If you are willing to ship to a miner developer the shipping fee will be split through all buyers that want their chips sent to him. This should lead to a very low shipment cost.

E: The fiat fee will be paid once the chips arrive and i got your target address. It doesnt have to be paid in fiat, Bitcoin is fine too. Its only calculated in fiat to be independent from bitcoin exchange price.

11. Reservation
No reservations. If you pay and give me the details you are in. Reservations wouldn't be fair against the others. And as long as its possible to order chips there will be a new batch created everytime. The blockchain is the indisputable proof of your payment.

12. Ordering
A: A lead time of 4+ weeks in the current sentiment takes ages. We can right now observe the dramatic exchange rate fluctuations, and we might also see some of the competing ASIC manufacturers succeed and flood the market with cheaper solutions. Before you order, please do your risk analysis.

B: If you still want to buy and are fine with the above pricing model, then you will have to participate in the risk and pay your order upfront. If you understood the risk-factors you should clearly understand why I can't afford to charge you in 4 weeks.

C: There is one common payment address per batch. The actual address is: 1G8Njnn1Md3MQ6sb9HTseYYDTy4wtG3Jvt Only send from an address you can sign a message with. Otherwise a dispute cant be won. How to sign/verify messages?.
Why verify messages? In case another person claims that your payment is his payment you have to be able to prove that the address you sent from is yours.
Make sure you copied the correct address before clicking on send. Compare first, last and some middle digits of the copied address to prevent errors.

13. To buy
A:
select your number of chips N in steps of 1, starting from one, with no maximum chips
send the total amount (C = N * 16,5) -> BTC) to the given address
post or PM (if you want to stay anonymous) me your order in the following format:
<payment time>; <forum nick>; <N>; <C>; <sending address>;  <Mt. Gox conversion price>
ensure the sending address is under your control, so you can sign with it in case of disputes. How to sign/verify messages?.
if your wallet application does not let you select the sending address and sends from multiple, please post only one of them (and keep the address for a while)
Sign your username as message (see point 13B). Its still time to verify until the chips are delivered but its good to have it done in the meantime.

B: SIGNING/VERIFYING
  • Copy the sending address from which you sent with to the group buy. If you mean that the sending address doesnt look like yours its probably a change address. This address is yours of course when you sent bitcoins with it. If you dont know the address then go to the transaction, where you sent bitcoins to the group buy, and check the details. There is a transaction-id. Copy this t-id and put it into the form field at blockchain.info. Then you can see the sending address(es) you sent the bitcoins with.
  • Choose "sign messages" in your wallet.
  • Copy the sending address in the field at the top where the address has to be.
  • Put your forums username in the message field. (If possible use only your username and not more signs or words to prevent errors while sending the info via pm or while verifying.)
  • Click at sign.
  • The signatur IS NOT stored in bitcoin network (blockchain) and isn't automatically transmitted to me. The signation only creates data, the signature, that is the long string at the bottom that ends to =. In order i can verify the sending address you need to send me the signature. See next point.
  • Create a pm and set up two code tags. Like this here:
Example-Code-Tag (Created with BBCode, that is the number sign on top of PMs or Posts while creating them):
Code:
This rectangle is a code-tag created with the hash-button above
the textfield when creating a pm or a post.
Put the message and the signature each in such tag.
  • The code tags are important so that while sending the pm no wrong signs come to it that could make the message or the signature faulty.
  • In the first codetag put in the signed message, for example your username. IMPORTANT: Upper- and Lowercase does matter. You have to verify the exact same text you used for signing.
  • In the second codetag put in the created signature. Please be careful to copy all signs of the signature. For example use ctrl+A to mark all signs, then ctrl+C to copy them.
  • Go to Verify signed messages via website and put in your username (your message) and your signature into the fields. To be sure all is copied correctly first go in the field with the mouse, click ctrl+A to mark all the old text, then click ctrl+V to overwrite all marked text. Klick "Verify Message" and see that the sending address comes out that you signed the message with.
  • If that happened successfully send the pm.
  • As soon as i verified the signature and message and got the correct sending address out of it you will be verified.
  • Who is using armory knows that the result of signing is different. Its a block of text. Simply send me that block. I can verify it.
  • Here a video tutorial to sign with the normal Wallet: Bitcoin-QT signing (Thanks to Foofighter)
  • Here a video tutorial to sign with a Onlinewallet: blockchain.info wallet signing (Thanks to Foofighter)

C: The buying window opens now and doesnt have an end as of now.

D: If there is more demand than the actual batch can hold, then the additional bitcoins move to the next batch, to order an additional 3000 chip, given they are in stock. The coins moved to the next batch can be refunded of course if the buyer doesnt want to wait for the next batch.

14. Confirmation of order
No personal confirmation will be given. If you want to check wait for the next list with orders and search your address. If somethings not right contact me. Remember that list is final confirmation.

15. Who should buy and who should not
A: Please note that this chip distribution is meant for DIY folks and for users that know where to let the chips be assembled into a miner. Of course you can let the chips be forwarded to a developer of your choice . Even though they will have some chips to sell their miners, you can give them your chips to let them implement in a miner.

B: You can order chips either if you plan to develop your own mining board, or want to buy a ready-to-mine assembled from other developers / manufacturers. In the latter case, with your order you secure the chips from the current batch and decide where to send them for assembly when they arrive.

16. Escrow
Quote from: John (John K.)
There's a problem with bitfury escrows as the prices are locked to USD, not BTC, and fluctuations in prices will be a huge hassle.
We totally agree with John and decided to use his ID Escrow.

As soon as the payments fill up to 45,000 Euro in BTC, I'll order first batch.

17. Shipment
A: The chips will be forwarded to your desired address as soon as I receive them and you paid the fiat component mentioned above.
Example:

Batch 1 Order 95 20 Chips to burnin 30 Chips to <your address>
or
Batch 3 Order 105 27 Chips + Batch 2 Order 102 3 Chips to <your assembly service address>
or
Batch 2 Order 107 40 Chips I will come to pick up.

Simple write me so that i know where your chips should be going to. Of course you have to have the sending address verified for the order.

B: Orders of >=300 chips are sent first. All chips, regardless of the amount, will be sent as fast as possible.

18. Communication
I live in EET Timezone. Ill try to communicate as fast as possible. Of course i dont have time everytime. Please be patient when im not around for some time.

If you want to buy fully assembled mining unit, but you live outside Europe you can place your Preorder on our shop: store.bitcoin.org.pl we will order it for you and send on address you provide, handling fee is 10% with Worldwide shipping included. Please note that this is independent from this chip group buy, on our online store we are selling preorders for fully assembled units provided by www.bitfurystrikesback.com

All prices are in fiat and don't include VAT, we want to provide best service we can, you will be not charged by VAT as we like EU company, but we not provide any invoice.

Quote from:  Order list

IDChipsBTCAddressTarget address known?Notice

Special thanks to SebastianJu for very nice GB template Smiley

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
Felipeo (OP)

EOSABC

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 05:36:50 PM

Reserved

Foofighter

Activity: 882
Merit: 547

BTC Mining Hardware, Trading and more

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 06:22:52 PM

10. Pricing
A: For all our GB service we asking for a 10% surplus for our nerves (risk compensation).

We all no a from former Avalon GPs have taken 10% winning fee, but this is just hardly overpriced and not fair in my opinion. There were already in the past a few nice guys who have only taken 3-5% or have made fee steps by eg. first 1000chips 4% fee and then the last 2000 chips have a 5-7% fee- just to get it running.

So please consider to make this a bit more lucrative for everyone.

Best regards

ex official Canaan Distributor (Cryptouniverse)
Felipeo (OP)

EOSABC

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 06:42:44 PM

10. Pricing

We all no a from former Avalon GPs have taken 10% winning fee, but this is just hardly overpriced and not fair in my opinion. There were already in the past a few nice guys who have only taken 3-5% or have made fee steps by eg. first 1000chips 4% fee and then the last 2000 chips have a 5-7% fee- just to get it running.

So please consider to make this a bit more lucrative for everyone.

Best regards

Please consider that we will make order without VAT so 3000K chips will cost 45.000 not 55.800, and with that start discount I think 10% fee witch 1 chip step is fear.

But wee can think about some discount for order above 300 chips, PM if you are interested.

Foofighter

Activity: 882
Merit: 547

BTC Mining Hardware, Trading and more

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 07:00:08 PM

Would be nice if you find any Board developer who is interested to make a Board design for Bitfury chips.

Burnin has already stated his interest in making such a thing but he will probably first finish his Avalon chips PCB Projekt fully before starting this new venture.

regards

ex official Canaan Distributor (Cryptouniverse)
marto74

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2013, 06:44:42 AM

Anyway only October chips delivery price make sense.
SO there is plenty of time for Devs to came up with tested design.

http://technobit.eu
tips : 12DNdacCtUZ99qcP74FwchaCPzeDL9Voff
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1226

Away on an extended break

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 10:53:24 AM

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

I confirm the receipt of the documents below. Please note that I am not a professional nor trained in verifying documents given, so I cannot guarantee that they're 100% authentic or came from the original owner.

1. Photo of Felipeo's company registry documents
2. Photo of Felipeo's company ID documents
3. Photo of Felipeo's ID Card
4. Photo of Felipeo holding his ID Card
5. Photo of Felipeo holding a piece of paper with his username

I promise the safe destruction of the data after the successful completion of the group buy. The data received may be divulged for litigation purposes if needed.

Thanks,
John
7 July 2013
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.11 (MingW32)
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=6s9v
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Felipeo (OP)

EOSABC

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 05:16:35 PM

But wee can think about some discount for order above 300 chips, PM if you are interested.

FIRST BATCH PROMOTION:
Discount step is 1% for every 300 chips, max to 5% discount on >=1500 chips Smiley

Dexter770221
Legendary

Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 04:02:19 PM

A czy można zapłacić redeem code od Mtgox? Po co ta zabawa z godziną i tak dalej skoro można dostać "gotówkę".

Under development Modular UPGRADEABLE Miner (MUM). Looking for investors.
Changing one PCB with screwdriver and you have brand new miner in hand... Plug&Play, scalable from one module to thousands.
Felipeo (OP)

EOSABC

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 06:14:24 PM

Niema problemu, jeśli tylko kod wyślesz szyfrowaną drogą Smiley PM

Felipeo (OP)

EOSABC

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 10:29:59 PM

Group buy closed, because of no interest.

But if some one will be interested in future PM me!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: