Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:04:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ICO HeadStart - THE SAFEST ICO FUNDRAISING PLATFORM - HardRock Hotels  (Read 5358 times)
cryptoslog

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:31:01 PM

Hello, icoheadstart.com Smiley
On your thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2512821 - only 3884 views now

We can increase views and comments in 500 times and more

I have perfect proposal to you for promotion your ICO(Project) and help with increasing amount of Investment
We are company which promote different projects on the Bitcointalk forum, Reddit, Telegram and etc.

We have next promotion plans on the Bitcointalk:
1) Your thread (ANN/Bounty/other) will be always at the top 24 hours per day.
Your project will be attract more attention from investors and bounty hunters.
This plan will not increase the number of post in your thread, but your thread will be always at the top.
2) Increasing the number of posts in thread.

We have the cheepest prices.

For more detail write to us in Telegram - @bifyio

For trust to us, we can demonstrate how does our service work on your thread during 1 hour for free 🚀🚀🚀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mimipupu11

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:38:22 AM

can the tokens be used to buy icos, a part of those tokens will be for the community or will it only increase the value of the MOAT token?
Zuzu199

Activity: 124

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:56:44 PM

I have not been active here for a long while now so very rusty on information.
Can you please remind me when MOAT will be listed on the public exchange and which 2 exchanges are lined up already
zerro99x

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:11:33 PM

thanks for your great job you and your great teams are working so hard in this wounderful project to make it a future and life project
nicky123abc

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:42:17 AM

Is buy back going to commence from first day of listing in latoken exchange? tks !!
zerro99x

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:02:38 AM

If on latoken we have can sell/buy how price max of 1 moat?
boomertoo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:28:49 AM

Soon there will be registration in the project and a very large number of users want to participate, but there will not be enough places for everyone, how do you feel about such a factor as the limited number of places on the project for participation?
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:33:10 AM

Soon there will be registration in the project and a very large number of users want to participate, but there will not be enough places for everyone, how do you feel about such a factor as the limited number of places on the project for participation?

I think this is a good idea. If the project permits participation in each participant's investment, then large investors will be able to buy the bulk of the project's shares and thereby start managing the project
boomertoo

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:37:18 AM

I think this is a good idea. If the project permits participation in each participant's investment, then large investors will be able to buy the bulk of the project's shares and thereby start managing the project

Do you think that she is doing this for evil reasons? I think that in the first place investors want to successfully invest in order to get a good profit from their investments. This is their main task
kk777

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:41:42 AM

Do you think that she is doing this for evil reasons? I think that in the first place investors want to successfully invest in order to get a good profit from their investments. This is their main task

Yes, of course, they want to make a profit, but thus they will receive it, but the project can suffer very much, because the main part of the project can be managed by one person who does not know the specifics of the project. Is it dangerous
boomertoo

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:46:42 AM

Yes, of course, they want to make a profit, but thus they will receive it, but the project can suffer very much, because the main part of the project can be managed by one person who does not know the specifics of the project. Is it dangerous

That is, you want to say that this investor can harm the project, if he starts to manage the project at his own discretion? Will it be able to destroy the project and make it unnecessary for users?
kk777

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:50:59 AM

That is, you want to say that this investor can harm the project, if he starts to manage the project at his own discretion? Will it be able to destroy the project and make it unnecessary for users?

That's right, investors often do not have experience working with similar projects, their main task is to find a promising project and invest in it, so that in the future the project would bring a good profit
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:55:33 AM

I like the development team, because I am confident in the professionalism of these people. Many of them participated in the creation of large projects, which we all know!
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:59:59 AM

I like the development team, because I am confident in the professionalism of these people. Many of them participated in the creation of large projects, which we all know!

What are you talking about? I mean, where did you get the information about the development team? I'm not against them, I'm wondering where I can find information about them!
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:04:17 AM

What are you talking about? I mean, where did you get the information about the development team? I'm not against them, I'm wondering where I can find information about them!

On the official website of the project, you can find an article detailing the project team, all its members and developers!
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:08:37 AM

On the official website of the project, you can find an article detailing the project team, all its members and developers!

Well, thank you, I will definitely find this article and get acquainted with its content, because I believe that every participant and user of the project is obliged to know the information about the development team!
ELAMIN

Activity: 104

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:11:58 AM

This really the safest means of transaction and fund raising platform
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:41:17 AM

The project is really of great interest to the market. The team got to the point and they see that most of the blockchain of startups are empty and do not offer anything to the market, it's good that they are ready to tackle this problem and present the product to the market that really has a worthy goal.
boomertoo

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:45:20 AM

The project is really of great interest to the market. The team got to the point and they see that most of the blockchain of startups are empty and do not offer anything to the market, it's good that they are ready to tackle this problem and present the product to the market that really has a worthy goal.
Do you think that one project can dramatically change the situation on the market? It seems to me that this is practically impossible.
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:47:54 AM

Do you think that one project can dramatically change the situation on the market? It seems to me that this is practically impossible.
I think that you are mistaken. The user is tired of being constantly deceived and if they are relying on Headstart when choosing a project for investment, then this will interest a large number of investors and the market will begin to change.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: